The Lost Hero discussion

MODS ONLY > Requests to Approve

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Okay so here is where we will discuss and approve requests from our 'subjects' if that's what you call them.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah So I have a request from Noor that a Pan cabin be made. I think it's fine. What do you all think?

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Also, For the Aphrodite Quest, we have no Aphrodite kid going, so they were wondering if we could add another kid (to make 4) , and Aphrodite child to the quest so that they could have help. You know how it is easier to have an Aphrodite kid when you are going on an Aphrodite quest. Well anyway, they wanna add and A kid. What do you guys think? I'm thinking it's fine.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Same here. Do it.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Okay.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lionlord wants to go on the quest for Hepheastus's Sword. I told him it's on hold. When are we gonna reboot?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I dunno...After all these quests are done... Or he can come with Adam on Dionsys's Grape Vine quest???

Also, I think it's time we get a new mod. Whatdya say?

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, so I talked to Dani today, and she said she doesn't wanna be a mod anymore. I'm gonna delete her as a mod.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Okay so now we really need a new mod! So I've started a Mod poll, like do u want to be one? And I have the two mod things up so we'll see how it goes.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Great.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Can we give Armenia the slip for playing Gods? We wanna make our twins like minor gods so that they can thwart Zeus, but she's not a mod. I'm thinking maybe the God thing can be temporary,if you are cool with that more than permanent. Oh and I wanna give Armenia the slip just for Hera. I could you the practice, but when I'm Carynn, She plays Hera sometimes and she's really good. So what do you think?

Also I'm thinking Bex for Mod because she's really active (more than Jenny actually) and the 2nd who is not a mod with the most comments (1st is Layla who I'd also vote for)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, but I'm thinking Kristine because she's been here the longest, ya know?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe Layla, too. But I still dont think Bex.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

And the slip for Armenia? Yes. I'm thinking we should have permanent Gods for each mod. Like I wanna be Apollo.....Can we do that?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, Hannah? Armenia has the second most ammount of posts as a non-mod. She's on our list.

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Cool! Sweet. Good ideas. Let's watch it for a bit. Not rush it. Jenny is definatly excited, but I don't know.

Yeah we can talk about what Gods. I want Athena. :) I'll make another Topic.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool. We'll discuss the mod thing later. Anyway, I think Aaron, my charrie, should make an appearence soon. Maybe he can take one of the campers to the Titan side. I was thinking Ashni or an important one.

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Good Idea. Ashni was taken to Olympus by Zeus after nearly getting killed by Taka. She can make a comeback soon. I think Ashni is fine. You give me the cue. Or bring her in yourself and then I'll pick up the ropes. Or suggest another camper.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashni. And actually, I could bring back the Hera girl that was killed. Ya know, Aaron could make a constalation out of her, then bring her to life. And Aaron should come now.

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Okay. Well lots of people can bring back Cele. But we have that planned. So we will let you know if you need help. But it;s kinda planned for a bit. oh, on the quest can they go to the underworld? And they don't take forever with the Son guy?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, just adding a twist. We can leave immediately.

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Okay. Good.

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Okay this just in from Victoria:

Victoria Q: If the mods agree to open a defense class, can I be the teacher?

What say you all. I say yes. Victoria is quite active. More than 60 comments.