The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Scott Nicholson saying hi

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Nicholson (scottnicholson) | 56 comments Hello, I have been a GR member a while but spoendinga little more time here lately. I cut teeth on Nancy Drew and Hardee Boys and my favorites include James Lee Burke, Elmore Leonard, Joe Landsdale, William Goldman, James M. Cain, and Patricia Highsmith. Also am an author. I look forward to meeting you.

Scott Nicholson
http://www.hauntedcomputer.com

message 2: by Jill (new)

Jill Hutchinson (bucs1960) Welcome to a great group, Scott. Good discussions/reviews and nice people who love books.

message 3: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Glad you found us Scott.

message 4: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (pg4003) | 50 comments Hi Scott, I have two of your books on my Kindle, have heard a lot of good things about them, from readers at Kindleboards.

message 5: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hello Scott and welcome.

message 6: by Merrill (new)

Merrill Heath | 61 comments Hey, Scott. You're name's familiar to me from Konrath's blog. I've seen your comments and books mentioned over there. Welcome to goodreads!

Merrill Heath
Consequences

message 7: by Scott (new)

Scott Nicholson (scottnicholson) | 56 comments Thanks Jill, Donna, Hayes, Scott, Merrill--yes, Konrath's blog always draws a nice, energetic crowd. Patricia, I hope you enjoy the books, and if you don't, I hope they at least annoy you so much it wasn't a waste of time!

Scott

The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Consequences (other topics)