Amazon Kindle discussion

Books by members > Mystery Dance: Three Novels

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Nicholson (scottnicholson) | 117 comments I have an ad running here at Goodreads but thought I'd introduce the Mystery Dance omnibus edition here--three novels, including #1 Kindle bestseller in mystery & suspense, Disintegration, plus The Skull Ring and Crime Beat, four bonus stories and essays, and a deleted chapter from Disintegration for only $5.99--days of thrills for one low price! Thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Dance-O...

Scott Nicholson

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott Nicholson (scottnicholson) | 117 comments On the advice of a friend, I dropped this to $4.99 for three novels and reworked the cover to show it is three novels. Thanks for sampling.

Scott

message 3: by Deb (new)

Deb Wakolee | 13 comments I really liked Disintegration..I am off to Amazon to check this out! Love my Kindle!! (and buying inexpensive books is great!)

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott Nicholson (scottnicholson) | 117 comments Thanks, Deb, some people really HATE Disintegration. I thought about revising for a happier ending but not sure it's worth it at this point!

message 5: by Deb (new)

Deb Wakolee | 13 comments NO..don't change anything! You write great Horror..thats what we readers of Horror are looking for..if readers don't like it..they arn't real Horror readers! lol