Christian Readers discussion

Hearts Surrender - CSPA Book of the Year Nominee

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marianne (new)

Marianne Evans (marianneevans) | 6 comments I'm honored to learn my book, Hearts Surrender is a nominee for Book of the Year at the Christian Small Publishers Association! If you can, please pay a visit, and vote, at the CSPA website.

http://www.christianpublishers.net/11...

I love the exposure for small, indepedent publishers that are producing quality Christian fiction to a hungry world! God bless, and happy Sunday!

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McCarragher (debitsdeb) | 12 comments Marianne,
Congrats on the nomination for Book of the Year 2011 - in Christian Fiction category! I voted for your book "Hearts Surrender".

I am a current member of CSPA, and my book "Mission Possible" was nominated for Book of the Year - Christian Non-fiction in 2009. It is indeed an honor just to be nominated.

You can view my book on my profile page. God bless and best of luck to you & your book!

Deborah
(Heb. 10:23)

Mission Possible Spiritual Covering by Deborah L. McCarragher

message 3: by Marianne (new)

Marianne Evans (marianneevans) | 6 comments Deborah, thank you so much for the kindness and support!I checked out your book - what a wonderful topic - bringing God into the life of a non-believing spouse...Congratulations on its success! The reviews you received are outstanding, and your site for Alabaster Box Publishing is impressive as well! God bless your efforts!!

message 4: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McCarragher (debitsdeb) | 12 comments Thank you Marianne. I'm also a member of John 3:16 marketing w/ Lorilyn. Your book sounds like a great read as well. I pray it will bless all who read it! We will talk again soon...

It's all about HIM

message 5: by Marianne (new)

Marianne Evans (marianneevans) | 6 comments Thanks - and AMEN -- To God be the glory - always!!

message 6: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McCarragher (debitsdeb) | 12 comments By the way - both my parents are from Michigan. My Dad grew up in Detroit and joined the Navy in 1953. My Mom grew up in Ann Arbor & met my Dad when he was at U of Michigan. They are now retired living here in Florida.
Be blessed...

message 7: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McCarragher (debitsdeb) | 12 comments Marianne,

Don't know if you like to read non-fiction - but if you're interested in reading my book sometime, let me know and I'll give you a "coupon" for a FREE download of Mission Possible on Smashwords. You can choose from several Ebook versions, .pdf, etc.

Deborah