Fantasy and Vampire Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Achive of OLD posts > ***March 2011 BOM Nominations***

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adele, Moderator (new)

Adele (turtil) | 1767 comments Mod
Oh My Gosh!!!
it's almost march..
and you know what that means? it's time for us to start picking our Book Of the Month to read!

Please ensure you include the title and author of the book. and You can only nominate one book only

and try not to nominate books that we have previously read or that have already been nominated this month. these books will not be included in the poll.

so what are you waiting for you only have one week to Nominate a book that you would most like to read and discuss.

message 2: by Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov (last edited Feb 06, 2011 05:41PM) (new)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: (vanesmate) My nomination is:

Danann Frost Falls from Grace byJoanne Valiukas

Danann Frost Falls from Grace by Joanne Valiukas

message 3: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Maze (ellenmaze) | 8 comments I nominate:

Immanuel's Veins by Ted Dekker
Immanuel's Veins, by Ted Dekker

message 4: by Lea-Ellen (new)

Lea-Ellen (lea-ellen_night_owl_in_il) My nomination for March is:
Nightwolves Coalition: The Nightwolves Series by Clarrissa Lee Zamora aka Clarrissa Moon. [The series name has been changed to Memoirs of the Nightwolves Series - make sure to get the 2nd edition book, which has been re-edited and came out Jan. 2011 - in both paperback and Kindle & it's available on other ereaders thru Smashwords.com/.]

Lea Ellen {night owl in IL}

message 5: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 7 comments The Iron King by Julie Kagawa.

message 6: by Samantha (last edited Feb 07, 2011 02:04AM) (new)

Samantha | 11 comments My nomination is Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander, #1) by Karen Marie Moning
Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning

message 7: by Justine (new)

Justine Saulnier (goodreadscombookworm247) | 46 comments i nomintate ink exchange by Melissa Marr and thirst number 3 by christopher pike

message 8: by Adele, Moderator (new)

Justine wrote: "i nomintate ink exchange by Melissa Marr and thirst number 3 by christopher pike"
You can only nominate one book.... which one would you most want to read?

message 9: by Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov (last edited Feb 07, 2011 02:09PM) (new)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: (vanesmate) Justine wrote: "i nomintate ink exchange by Melissa Marr and thirst number 3 by christopher pike"

I purchased Thirst No.3 a few months back and couldn't get into it...it was pretty boring to me.

Joyce (The book worm) | 6 comments Friday Night Bites

I hope to choose this books and this is a vamp club after all

Veronika KaoruSaionji | 9 comments Blood Price by Tanya Sue Huff
It is vampire book, too. :o) The vampire classic.
(It has new Czech translation, I can read it.:o))
And I myself would like read it. :o)

message 12: by Justine (new)

Justine Saulnier (goodreadscombookworm247) | 46 comments i havent had much time to read thirst #3 because i am still in school after all and i had homework but his last two books were awesome and i think this book should be nomintated and im sure if u got into it you would love it as much as i do. im sure its a great book:)

message 13: by Justine (new)

Justine Saulnier (goodreadscombookworm247) | 46 comments ummmm..... thats hard to say probally ink exchange that series is amazing and i loved the first book.:)

message 14: by Adele, Moderator (new)

Justine wrote: "i havent had much time to read thirst #3 because i am still in school after all and i had homework but his last two books were awesome and i think this book should be nomintated and im sure if u go..."

ok thirst number 3 by christopher pike it is. maybe next month you can nominate the ink series.. better yet you can set up a buddy read!

message 15: by Adele, Moderator (new)

Darkfever
i want to read this... i have heard so many reviews.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.