Fantasy's Refuge discussion

About RP > Characters!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Esther (last edited May 27, 2011 06:48PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments add anything u want

For Teens: the people that found the fantasy world

Name:
Power:
Group: Teen
Friends with/Related to(their family and friends):
Currently Good or Bad?(they can switch in the middle of the rp):
Appearance:
Other:

For Friends: the Teen's friends (obvoiusly)
Family: the teen's family

Name:
Group(family or friend):
Friends with/Related to(which teen?):
Appearance:
Other:

For banished: those that were banished from the fantasy world

Name:
Creature/Power:
Group: Banished
What did they do?
Appearance:
Other:

For Bad People: the people that live in the Fantasy world (and some in the normal world that 'converted') that are tired of that world, and the normal world, and want to take it all over and create a new one (ps. I'm making the leader unless someone else wants to make him)

Name:
Creature/Power:
Group: Bad
Appearance:
Other:

For Fantasy Citizens: the normal people that live in the Fantasy world

Name:
Creature/Power:
Group: Fantasy Citizens
Appearance:
Other:

message 2: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments whoops... forgot power...

message 3: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (last edited Jul 23, 2011 08:47PM) (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments Name: Darius
Creature: Can he be a djinni?
Lives in (fantasy or real world): Real world
Group(look at the bottom): Banished
What did they do: He assassinated a prince and attempted to assassinate the king and queen
Good or Bad?(they can switch in the middle of the rp): Bad, but turns good
Appearance: When he is human, he is around 6 feet tall, athletic, nice coppery skin, shoulder wavy black hair, chocolate brown eyes, looks Arabian.
Other: After his banishment he has experienced poverty and kindness of humans and changes to a good guy

message 4: by Esther (last edited Feb 06, 2011 12:03PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments a what? also i think i'm going to make four different types of character layouts for the different groups (they're basicially all the same, u just need to change a few things in urs)

message 5: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments I put it under Questions to help describe what a djinni is. And tell me what to change and I will! ^_^

message 6: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments just take out friends with/related to, and put 'What they did:' instead, and that means what they did to get banished

message 7: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments okay!

message 8: by Esther (last edited Jun 04, 2011 02:08PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments Name: Elektra
Power: move stuff with mind
Friends with/Related to(their family and friends): Anyone?
Currently Good or Bad?(they can switch in the middle of the rp): Good
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RaOqc3ruyuw... 5'7 ish
Other: her powers have a mind of their own, they usually do what she wants but sometimes they spazz out

message 9: by Evee (new)

Evee Name: Trax
Power: Tangible Illusion
Good or Bad?: Neutral
Appearance: One blue eye, one brown. mid-back length brown hair. Middle height, on the thin side.
Other: When she arrives she gets a very quick hold on her powers, she immediately catered to what a majority of the people like by creating dancers that are illusions. She herself always keeps in the shadows, and because she has a very good imagination she quickly earns a lot doing this.

message 10: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments cool... aproved (urs 2 Ji Mei) and what's tangible illusion?

message 11: by Evee (new)

Evee An illusion that is an illusion, but it is so convincing/powerful that the person (or people) that the illusion is working on "imagine" that they can actually feel it. It takes a lot of concentration to realize that nothing is touching you. Also if you try and are convinced it is a illusion you can stick a hand, arms, ect, through the illusion.

message 12: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments cool

message 13: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (last edited Mar 08, 2011 02:30PM) (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments Name:Kiki
Power: she can create fire and control it
Currently Good or Bad?(they can switch in the middle of the rp):good
Appearance:description
Other:

message 14: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments cool, and u put her name in age.... also, she needs a power that can only do one thing

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2011 08:37AM) (new)

Name:Natalie
Power:Can control light,and shot powerful blasts from hands
Currently Good or Bad?(they can switch in the middle of the rp):Good
Appearance:Wavy dark brown hair thats always in a ponytail,bright hazel eyes,tan skin with frekcles on her nose
Other:When she first gets her powers her eyes glow yellow and now every time shes mad or uses her powers they glow

message 16: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments aproved

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

yay

message 18: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments I'm sorry, but I've done some changes to my charrie, do you accept him?

message 19: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments cool, approved, him being a djinni is fine, and by bad, do u mean he's still bad? or he used to be?

message 20: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments OHH!! and i'm making another group!

message 21: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 8 comments Name:Kable
Power:Shifting
Group:Teen
Current:Good(ish)
App:Dark hair, blue eyes, tan
Other:every once in a while, his hair turns electric yellow, and his eyes go purple.

message 22: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) (last edited Mar 05, 2011 06:30AM) (new)

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 8 comments Name: Johan
Power: He heals really fast and he was a state championship fencer in the real world.
Friends with/Related to(their family and friends): none atm.
Currently Good or Bad?(they can switch in the middle of the rp): Neutral
Appearance: Tall about 6ft 1". He has long blonde hair and blue eyes. He has on faded jeans and a "Slayer" Tshirt on. He wears leather combat boots usually.
Other:

message 23: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments Esther I'M TOTALLY DISTRACTED (huh? what?) wrote: "cool, approved, him being a djinni is fine, and by bad, do u mean he's still bad? or he used to be?"

He used to be bad.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Can I make someone who's been in the fantasy world for a long time but originally lived on earth?

message 25: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments Everley Heart the White Imaginationist (who is als wrote: "Can I make someone who's been in the fantasy world for a long time but originally lived on earth?"

yeah... just know that he/she won't have powers, because the teenagers that found the fantasy world are special and that's why they have powers. just use Fantasy citizens and for creature put normal human

Ji Mei ^_^ wrote: "Esther I'M TOTALLY DISTRACTED (huh? what?) wrote: "cool, approved, him being a djinni is fine, and by bad, do u mean he's still bad? or he used to be?"

He used to be bad."

kay

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 8 comments Johan are good?

message 27: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments yurp, i still want him to have a power though... like maybe something small, like stronger senses, great reflexed etc.... and a good thing for something like that is possibly super speed?

message 28: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments Dimitri "Kable" wrote: "Name:Kable
Power:Shifting
Group:Teen
Current:Good(ish)
App:Dark hair, blue eyes, tan
Other:every once in a while, his hair turns electric yellow, and his eyes go purple."

aproved

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 8 comments WAAAAAAHH He's already a boss swordsmen I dont want a magicy dude

message 30: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments herrrmmm............ i got it!! (this is not gonna be in there yet, but i might develope these characters eventually) i'm wanting to make some godlike characters that control fate, like they plan it out, and maybe......... hermm..... the thing about this rp is that i want to make a history type thing for this rp, so i guess Johan wasn't originally supposed to go, but went at the last second? i dunno something like that i guess....

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 8 comments I dont wanna mess anything up its fine if hes like heals fast or something.

message 32: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments i dunno... i don't really think it matters... but ya that's a cool power

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Esther I'M TOTALLY DISTRACTED (huh? what?) wrote: "Everley Heart the White Imaginationist (who is als wrote: "Can I make someone who's been in the fantasy world for a long time but originally lived on earth?"

yeah... just know that he/she won't ..."

Have you read Dark Life?

message 36: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments hm? no, i haven't

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Well, there's this thing in the book called a Dark Gift. The children who live underwater for extended periods of time develop special abilities due to their body's acclimation to their new habitat. Maybe that's what happened to the teens.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Or something kind of like that.

message 39: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments uhh... thats interesting but they walked through the portal a few minutes ago and already have their powers... but i guess that the character ur gonna make (the human that lives in the fantasy world) depending on how long he/she's lived their, could have little powers

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Maybe they're extra special...with sprinkles and a cherry. :)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Name: Everley Eterna
Power: she has limited amount of imagination projection powers and is able to project images of people and create inanimate objects.
Group: she isn't really with any group. She stumbled on the "rabbit hole," shall we say, by accident and hit her head hard, forgetting everything except her first name.
Friends with/Related to(their family and friends): she doesn't really remember
Currently Good or Bad?(they can switch in the middle of the rp): She'll always be good, no matter what.
Appearance: Ev has long brown hair faded to a sort of caramel color, more brown at the top and golden at the tips. She's almost always got it in a braid, and when it gets too long for her liking, she takes her knife and cuts it off, so it's always sort of ragged and choppy. Her eyes are a mossy green hazel flecked with silver and brown. They always look energetic and open, yet there's a mysterious aspect to them. She's thin, but muscular, and very strong, and not overly tall. Her skin is lightly tanned and she has one scar: an asterisk shaped mark on her left temple, where her head hit a rock.
Other: She's an excellent archer and has amazing stamina and speed.

message 42: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments aproved

message 43: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (last edited May 28, 2011 01:24PM) (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments Name:Tori
Real Age:307 Looks like:18
Creature/Power:vampire
What did they do?:She and her boyfriend were banished from the fantasy world for draining the blood of some of the creatures just for fun and not using it for food.
Currently Good or Bad?(they can switch in the middle of the rp):good
Other:Boyfriend is Kris

Name:Kris
Creature/Power:vampire
What did they do?;See tori's
Currently Good or Bad?(they can switch in the middle of the rp):bad
Other: Girlfriend is Tori

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 26, 2011 02:09PM) (new)

Name:Alex
Power:Can turn her whole body to steel
Currently Good or Bad?(they can switch in the middle of the rp):Good
Appearance:Brown hair,brown eyes,and tan skin
Other:Natalie is her sister

message 45: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments awesome!!! all aproved

message 46: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments Name: Ebony
Group(family or friend): Family
Friends with/Related to(which teen?): Elektra
Currently Good or Bad?(they can switch in the middle of the rp): Good at the moment
Appearance: TBA
Other: this isn't done

message 47: by Kalie (new)

Kalie | 7 comments Name:Ally
Group(family or friend):friend
Friends with/related to:Elektra
Currently good or bad:good (sorta a)
apprence:blonde hair,tall,tan,green eyes,and red finger nails
group:teen
power:can turn into a great daine
other:when she gets angry her eyes turn a golden color then she turns into a great daine

message 48: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments Kalie, you mixed all of the things, take out Group(family or friend) and Friends with/related to because she's in the teen group

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited May 20, 2011 06:33PM) (new)

Name: Varjak Demin
Creature/Power: He can shapeshift into a single black cat, and a large, mutated form of the cat. It has the resemblance of a large, white, monster with black spots and long fangs.
Group: Fantasy Citizens
Friends/Relatives: None
Good or bad: Good
Appearance: Varjak is very lean, and skinny. His human form is catlike, and he has long black hair that falls over his eyes. Its a shame, because his eyes are a shocking blue, with flecks of silver in them.
History: Varjak was raised in a small village, but he was considered to be son of the devil because of his unique but scary powers. He now wanders.
Personality: Varjak is shy, but is a bit rude. He really doesn't ever mean it though. He has some anger issues.
Power: He can shapeshift (Said above) and when he touches things, they can die. He wears leather gloves, and is trying to control this power. He can also turn invisible.

message 50: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments Cool!

« previous 1 3