Fantasy's Refuge discussion

Rules

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments kay... this is the more detailed type thingy about how i'm running this group... first person to get to 100 posts, that isn't spam like 'hello' or 'hi' or 'haha' and stuff like that... gets to be mod! once ur mod ur allowed to have an important character (for example.... the leader of the badguys and other characters that i might come up with over night) if u are inactive for a month without giving some sort of pre-warning (like, my computer broke, i won't be on much, i'm moving, i'm going on a trip) then i will allow someone (probably a mod) to control it until ur back on if ur character is a big part to try and keep the roleplay from dying

message 2: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments also!! i need to aprove of characters

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Hmmm....doesn't it seem a little unfair for only the mods to have important charries?

message 4: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments well.... it might not only do mods, but i've had to much experience in my previous groups (that crashed and burned, stone dead) when someone joined, and on the first day in the group managed to get his two characters in the center of all the rps, then the day after that he just stopped roleplaying, i don't want something like that to happen because i really liek the plot of this rp and i want to keep it going