Through The Looking Glass discussion

Characters > Black Imaginationists

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments Name:
Suit Allegiance:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

message 2: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Can I make a Black Imaginationist that turns good?

message 3: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments Of course!

message 4: by Ji Mei (last edited Sep 10, 2012 08:28PM) (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments YAY!!! Then I'll make one!

Name: Aidan Spades
Suit Allegiance: Spades
Appearance:

Personality: Despite being in a different suit he was loyal to the Hearts. He is smart and brave, he is kind and nice; however he let himself go to the dark side because of what he thought would save his family. He is easily influenced through his fears and his family(that's how he is bad, but that is also how he turns good)
Other:

message 5: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments cool

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

...who's the antagonist of this roleplay? Because whoever it is, I totally wanna be them.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, making up antagonist on the spot...startiiiing...NOW!

Name: Ambrosia (goes by Amber) Heart
Redd and Arch's love child! (drama!)
Suit Allegiance: Hearts (or so it seems...)
Appearance:
http://browse.deviantart.com/photogra...
Personality: at first genuinely wishes to fit in with the other Hearts, but soon realizes how outcasted she is, being half-Black Imaginationist and half-Boarderlander
Other: none yet

message 8: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments Oooh! Drama!

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Everley, did you forget about the Inkworld rp??

message 10: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments Psh...no...*hurriedly goes to post*

message 11: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments Name: Perri
Suit Allegiance: What can I say? She's a mercenary. She'll go with whoever pays most
Appearance: Just minus the smile
Anime Girl - Dark Knight Pictures, Images and Photos
Personality: She's one of those people who'll judge you by your appearance. Perri loves to fight; she considers it an art. Nothing anyone can say seems to bother her, though. Her face can sometimes look like a wall of stone, too
Other: She is the sister of Iason, but no one knows that. A milliner gone bad!

message 12: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments So, can I take up the void of the now nonexistent Redd-child?

message 13: by Esther (last edited Apr 14, 2011 05:28PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments sure, but i've tried to have two of my characters that were dating... it wasn't very fun...

message 14: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments mmmm, yes? Well, I'm tired of lady Hearts ;D I think it's time we have a guy Heart who wants the throne, eh?

message 15: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments hmmm now THAT would be interesting XD it's like Redd, only with a dude

message 16: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments yeah! and Redd and Arch combined into a guy *whistles* This could be fun!

message 17: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments haha, u gonna make him? XD

message 18: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments YEAH! XD

Name: Slade Heart
Suit Allegiance: Heart
Appearance:

Personality: He's a Heart! He was influenced by his father, however, that the queendom should, in fact, be a kingdom. As a result, he wants to become king, but only to please his parents (so he thinks). In truth, he may have a heart, but it'll take a while for him to find it.
Other: This guy has a pretty strong imagination! A shade weaker than Redd's but still quite strong

message 19: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments what... so he's redd's and archers son??? AWESOME!!!

message 20: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments YEAH!!!! XD

message 21: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments hahaha!!

message 22: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments So...whaddya think about this guy?

message 23: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments i luv it! it's awesome :D

message 24: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments yay!

message 25: by Esther (last edited May 05, 2011 03:51PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments Name: Aisha
Suit Allegiance: her family's Heart(she isn't nesisarily tho)
Appearance: and always wears this cloak only with a hood and goes down to her ankles
Personality: WAS quiet and shy, she felt rejected and alone(she kinda was) Now she's pretty emotionless with a dry sense of humor
Other: she was born silent, and wouldn't cry, they thought she was a still born other than the fact that she moved. That's why they named her Aisha, which means she who lives. Ya so she's mute. Her familys all good and pleged their alegance to the Queen of Hearts, but she doesn't feel right about it. She ran away from home and joined Slade(is that okay Zakari?)
She has a little imagination, so she can do little things. She's really good at fighting and body language because that's how she comunicates.
Ooo!! she used a double sided sword http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod... kinda like that only the blades are more like this http://www.andreas.blicher.info/image... on each side, about the length in the first picture, it also kinda folds so that she can tuck it into her belt without stabbing herself and can also break in half so it's like two big dagger/swords
She also has this little peice of paper and a pencil that she seems to always be able to get out of her cloak whenever she needs to write something long.

message 26: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments I think it is scr instead of src and then we can see the pic on this website.

message 27: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments i misspelled a lot of stuff there....

message 28: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments It's ok ^_^

message 29: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments Fine with me =) Looks good! =D

message 30: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments :D

message 31: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments ^^ So, shall we RP? =)

message 32: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments yussums!!

message 33: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments =D

message 34: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments i'm editing her a lot right now

message 35: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments Wow! She looks really cool!

message 36: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments thanks!

message 37: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments I like her sword ;D It's pretty awesome-looking =)

message 38: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ik! i couldn't find a picture that showed exactly what i wanted tho... so i just mashed up two together XD

message 39: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Scary

message 40: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments thank you, i was trying to make it scary, or at least intimidating...

message 41: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Ah, well good job.

message 42: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments thankies XD

message 43: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments Yeah ^^

message 44: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments I'm thinking of changing Aidan's pic to one of these:
http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/...
http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x...
With the eyes the same color of course, http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/...

Which one?

message 45: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments THE LAST ONE!!! definately the last one...

message 46: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ... i just remembered a character in Looking Glass Wars that had imagination, and wasn't royalty so i'm gonna give Aisha a little...

message 47: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments Well, remember the Invention Parade? All sorts of people had imagination. Just not very powerful.

message 48: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ya, she can do little things

message 49: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments Cool beans

message 50: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 4 comments Name:Erin
Suit Allegiance:heart
Appearance:

and

Personality:Erin is a mix of serious and odd. She is very sarcastic and blunt. She has a straight face most of the time. She seems from a distance sweet but when your up close not so much.
Other:nope :D

« previous 1