Fantasy's Refuge discussion

Roleplays > Real World

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((this is the real world basically...))

message 2: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments Darius walked along the street, gazing up at the architecture of city. He sighed, reminded of his home.

message 3: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments Tori walked down the streets of the city. All of a sudden Kris jumped down from a roof and kissed her on the cheek.Tori giggled and said,"Hey, Kris."

message 4: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((I briefly found a way to rp... just in case if you were wondering...))
Darius passed a couple, barely noticing them. He kicked a pebble along the sidewalk.

message 5: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "I've heard about a group of teenagers that disappeared while hiking."Said Kris. "You think they found the fantasy world? I wish we could go back there. I hate this mortal world. We barely have any powers"said Tori

message 6: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "I know sweetheart, just don't worry about it. We'll find away to get back there eventually. In the meantime, let's go get some diner."Kris said.

"Okay, Kris but I get to pick where we go."Tori said.

message 7: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((Back for a moment. What are the people in this world going to do?))

message 8: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((it's mainly the banished people and people that are panicking cuz the teens got missing and stuff))

message 9: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((How are we going to get to that part then? And then could people go on a rescue mission?))

message 10: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((i guess, this is mainly just a use ur imagination rp))

message 11: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((Okay, I'll just rp until someone interacts with my charrie.))
The breeze brushed his face as he moved to lean against a tall oak tree. He breathed in deeply and let his thoughts wander to the times of his childhood, when he actually was happy, before everything changed.
((Where and when are the teens taken to the other world?))

message 12: by Esther (last edited Apr 30, 2011 05:42PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((that day in the mountain, we rped the mountain in the fantasy rp but i'm gonna move the mountain to the real world so it doesn't get confused... or I might just make another rp for that...))

message 13: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((Okay, I was thinking that something would happen that would draw Darius' attention and when he gets to the location and sends the news, everyone freaks out.))

message 14: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((mkay))

message 15: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((Is Jade rp-ing often?))

message 16: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((not really...))

message 17: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((Ah, so.... then Should I just rp by myself until the event happens?))

message 18: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments ((I'm usually on most days.))

message 19: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((hi!))

message 20: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((Oh, well I meant in this topic specifically with my charrie, would I rp by myself since Jade doesn't seem to rp much.))

message 21: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments ((Hello!))

message 22: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((Oh, hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 23: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((If I offended you I'm really sorry!!!))

message 24: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments ((No, you didn't offend me.It's cool.))
Tori saw Darius and motioned for him to come over.

message 25: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments Darius blinked, his thoughts clearing. He pushed himself away from the tree gently and walked over to Tori's side. "Hello, Tori."

message 26: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "Hey, Dari. So, did you hear about the missing kiddies?"Tori asked.

message 27: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments "No," Darius frowned. "Where do you think they have gone?"

message 28: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((Question: Does Tori know Darius is a djinni?))

message 29: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "Well, these kiddies went hiking up on the mountain, which just so happens to be where the portal is. You do the math."Tori replied
((Yes, Tori knew Darius from the fantasy world.))

message 30: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((Ok))
Darius' eyes widened, and for a second there was a wild hungry look. Then the moment passed and all there was left in his eyes was a look of despair. "How did the portal let them through?"
((I wonder, if that portal allows the teens, what makes Darius stay?))

message 31: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((What keeps him banished, I mean.))

message 32: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "I don't know, Kris and I have tried many times to go back but the portal never opens. It is very mysterious."Tori said with a shrug
((I think the portal has a mind or something that is the controller of the two worlds or something.))

message 33: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((How about Darius has a tattoo or brand that marks him as banished and prevents him from returning?))
"I see." Darius nodded. He glanced at Kris to see if he agreed with her.

message 34: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments ((Yeah, like a mark to make him reflect on his actions.))
"It's probably because of the brands. The portal knows we are banished and will not let us go back ever."Kris said.

message 35: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((Let's decide on what this brand looks like. What would be a symbol that represents the fantasy world.))
"Probably," Darius agreed, while he rubbed his wrist where the mark hid underneath his sleeve.

message 36: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments ((Maybe the fantasy world has a language, only with runes and not letters and the brand is a word.))
"There must be a way to go back. We can't just be stuck here forever."Tori said.

message 37: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((Sure, let's do that and have it on the wrist, unless you think it should be different depending on the crime and person?))
"I'm not sure I should go back," Darius said softly as his gazed at the mountain in the distance.

message 38: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments ((On the wrist is fine.))
"We don't belong here. I know we were banished but we have to get back. I mean people can change, right?"Said Tori with a sigh.

message 39: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments "Oh, they do change. I mean look at me. Do you remember the first time you met me?" Darius said as he pointed to himself.

message 40: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "Sort of, but it's a little foggy."replied Tori

message 41: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments "Well, that's fine. I'd rather you not remember." Darius said a little harshly.

message 42: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments 'Hey no need to get touchy. We're all different people now, what happened in the past is history now."Tori said then suddenly got an idea,"How about tomorrow we go up to the mountain and see if we can find out anything about the kiddies' little trip?"

message 43: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((I was reading through, that's a smart idea, I'm gonna look up different symbols depending on what the crime was))

message 44: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments ((Cool.))

message 45: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((Indeed. Cool!))
"Sounds fine to me. Would we meet here or would we meet on top of the mountain?" Darius replied.

message 46: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments ((i'll put it into the topic 'Basically...' altho i think i'm gonna change the titles of the topic so it's less vague...))

message 47: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments ((Ok))

message 48: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "Let's meet here. It would be much easier."Tori said to Darius,"We'll be here tomorrow night and then we'll go up to the portal, Kay?"

message 49: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments "All right." Darius nodded, then turned to leave.
((Are we going to transition? And then rp them go to the portal, and then go to the Portal aka the mountain and rp there?))

message 50: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments "Bye Dari."Tori said, to Kris she said,"Let's go, I'm starving."
((Yeah, let's go to the portal.))

« previous 1