House of Anubis Fan Club! discussion

Other > I AM SORRY!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) I have made a HUGE mistake and feel terrible. Joy is an amazing aspect to this group! Everybody who agrees say HURRAH! She deserves to be a mod and is important here! I am sorry and feel terrible, I should have handeled the situation better.

HURRAH! Joy is important!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Joy is important!

Isabella (Awesomeness) (elmsgirl7) | 50 comments Hurrah!

message 4: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 2865 comments Hurrah!

message 5: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments HURRAH!!!!

message 6: by Kait (new)

Kait (kaitreader) I know, you've said sorry already, but what you did wasn't nice, you broke your own rule, if you didn't want us making our own boards than it should've been in the rules, you really hurt Joy!!

message 7: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Yeah you were very jerkish!

message 8: by Kait (new)

Kait (kaitreader) You can't talk to people that way, we do have feelings you know!!

message 9: by Audrey (last edited Feb 06, 2011 05:38PM) (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Yes it's true your not the only one who has them! the golden rule guys treat others the way you want to be treated!

message 10: by Kait (new)

Kait (kaitreader) Audrey wrote: "Yes it's true your not the only one who has them! the golden rule guys treat others the way you want to be treated!"

Very true!! :D

message 11: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Well I have moved my Joy's diary and if you want to HOA tavern and if you want to read it then join that group!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

So I joined both groups....I was wondering if the both groups will have the same stuff bc I don't want to get confused between two different groups.

message 13: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) now ur hurting my feelings! I said sorry and its not just my fault, this is a HOA group and u guys should know only post HOA related things! its a rule that doesnt even need to be said! AND THANKS FOR SAYING THAT THE OTHER GROUP IS MUCH BETTER THAN THIS ONE!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so confused and wish we could all just say sorry and go back to the one group....we are Sibuna members we should act like them and even though we make decisions that are not always the best we should support each other in making them better.

message 15: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Sabore wrote: "now ur hurting my feelings! I said sorry and its not just my fault, this is a HOA group and u guys should know only post HOA related things! its a rule that doesnt even need to be said! AND THANKS ..."

DON'T YELL
SORRY!

message 16: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Gabrielle wrote: "I'm so confused and wish we could all just say sorry and go back to the one group....we are Sibuna members we should act like them and even though we make decisions that are not always the best we ..."

Hey I'm not part of sibuna I am Joy!

message 17: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) ok guys lets all make up! H! O! A!!!!!!!!!
Hand over eye! SIBUNA! :)

message 18: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Sibuna

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sibuna!

message 20: by Kait (new)

Kait (kaitreader) Sibuna....Audrey, saying the other group was better was abit rude and shouldn't of been said on here!! Sabore, please, I'm sorry if what I said you didn't like but please don't yell!!! And lets please start over!! Once again Sibuna!

message 21: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) Ok...no more yelling :)
Im glad were all united in a sad time that a great member of this group has left SIBUNA!

message 22: by Jensen (new)

Jensen | 150 comments did you guys know there is know show tonight!!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Nope no show! ANd from the looks of it no other group either...

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 07, 2011 04:39PM) (new)

What are we all standing around for??? LETS GET TO CLASS!!! :-)

No more new House of Anubis until the 14th? The suspense is killing me.

message 26: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments YOUR BACK!!!!!!! :)

message 27: by Kait (new)

Kait (kaitreader) :0)

message 28: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Yeah! :)

message 29: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) LETS CHANT FOR JOYS RETURN! JOY! JOY! JOY! JOY! JOY! WE ALL MISSED YOU SO MUCH JOY! IM SO HAPPY YOUR BACK! :)

message 30: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments JOY JOY JOY JOY!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I was going to wait a couple of days until things got cooled down but I said to myself, "what the heck." Thanks.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I see that we got a new Patricia here! Good show!

message 33: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Okay!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

This random idea just kind of popped into my head just now.

Being that Valentine's Day is right around the corner...I was wondering if we can have a Valentine's Dance for the students? I think it would be a grand idea and would create excitement into the roleplay. Besides, while the students are having a day full of romance and drama...Victor on the other hand will have other things up his dirty sleeve.

Let me know what you all think. I wanted to run this by Sabore first.

message 35: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Oh that sounds fun!!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I know there was no Valentine's Dance during any of the episodes but I then thought to myself, "why not?" There are no boundaries for creativity.

message 37: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments True! Too bad I won't be there for it!

message 38: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) Joy thats an excellant idea, sure!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

That's great!

message 40: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) This will be so fun!

message 41: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Yeah it will

message 42: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Okay another posting of Joy's diary is posted!

message 43: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) GREAT DIARY POST!

message 44: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Thanks my other ones were erased my computer was acting weird oh well!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

That was a very impressive diary entry! As I was reading it, it had felt as if I was really hearing Joy's depressed voice in my head that was crying out to me. You are a great writer!

message 46: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Well thank you!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Speaking of missing Trudy's homecooked meals...Victor is having some trouble of his own. I am not speaking about the elixir.

Trudy's homemade chili beans were so powerful that it had caused Victor great disturbances down in the cellar. He could not concentrate through his chantings without frequent urges. Mrs. Andrews had to go sneak a bottle of Pepto Bismol inside his office.

message 48: by Kait (new)

Kait (kaitreader) Ahahahaha.....!!!! :0)

message 49: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments HAhahahahah!

message 50: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments anyone there?

« previous 1