Fantasy's Refuge discussion

Roleplays > Fantasy World

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,491 (1491 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30

message 1: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((this is obviously the fantasy world....))

message 2: by Evee (new)

Evee The frigid wind blew through the empty town square as a lone figure arrived, only a few belongings with them.

The woman, for it is a woman despite her strong, independent demeanor, turns around, slowly surveying the grounds of her first project. Her initial idea. There were so many she could follow, but she liked this idea. It was tasteful and would test the limits of her endurance and power. She was certain that given time and practice she would most certainly flourish in this new world, very unlike her own world, in both senses of the sentence.

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((ooo! also, all the pple that went hiking, aka the teens, kno each other, however little, they know each other))

message 4: by Evee (new)

Evee ((Cool. I'll keep that in mind. :) ))

message 5: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((okay... so right now they just went into the fantasy world so they're all pretty confused))
Elektra looked around. "What in the world?"

message 6: by Evee (new)

Evee (( Um do you want us to start with the hike or when they get into the world?))

message 7: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((i dunno... actually ya we should probably start from the hike... ignore my last post))

message 8: by Evee (new)

Evee ((My first post is now just foreshadowing. Do you want to start or should I?))

message 9: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((i don't care...))

message 10: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments Kiki walked up a hill."It's so lovely out here."She said

message 11: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments Elektra nodded. "Yeah. I love the view."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie hurried along breathing alittle hard"Oh my gosh im so tired"Natalie said sitting on a log

message 13: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ELektra took out her water bottle and took a long drink.

message 14: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "Let's go check out those rocks."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie sighed then followed Kiki.She stopped then got a bottle of water then started to walk again

message 16: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments Elektra capped her bottle and followed Kiki.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie sighed

message 18: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "There's this weird shimmering around the rocks. Can you guys see it?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie walked over to it"Ya it looks cool to"

message 20: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "The shimmering is brighter over here"Said Kiki as she pointed to the space between two rocks. "It looks like some kind of portal, do you guys want to go though it?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2011 04:37PM) (new)

"Yes lets go"Natalie ran over and into the portal and disappered

message 22: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments Kiki went into the portal. She opened her eyes and looked around. she was taken aback. "Wow...this place is amazing!"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie stood wide eyed"Wow"

message 24: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "It's almost like a dream. Come on let's explore some."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie smiled then started to run"Ok"She laughed and twirled around.For some reason she felt stronger here

message 26: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments Elektra felt happy when she looked around and laughed. "This place is amazing!" She said watching a butterfly that almost looked like it had a little, tiny person attatched to the wings.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie stopped running and saw someone with butterfly wings"Thats so cool"

message 28: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments "Wow... So you see it too? The fairy?" The fairy stopped and put it's hands on it's hips and gave Elektra type of small, very cute, glare.
"We prefer fay, for your imformation." It said sticking it's nose up and flying away.
((since no one (currently) is a fantasy citizen character we can just make up and rp a few minor ones))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Idk))
Natalie laughed"Someone has some tude"

message 30: by Esther (last edited Feb 06, 2011 06:24PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((that wasn't a question... i'm just saying u can))
Elektra laughed too. "I wonder if we hit our heads on something and are dreaming." She said looking around in awe. "Because seriously, far-excuse me, i mean- FAY don't exist."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh ok))
Natalie laughed
((When do they get there powers))

message 32: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((now, the second they walked through the portal... actually they always had them but they were so weak it was like they never had them at all, the powers just barely affected them, like Elektra might have been able to carry things a little bit easier etc))
She smiled.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh ok))
Natalie smiled"This is unbelivable

message 34: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "I know! I feel full of energy! Is it hot in here or is it just me? I mean I feel like I'm on fire." Said Kiki. Just then she burst into flames, but the flames did not harm her.

message 35: by Evee (new)

Evee The cold mountain air froze Trax to the very core. She slouched as the last in her group disappeared behind a rock. "Just what is the point of all of this?" she grumbled, "I thought the Bill of Rights protected us from cruel and unusual punishment." Stretched, not even caring that no one was longer in sight. Then she glanced around, "Bout time I took a pit stop." she muttered.

As she walked along a glow caught her eye and she noticed a dark entry way between two rocks. "Bingo." she said and without any hesitation walked through.

message 36: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 8 comments Kable sat down on a rock.

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2011 07:52PM) (new)

Natalie looked at Kiki in shock"What the h***.How are u doing that"Just then a pair of golden wings unfolded from her back"AHHHHHHHHH!!!.GET IT OFF"

message 38: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "Whoa!Natalie you have golden wings!"Kiki said in amazement, who did not realize she was a on fire.

message 39: by Evee (new)

Evee The air in the tunnel's grew cold and when Trax had relieved herself she finally took a good look around.

There were black rock all around her, some shimmering beautifully. She glanced around, searching for the opening she had come through.

It wasn't there. She frowned, "Where is it?" she said.

Her pulse went up. Just how far had she gone through into this tunnel? There had to be an opening, there had to. She whipped her head around wildly looking for any source of light. A pale shade of fear crept into her stomach and settled like an overfat cat.

Scrambling Trax felt around and moved wildly in the darkness. Then, just as she was about to cry out she saw a sparkle of light. Her tense nausea went away almost instantly as she moved towards it. Soon she could smell air warmed by the sun. She smiled in relief. She was almost there. Then her head went through the opening and she opened her eyed into sunlight.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I do.This is so cool.How did you catch on fire anyways"Natalie said with a smile

message 41: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "I'm not on fire."Said Kiki then she looked at herself. "AHHHH! I'm on fire get it out!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie screamed"Theres no water around"Natalie said looking around

message 43: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "Just get it out!"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie turned around and saw a lake"Jump in there"

message 45: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments "That's awesome!" She said looking at Natalie and Kiki, then looked around. "Where's Trax?" She asked before finding her on the ground. "Wake up sleepy head! You have to look at this place!"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie tryed to look at her wings but then they seemed to sink back into her skin"AHH!"

message 47: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments Kiki had jumped in the lake and came out soaking wet. A few minutes later she was all dry."Neat!Stand back guys I want to try something." Kiki made all her energy flow to hand hand, in seconds flames shot out of her hand.

message 48: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments Elektra stepped out of her line of fire.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie screamed and held out her hands,just then light blasted out of her hands and she screamed again

message 50: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "I think I get it now. There's this fire energy inside me and I can control by increasing the energy in where I want the fire to shoot out."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30