House of Anubis Fan Club! discussion

Random Fun! > Phone

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) nothing is wrong with your Android Phone! You should not make a topic about u being sick! That is not what the group is about....im tired of deleting the topic, its pointless. DONT mAKE NEW TOPICS! Ask for permission with me first...or else im gonna start making it so only mods can make topics!

message 2: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 2865 comments Sarry sabore

message 3: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) its ok :)

message 4: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Sorry!

message 5: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 2865 comments Look were all sarry

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

We apologize.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

The entire thing is my fault and I do apologize. I had absolute no idea that I had broken a rule although I don't see any rules posted here. If I were to have seen them I would understood. We are human and liable to make mistakes. However, I feel so embarrassed by this whole thing that Im leaving for good. All I wanted to do was make friends while living in the HOA world. Sabore, I didn't mean to make you so upset. Its not worth it. As long as it lasted, take care.

message 8: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) Guys you dont have to be sorry! And i understand that you make mistakes, im truly not angry at you! Honestly. Joy...it is not your fault! You should not feel embarresed Joy, its nobodys fault....im not upset, I was just angry for a moment and then I cooled down.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

You could have been a little kinder in that message instead of yelling which I didn't deserve. You could have messaged me the problem privately instead of in public making me look horrible. Now Im upset. Good bye all. Sibuna.

message 10: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) Joy please dont go! PLEASE JOY PLEASE! I totally agree! I feel terrible and I should have messaged you and have been kinder. You did not at all deserve that please dont be upset, I in no way wanted to make you feel horrible! Please joy!

message 11: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 2865 comments GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can we all just start over, please. and joy please dont go.... :(

message 12: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) I agree

message 13: by Alyssa (last edited Feb 15, 2011 05:11AM) (new)

Alyssa | 2865 comments Thank u sabore, here I'll be the first one to start over..... Hi I'm alyssa/fabian

message 14: by Jensen (new)

Jensen | 150 comments Hey I'm Jensen how are you guys doing

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm Gabrielle aka Nina.

message 16: by Kait (new)

Kait (kaitreader) Hi, I'm Kaitlin/Amber...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey has anyone seen Fabian today?

message 18: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments I'm Audrey/Joy (the character.

message 19: by Victini (new)

Victini | 623 comments deleted user wrote: "You could have been a little kinder in that message instead of yelling which I didn't deserve. You could have messaged me the problem privately instead of in public making me look horrible. Now Im ..."

...she left....:(

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

ummm Bob im Alfie. your too late sorry bud!

message 21: by Victini (new)

Victini | 623 comments aww...now im even more sad :( how about.....Jerome?

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 05, 2011 06:16AM) (new)

Go to the HOA RPG discussion board and take a look at what characters are left.

message 23: by Victini (new)

Victini | 623 comments O.K. nina!

message 24: by Victini (new)

Victini | 623 comments really? VICTOR? MR.SWEET?honestly,I can't be anybody cool?

message 25: by Victini (new)

Victini | 623 comments and no way I'm gonna be Rufus.*sighs*

message 26: by Victini (new)

Victini | 623 comments http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4...
4 pokemon lovers.i made it.if u dont like pokemon,u dont have 2 join....and sry 4 spamming

message 27: by Victini (new)

Victini | 623 comments besides,HOA is better,so im not surprised if u dont want to...

message 28: by sydney (new)

sydney (sydneyelaine) Hey people! If you are a girl check out the group call 'For Us Only!'! Thanks!

message 29: by Victini (new)

Victini | 623 comments ugh...typical middle school girl.

GIRLS ARE NO BETTER THAN BOYS,AND BOYS ARE NO BETTER THAN GIRLS PEOPLE!