IT'S ROLE PLAY TIMEZ!!!!! (Roleplay, etc.) discussion

DemiGod RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

Sheridan (sapphirestone) | 1413 comments Mod
(( DemiGod RP))

message 2: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

Angel was walking around. She was by a lake in her summer camp. She bent down to get a drink of water.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie walked around with her hood of her jacket up

message 4: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

She heard someone walking. She turned around. "What are you doing?" she said

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Walking.What are you doing"Natalie said removing her hood so she can look at the girl

message 6: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

"Getting a drink. This is for archers only. It's where we practice."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie pulled out her bow"Im an Archer"

message 8: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

Angel nodded. "Oh. Then go ahead. Do whatever you want." Angel pulled out her bow and shot for a target. It was a bullseye.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalei pulled out a arrow.She shoot it and got bullseye then she threw a dagger spliting the arrow in half

message 10: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

"You're pretty good." Angel said. She wasn't sure she could trust this girl.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie smiled"Not to bad yourself.Im Natalie by the way"

message 12: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

"Angel." she stuck out her hand. "So, what made you want to come here for the summer?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you.My mom sent me here"And shook her hand

message 14: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

" I found it interesting. You know, you are here for a reason. Everyone here in this camp has something special, but the conselors won't tell us."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya i heard"Natalie said with a sigh

message 16: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

" I don't know what it is either. I want to find out though. What are your skills?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean"Natalie said with a confused look on her face

message 18: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

"What can you do? Like are you a talented swimmer?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh,nope im just a really good archer"Natalie said"And you"

message 20: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

"I'm an archer, a swimmer, and I love the competitions we have here. I'm our teams captain.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh cool"

message 22: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

"Yeah....."

(( GTG soon in like 5 minutes))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

message 24: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

(( GTG now sorry. I will be on tommorow.))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

message 26: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

"Shouldn't you be getting back to your cabin? This isn't your training time. It's only mine."

message 27: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

Angel decided to help her out with her training. "You stay here with me. I'll help you with your bow and arrow. It looks like you need a better one. That's all torn up!!!"

message 28: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Sola walked into the main building at the camp and got her cabin number, then walked around the camp looking for her cabin

message 29: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

Angel noticed a girl walking around. "HEY!" she yelled. "YOU NEED HELP???!!"

message 30: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Sola jumped and looked at the girl, surprised. she blinked.

message 31: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

Angel called. "Yeah! You!" She started to walk over.

message 32: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Sola's eyes widened, she was a little shy, and occasionally socially awkward

message 33: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

She stuck out her hand. "New here, huh. No worries. I'll show ya around. Whats your cabin number???"

message 34: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. "Ummmm, 37" Sola said, shaking her hand

message 35: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

Angel nodded. "Over here. I'm number 36, so we are pretty close! So, why did you come here? You know you're here for a reason. Everyone here is, its just no one knows exactly what!"

message 36: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. "Um, my dad sent me here because I need training for something that he won't tell me about" Sola said

message 37: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

" I see." Angel said. "Well, here's your cabin. You an archer? Because we have some land back there just for us."

message 38: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. "Um, I do some archery, yeah, if you were to call me an archer, I would be an extremely amateur one, though" she said, biting her lip

message 39: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

"That's okay. I can teach you. Tell me a bit about youself, and then I'll move on to me."

message 40: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. "Um, My name is Solerra, but I go by Sola. I love to swim, and my favorite time of the day is dawn, dusk and night, I do a little archery, and I love white flowers and I'm telling you random stuff cause there's really nothing special about me that I can think of"

message 41: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

"Well, do you know your parents?"

message 42: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Sola nodded "My dad"

message 43: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

"So you don't know your mom?" Angel asked. "That's funny, neither do I! I just grew up with my dad."

message 44: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Sola nodded, "same"

message 45: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

Angel nodded. "Yeah. My dad told me nothing about it because he was afraid that I would go searching for her. Obviously, this is what I came here for."

(( We need to get to a part where they find out they are Demigods, and jenny, are you going to be here at 7))

message 46: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((yeah))

message 47: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. "wait, what's your dad's name?" Sola asked

message 48: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

"John. What about yours."

message 49: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. "Everyone calls him Mirth, but I know his real name is Mithras."

message 50: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

Angel's face suddenly went to pain. Something was being carved into her skin, without her trying. It just showed up on her skin. It was a sword, the sign of Athena. It was a sign. "it's Athena's symbol. I just learned about this in History! OMG! This is what the conselors are hiding from us!"

« previous 1