Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 2277 comments Mod
I have read my second book by her, and she's officially autobuy for me now. I don't tend to get drawn to the Modern Heat books, but she definitely has gotten me to rethink those. Thanks for pointing me in her direction, Jacqueline. I am so excited to read Red Hot Renegade.

message 2: by Jacqueline J (new)

Jacqueline J | 260 comments I'm so glad you like her. I've been super pleased with her stuff so far. Anxiously awaiting her new one also.

message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 2277 comments Mod
Thanks, Jacqueline!

message 4: by Verity (new)

Verity | 567 comments I've only read 2 KH books. 1 was worth 5*. She's witty & I look 4ward to reading more. It's VHTF to find a heelarious HP w/ sparkling zingers nowadays.

message 5: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

I agree, V!

message 6: by Lemon (new)

Lemon | 801 comments Mod
I find I haven't necessarily liked all her books, but I really truly enjoyed

Misbehaving with the Magnate

Playboy Boss, Live-in Mistress

message 7: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn (PresentsGirl) | 5 comments I love Kelly's writing style.

http://marilyns-romance-reviews.blogs...

message 8: by Kouk (new)

Kouk | 201 comments I haven't read any books of Kelly Hunter yet, but i did add ''The man she loves to hate'' to my tbr list.
It sounds good!

message 9: by Lemon (last edited Jun 15, 2011 04:12AM) (new)

Lemon | 801 comments Mod
Kouk wrote: "I haven't read any books of Kelly Hunter yet, but i did add ''The man she loves to hate'' to my tbr list.
It sounds good!"

I really like Kelly Hunter's books. I really enjoyed Exposed: Misbehaving with the Magnate Exposed Misbehaving with the Magnate (Larger Print Harlequin Presents Hot Bed of Scandal) by Kelly Hunter by her.

message 10: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Kelly Hunter has a Q&A going on at Bookthingo.com.

http://bookthingo.com.au/a-quickie-wi...

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate (kateperegrinate) Kelly Hunter has a new self-published ebook novella (an e-novella?) available:

Wish (A Novella) by Kelly Hunter

(Thanks to Nicola Marsh for tweeting about it, which is how I found out.)

message 12: by Lemon (new)

Lemon | 801 comments Mod
Awesome, thanks for letting us know, Kate.

message 13: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Marsh (nicola_marsh) You're welcome, Kate :)

As soon as I heard direct from Kelly, I tweeted and bought it straight away!

message 14: by Kate (new)

Kate (kateperegrinate) Since it has a Christmas theme, I'm saving it until it's a bit closer to the holidays (and I'm in the Christmas spirit) to read it. But I'm looking forward to it nonetheless!

message 15: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Marsh (nicola_marsh) I read it in the wee small hours this morning, Kate, really enjoyed it, but the Christmas theme is very minor. Only a snippet at the end, so if you want to read earlier it probably won't matter :)