Super-fans of Wendy Mass! discussion

Anyone read 11 birthdays?

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) 11 BIRTHDAYS!

message 2: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) I've read it.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved it and Finally rocked too!

message 4: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) Finally? I haven't read that one yet.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Really? It came out last year it's like a companion novel to 11 birthdays

message 6: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) Oh, I'll have to read it!

Katrina Hammock | 14 comments Mod
11 Birthdays was really good. =]

Finally was amazing and it touches back on leo and amanda from 11 birthdays.

her new book 13 Gifts touches back on Leo, Amanda, AND Rory.

message 8: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Tobiya (katherinetobiya) | 14 comments Hmmmm i thought 11 birthdays was kinda boring and predictable to me, not one of her best in my opinion.
Katrina told me Finally was amazing but idk about that if Leo and Amanda are in it, maybe i should reread 11 bdays before starting finally?

message 9: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) Yes, you should.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda and Leo are in Finally sort of more Amanda but there definetly not main. I say go for it!

message 11: by Katrina Hammock (new)

I was so excited when Leo and Amanda showed up in the book. Now I'm excited for 13 Gifts because Leo Amanda and Rory are going to be in it. Ahhh I just love Wendy Mass.

message 12: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Tobiya (katherinetobiya) | 14 comments Haha well we all love wendy mass thats why were in this group xD
i'll be reading finally soon so i hope i like it as much as you guys :D

message 13: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) My friend has the book Finally in her locker! I WANNA READ IT SO BADD!

message 14: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Tobiya (katherinetobiya) | 14 comments Helena wrote: "My friend has the book Finally in her locker! I WANNA READ IT SO BADD!"

HAHA STEAL IT FROM HER LOCKER WHEN SHES NOT LOOKING!!!
lol just kidding but you should beg her to let you borrow it! or maybe to like a trade off let her borrow something of yours so you can borrow finally :]

message 15: by Katrina Hammock (new)

Katherine wrote: "Helena wrote: "My friend has the book Finally in her locker! I WANNA READ IT SO BADD!"

lol just kidding but you should beg her to let you bor..."

haha that's a good suggestion, that's what we do and it's so fun =]

message 16: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Tobiya (katherinetobiya) | 14 comments Katrina wrote: "Katherine wrote: "Helena wrote: "My friend has the book Finally in her locker! I WANNA READ IT SO BADD!"

lol just kidding but you should beg ..."

yup thats why i suggested to her because it works :] it is a ton of fun i love it <3 :]

message 17: by Yelly (new)

Yelly (yellybird) I love Finally and 11 birthdays is great too!!

message 18: by Deedee (new)

Deedee Day | 4 comments Can anyone send me "11 birthdays" and "Finally" pretty please.I so love Wendy Mass but I just found this group and hoped some one can lend them to me please my email's deedeestar13.@gmail.com
thank u,
a Wendy Mass fan

message 19: by Emily (new)

Emily Blake (emilyblake) 11 Birthdays was the first book I read by Wendy Mass, and I've loved her ever since.

message 20: by Brynley (last edited Sep 24, 2011 03:36PM) (new)

Brynley (bryn2000) | 4 comments I have read 11 birthdays! and finally!! I love those books. Oh by the way, I am a new comer to the group. I love Wendy Mass. I love the way she writes.
Brynley <3

message 21: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 2 comments I have read 11 birthdays , finally, and 13 gifts!!!!! i love them all!!!!!

message 22: by Mae (new)

Mae (freeinfinity12) | 6 comments Read finally. And I got 11 birthdays for Christmas. Definitely going to read it!

message 23: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Travis | 3 comments Love them all; they're really good if you sort of the the magical touch!!!

message 24: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee | 5 comments 11 birthdays was my favorite Wendy mass book so far

message 25: by Luxington (new)

Luxington I loved the book it was the first Wendy mass book I ever read!

message 26: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee | 5 comments Same

message 27: by Jeanna (new)

Jeanna Bateman | 3 comments I read it

message 28: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 7 comments Hi I'm new here. I'm a big fan of Wendy Mass and her books, especially the Willow Falls series. Like many other fans, 11 Birthdays was the first WM book I read. I finished The Last Present a few weeks ago. It's amazing!

message 29: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle Caroline wrote: "Hi I'm new here. I'm a big fan of Wendy Mass and her books, especially the Willow Falls series. Like many other fans, 11 Birthdays was the first WM book I read. I finished The Last Present a few we..."

Was the last present that good? Better than the other books? Can you lend it to me?

message 30: by Barrie (new)

Barrie Jacowitz | 3 comments I read last present and I'm also just joins and I say it's pretty good;)

message 31: by Margarita (new)

Margarita | 5 comments I read 11 birthdays, and I really enjoyed it! I also read Finally and some other Wendy Mass books, but I am still waiting to read 13 Gifts and The Last Present. I hope I'll be able to get ahold of that book soon...I reeeaaallly want to read it!

message 32: by Barrie (new)

Barrie Jacowitz | 3 comments I read the bday books and lived them! Especially the last present!

message 33: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle Margarita wrote: "I read 11 birthdays, and I really enjoyed it! I also read Finally and some other Wendy Mass books, but I am still waiting to read 13 Gifts and The Last Present. I hope I'll be able to get ahold of ..."
Did you put them on hold in the library? That might be a good place to start.

message 34: by Margarita (new)

Margarita | 5 comments Gabrielle wrote: Margarita wrote: "I read 11 birthdays, and I really enjoyed it! I also read Finally and some other Wendy Mass books, but I am still waiting to read 13 Gifts and The Last Present. I hope I'll be able to get ahold of ..."
Did you put them on hold in the library? That might be a good place to start.

Thanks for the tip Gabrielle! I will make sure to check the library.

message 35: by Isabel (new)

Isabel | 27 comments I loved Finally, and how Rory gets herself into the worst of troubles.

message 36: by Isabel (new)

Isabel | 27 comments I've read the full Birthday series. I absolutely love Willow Falls

message 37: by Isabel (new)

Isabel | 27 comments The last book in the Willow falls series is great!