The Maze Runner discussion

Favorite Character?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 180 (180 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Belle (new)

Belle (izzy_theberge) Who's your favorite character(s)?

Mine is Minho!!!

I just think he's really funny and a good leader (Scorch Trials)

message 2: by Chloe (new)

Chloe | 5 comments i have to agree with crazyboutFAYZ(btw love the screen name i love the gone series) Minho is awesome and will say or do anything!

message 3: by Hope (new)

Hope (krakarat) My fave character is Newt.
A: I love his name
B: I love brittish people

message 4: by Jairin (new)

Jairin (drayoc) | 2 comments Brenna and Newt

message 5: by Ambar (new)

Ambar Marin | 2 comments Lol Newts Epic I loved him in the first book but I seriously live the chicks in the Scorch Trials like for them to be chicks that awesome!!!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 120 comments Minho I guess though he is a little annoying.

message 7: by Ambar (new)

Ambar Marin | 2 comments For a while I hated on Ming for that because we all know it's not him that's leader...and then on the city walls appeared Thomas' name....YEA-AAHHHHHHH!!

message 8: by xXbella Xx (new)

xXbella Xx (Bellacc) | 19 comments I love newt and Minho. They're so funny :)

message 9: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 57 comments Newt: He's just amazing, and I loved him from his first line all the way to the Death Cure. (tears up) I'm not done with the book, but I'm scared for Newt... :'( Oh and Newt's British! :D He says bloody and buggin' soooo much... it's so cute! <3

Minho: Because we share qualities. Impulsiveness, too many smart aleck comments (which often get me into trouble :P ) and because we never go down without a fight. GO MINHO! Plus, I love his name...

message 10: by Leah (new)

Leah (butterknifegal) Yeah, I'm with you people. Newt rocks because of his accent, his name, and pretty much everything else about him.

I love Minho though I'm nothing like him, I'm shy and quiet...though I have many sarcastic things to say in my head, haha.

Oh, and Chuck was pretty cool :)

Yeah, I think the maze runner deserves more fans for sure!

message 11: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 57 comments I KNOW RIGHT! I have taken it upon myself to bring this group back! With more fans! I'm making all of my friends read it because it's such a great book... no seriously I am totally obsessed with this trilogy!

message 12: by Leah (new)

Leah (butterknifegal) Me too! Two hours ago, actually I finished the third book! Haha I read the first one five days ago so they rock! Now I'm trying to spread the word so people can understand why I'm flipping out over this trilogy!

I can't wait until the prequel!

message 13: by xXbella Xx (new)

xXbella Xx (Bellacc) | 19 comments Right! We should right him a letter telling him to hurry up :)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 120 comments I thought Thomas should've become gay and ended up with Minho at the end!

message 15: by xXbella Xx (new)

xXbella Xx (Bellacc) | 19 comments Hahahahaha talk about a twist ending O.o

message 17: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 57 comments Charlotte -awesome&uknowit- wrote: "I thought Thomas should've become gay and ended up with Minho at the end!"

OH MY GOSH YES. I ship Tinho! <3

message 18: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 57 comments Butter Knife Gal wrote: "Me too! Two hours ago, actually I finished the third book! Haha I read the first one five days ago so they rock! Now I'm trying to spread the word so people can understand why I'm flipping out o..."

Yeah, I am dragging out the third book... but I read the first two REALLY quickly! They are sooo good! I just don't want them to end!

message 19: by Leah (new)

Leah (butterknifegal) I know, it all happened so fast for me with the third one! I always seem to whip through them.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 120 comments I read it in like a day and a half- I did nothing else but read! You can't put it down!

message 21: by Leah (new)

Leah (butterknifegal) Exactly! The last one was my favorite

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 120 comments I really liked the first one I don't know why, but I liked Thomas in the last one.

message 23: by xXbella Xx (new)

xXbella Xx (Bellacc) | 19 comments The Thomas and Newt situation really got to me, It makes me wonder what I would have done if I were in Thomas's shoes...

message 25: by xXbella Xx (new)

xXbella Xx (Bellacc) | 19 comments Right! ** Thomas, If you were ever my friend, kill me.** DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 120 comments I was like 'Noooooo' Don't make Thomas do that! It'll kill him!

message 27: by xXbella Xx (new)

xXbella Xx (Bellacc) | 19 comments It almost made me cry, sad right?

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 120 comments Yes. So sad. So sad.

message 29: by xXbella Xx (new)

xXbella Xx (Bellacc) | 19 comments Not AS sad as the ending and epilouge of Mockingjay though! TT p.s. nice profile.

message 30: by xXbella Xx (new)

xXbella Xx (Bellacc) | 19 comments < You mean Brenda?

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 120 comments Bella, daughter of Poseidon wrote: "Not AS sad as the ending and epilouge of Mockingjay though! TT p.s. nice profile."

Mockingjay was so sad. Especially for a gale lover. *sniff*

message 32: by xXbella Xx (new)

xXbella Xx (Bellacc) | 19 comments She should make a next book about gale! :D

message 33: by Breeze (last edited Jan 29, 2012 06:44PM) (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 57 comments I've never cried while reading a book but the Death Cure is the closest to make me cry so far... I TEARED UP. (big step for me) Newt... how I love you. And I also was thinking seriously today about what I would do in Thomas's shoes, with an unreasonable diseased friend who wanted to die... I don't know if I could do it. I don't know what I would do.... aghhh, it's killing me. :-/

P.S. Was I the only one who imagined both Newt and Minho to be like, super hot but thought Thomas just... wasn't? I don't know why, but I always imagined Thomas ugly... I think it has to do with what Chuck said at the beginning of book one, "You're as ugly as fried liver on a stick!" That really got to me...

message 34: by xXbella Xx (new)

xXbella Xx (Bellacc) | 19 comments Right! The boys in the glade called him ugly but, Brenda and Teresa shure fell for him.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 120 comments Thats a little weird.

message 36: by Leah (new)

Leah (butterknifegal) Yeah, I really wanted to know what they looked like besides using my imagination. It kept saying Thomas looked at his reflection, but it never went into detail ,and it made me wonder. I mean, random cranks hitting on him, and Brenda and Teresa crushing on him? Yet he was called ugly a lot...so i don't know.

Oh, and a teared up to, which is unusual for me, I rarely cry with books or movies.

Oh and did anyone else not find Newt British? I didn't imagine him with an accent, more like he just says bloody and bugging a lot

message 37: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 57 comments Really? In my mind he had such a thick accent... it was funny. In fact, after I read his dialogue in my mind, my mom asked me a question and I answered her in just as thick of an accent... :P Hahaha no but I understand where you're coming from with not imagining an accent, it's just that I've been reading books that take place in Britain a lot recently... so yeah. Plus, I am obsessed with British people in general... so yeah. Okay, I'm done ranting.

message 38: by Leah (new)

Leah (butterknifegal) Hahaha I totally understand why he'd have an accent, I have no idea why he doesn't have one in my mind. I can't really describe how he sounds, but it's the opposite of British. As for why, I have no clue. :)

message 39: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 57 comments Yeah I get it. :) I am totally depressed now... for those of you who have read The Death Cure... you know why. :'( :'( :'(

message 41: by Leah (new)

Leah (butterknifegal) I know! I don't want to say too much, but that was soooo devastating!

message 42: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 57 comments I KNOW RIGHT! (view spoiler)

message 43: by Leah (new)

Leah (butterknifegal) Nice, and that's exactly how I am. Too stubborn to except it, and when I try to, I just end up not believing it.

message 44: by xXbella Xx (new)

xXbella Xx (Bellacc) | 19 comments We should fanfic the heck out of a twist ending where Newt lives!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 120 comments Yeah!

Does anyone else use glader slang on a regular basis? I DO

message 46: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 57 comments Oh my gosh every DAY!!!!! All the time... I told someone to slim it and they were all, "Wait did you just call me fat?" XD And rather than re-writing the end of the Death Cure in my mind, I'm writing a sequel to the next book (in my mind of course, I never write fan fiction :P).

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 120 comments I love that. I going to tell people to slim it. Usually I just walk around muttering 'shuck it' under my breath.

I don't write fanfic either but I awayls write stuff in my mind! I will rewrite the ending!

message 48: by Leah (new)

Leah (butterknifegal) I wish I could do that, my sister gives me death glares (I swear, if looks could kill) and she is actually intimidating..all 89 pounds of her. Or in other words...I'm a wimp.

I tired writing a fanfic once. One Word: Fail.

message 49: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 57 comments Yeah, I don't write fanfic either, like I said just in my mind. And usually it's not fanfic brain writing either, it's usually my own, but when you take a book like the Death Cure... what's a girl to do? ;)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 120 comments I KNOW I write so much weird stuff in my head. Crazy freakish stuff.

But death cure is my downfall.

« previous 1 3 4