Entering the Galahad discussion

Dorms > Dorm #4- Kida and Tran

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sevania, Ship Captain (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) | 894 comments Mod
((Kida Atla and Tranquill's room))

message 2: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((YAY! I get to rp with ma-self!))

message 3: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((alright SELF! lets rp!))

((actually, both charries are busy, soo....))

message 4: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((DPN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!)

message 5: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((How 'bout we discribe the room oh wise one!))

message 6: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((very well, I shall do Kida's side.))

message 7: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((Go ahead...........))

message 8: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((*glares* okay!

bed- http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h... oh you KNOW your hatin' now!

Dresser- http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h... oh snap!

Rug- http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h... booyah!

bed side Lamp- http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

OVERHEAD light- http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

nightstand- http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

one wall walpaper thing- http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
yeah, so that's Kida's side, so yeah))

message 10: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Tran pushed Kida in their room and folowed her in closing he door and locking it "Couh it up Kida, you love him don't cha?" Tran asked putting her hand on her hip and arching an eyebrow with a suspicious look on her face.

Kida jumped on her bed and kicked her boots off "Madly." she sighed

Tran went to her closet, "Stand up Kida." Kida did so.

(2 hours later)

Kida stared in the mirror and almost screamed. Her hair was combed, washed, combed again, dryed, and flat ironed and tied up in ity bity braids, here and there, not all over her head, but in afew places. Her face was clean and she had a touch of masscara and light green eyeshadow.

She had a light green t-sirt on, and lightwash jeans and a chain belt with a silver heart. She had a black choker with a light green jewle pendant. and her combat boots and had prim little wedge boots with silver buckles. She breathed out "I can't do this...."
Tran took her by the back of the neck and led her to the door, pushed her out. "Knock him dead Kida!" she said and closed the door

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin had run into his sister on the way to Kida's room. She'd mentioned a dance. He couldn't take Kida to a dance, could he? She just... didn't seem like that type of girl... He was about to knock on her door when she was pushed out into him and they both fell to the ground.

message 12: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Whoa." Kida said getting off him "Sorry, uh. Tran, uhm......" She turned around and hit the door with her fist and then moaned and shook her hand "I forgot she took my brass knuckels away from me." she flipped her hair a bit and looked to the side

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin blinked. Kida was.... beautiful. He shook himself out of it. "Can I ask why?"

message 14: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Why she took the away or all this" she gestured to herself and struck a dramatic pose with a goofy face and laughed

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin laughed with her. "Both, I guess."

message 16: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Well, 1. So I don't hurt myself or anyone, 2. she blushed and looked away "Her idea." she said making fists

message 17: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited Feb 09, 2011 06:39PM) (new)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin chuckled. "You look beautiful." He commented.

message 18: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida froze and looked at him not with ice, but with relization relife and, love "Thank-you." she said and folded her arms

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin smiled. He took out his handy dandy bobby pin and held it up. "Need help getting back in?"

message 20: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Tran swung the door open and shoved Kida towaard Lariun. Kida looked up into Lariun's eyes and she relized she had her arms around his neck and she had her chet against his she jumped back and turned "TRAN!" she yelled and Tran pulled her head in "Flirt with him." she whispered

"I don't know how!" she hissed back and jerked back "ARAGH!" she yelledd as Tran closed the door again.

Kida turned back around "No, I think she'd kick me back out here."

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin sighed. "Yeah, you're probably right." He wasn't sighing because she couldn't get back in, he was sighing because she'd wrapped her arms around his neck and.... He closed his eyes, clearing the memory from his mind. "We could go to my dorm room, if you want. I probably have some less pretty clothes for you to wear, if you want them."

message 22: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((awwwwwwwwwwwww))
"Uhm, sure" she felt embarress slightly that he'd suggested she'd change, but if that's what he wanted

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin smiled. "You don't have to wear my clothes." He said, as if reading her mind. "He could just hang out. And I still need to get you to the sick house to have that hand wrapped properly."

message 24: by Simply (last edited Feb 10, 2011 12:57PM) (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) She sighed "I can't go in there" she took at step and stumble and leaned against the wall "Shoes!" she cursed and kicked the wedge heeled boots off and threw them at the door "You can have them back Tran!" she yelled then turned back to Lariun "How 'bout we just go to your room" she said blowing hair out of her face

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin nodded. "That sounds fine."

message 26: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida kicked open the vent face and saw the bathroom light was on. She was right above the shelf where her overalls, dark green shirt, and all her other stuff was. She snatched it, but grabbed her canvas hoodie with the green shirt and dissappered. She crawled a ways back and stopped in a huge open space where all the vents met. She tugged off her nice clothes and put on her ususal ones. she tugged on her green converes and tightened her belt. she shoved her 'nice' clothes in her room. Then started back.

message 27: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida jammed her door open which she found unlocked and slammed it behind her Tran saw her from her bed and put her book down "Well?" she said arching an eyebrow

"I. Feel. Like. I'm in a book and the main charecter likes me and he's insanely hot." she said with a strange expression.

Tran jumped up and then sat back down and lowered her self in her bed. "Wish that was me." she murrmmured.

Kida looked at her then dropped to the floor the crawled over to her desk. She took off her outter shirt so she was in a lime green tank. Then sat at her black metal desk and started scetching.

Shelooked at her drawing and colsed her sketch book and walked to her dresser. She opened the bottom drawer then closed it. "I know what I'm gonna where" she looked over at Tran who was asleep.

message 28: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida turned all the lights off and put her shuffle in her ears. She was gonna dance, it made her feel better.

She flipped throh her songs and found 'Just dance' she stood still and listened to the beat then started dancing in a form she invented, she called it Mafia style. It was forcive, athletic, fierce looking and passionate.

message 29: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida had one knee on the floor and one hand on the side of her ribs. She was breathing heavily and her i-pod was about 5 feet away from her. She laid on her side (not the one she's holding) and blinked hard, she couldn't call out Tran's name. A men came out of the darkness in front of her and picked her up by her shirt and started beating her, she slipped more and more with each punch. Untill she was gone.

Kida sat up in bed and was sweating "Dad!" she called out then covered her mouth.

Tran stirred a bit but not much.

message 30: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Tran woke up and left the room serching for something to do.

Kida stirred in bed and was breathing heavily. She grippe dthe sheets and was sweating, tears streaming from her closed eyes, she sat up and screamed ((her we go..)) "LARIUN!"

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin got to her room seconds later. "Kida?" He asked through the door, loud enough to be heard, but quiet enough not to wake anyone.

message 32: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida raced to the door and whipped it open and pulled him inside by his ear, not meaning to hurt him, but he didn't have shirt on, so that was her option. She slammed the door and threw her arms around his neck and buried her face in his shoulder. She was a bit wet from cold sweat and her eyes were bloodshot and paniked and she was still shaking from the horrific nightmare.

message 33: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((it's actually kinda funny, about 5 hours ago he's all 'Call me and I promise I'll be there' and then she's all 'GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!))

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin was stunned, but only for the half second it took her to pull him in by his ear (which was now throbbing). He noticed he was half naked when her tears rolled down his bare chest. He was a bit embarrassed, but put his arms around her, anyways. "Kida, what happened?" He asked her softly.

message 35: by Simply (last edited Feb 18, 2011 05:18PM) (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((HE'S EMBARRASSED?! Wait till she relizes she's in short shorts. and a spaggeti strap that is just above her belly-button?)) She was not about to talk but she blabbered something about a knife,no air, and somebody dying and then she grew silent ((It's him, btw))

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) ((lol. he doesn't mind. ;) ))

Laruin shushed her, calming her down as he stroked her hair with one hand, and held her close to him with the other. "Kida, it's okay now. I'm here for you." He said quietly- almost a whisper.

message 37: by Simply (last edited Feb 18, 2011 05:29PM) (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida hugged him a little tigher and stood on her tip-toes, and she was juuuuuuuuuuuuust barely shorter than him

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin felt her push herself onto her tiptoes and smiled a bit.

message 39: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) (( XI of course he did...........: ) ))

Kida breathed in and out, her breath hot and humid, and un-even

message 40: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((I don't know what to do next.....Got any ideas?))

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) ((How about this:))

Laruin held her close to him. He started singing the song he'd written for her.
"Dance with me,
Dream girl.
Make my dreams
Come true.

Dance with me,
Dream girl.
I'm so in love
with you.
"

message 42: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida stood still and moved her head a bit and watched him out of the corners of one of her big brown eyes

message 43: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited Feb 18, 2011 06:24PM) (new)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) "Float across
The dance floor
Like a feather
On a breeze.

Softly and
Gentle.
I'll do
What you please.
"
Laruin continued.

message 44: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida pulled away from him listening to his soothing words.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin smiled, finishing his song. "I-I'm sorry." He stammered, backing towards the door. "I wrote that for a girl I like... er, I think I love her, but.... I'm sorry." He said again, hoping she didn't realize that she was the girl, but also hoping that she didn't think that it was someone else.

message 46: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida smiled sidways ((ooooo! here it comes! 8D))

She put her hands on the back of his neck got on her tip-toes and kissed him full on the mouth

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin straightened before she kissed him, not knowing that she was going to do so, but just because of the way she had touched him..... then the kiss came and his cheeks grew hot and he pulled away and looked over his shoulder, away from her. "I-I've got to go, Kida. I'm really sorry." And before she could say anything, he opened her door, went out, then closed it again.

message 48: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida pulled back and her head was spinning he became angry at her self. She punched the wall, ACTUALLY leaving a huge dent and she raged to her dresser. she rummaged through the drawrs and fouund exactly what she was looking for

-------5 minutes later---------

A bloody knife sat 4 feet away from Kida, stuck in the wall she was laying on her side with bloody marks on her shoulders and back, she let the blood trickle down her back and closed her eyes

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Little did she know that Laruin was sitting right outside her door in the hallway, ecstatic. She kissed me... why'd she kiss me? I'm supposed to be the person who kisses her.... but why didn't I kiss her back? I'm such and idiot. Maybe I should write another song for her. Maybe I should... no. I'll just spill it out to her. Okay, here goes nothing... So during the course of the five minutes of her cutting herself, he'd been mentally preparing himself for another kiss, and a major apology. He knocked on the door softly.

message 50: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida groaned "Wha? oh, it;s open" she choked out and tried to sit up

« previous 1