Welcome to the FAYZ discussion

Roleplay Discussion

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ada (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) I hope no one objects to the creation of this folder. I thought it perhaps a necessity, considering the volume of discussion we shall be doing in developing a story line. It'll help avoid cluttering the roleplay with parentheses.

message 2: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 183 comments ya... we needed this....

message 3: by Ada (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) Concerning Skylar: I speak only for my character here, but I don't think Sirius would want to kick Skylar out. He'd probably just be reluctant to trust her with responsibilities. It's up to your character if she wants to try to win trust back, or whatever.

message 4: by Evee (new)

Evee | 149 comments So do people want the original characters or what to be in this? When I heard about the RP I got the idea that we weren't going to be following the original story, just RPing in that world.

If people want a little of both we could set this RP in a different area of the FAYZ because if you look at the map the first book only covers a smidgen of the area that the FAYZ has.

message 5: by Rivkah (last edited Feb 06, 2011 05:37PM) (new)

Rivkah (HungerGamesmovieonthe23ofMarch) | 92 comments We could hold a poll to decide the problems maybe.

So what are all the things we need to decide?

-The name of the place. IE: The FAYZ or The Bubble or something we make up

-Where the roleplay is taking place

-Are the charicters from the main book included here? How so? Do people RP them?

- When the Mutations vs Normal things goes

-how fast it progresses.

-Should we have another page for alligences?

just wondering, I'm a bit lost on the time of this.. Is it an hour and a half scence 'the poof'?

message 6: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 183 comments i think we should still do it in the same town

message 7: by Evee (new)

Evee | 149 comments How about we do a question and answer with the questions Rivkah came up with. Like just looking at them and answering them so we can get the overall feel of what people want.

message 8: by Evee (new)

Evee | 149 comments If we did it in poll form we'd have to do several. I'm suggesting we send people an email with some questions on how they want to do the Rp and look at what people want, or we could just keep on talking here until we decide things.

I personally would prefer just doing it in the world without the original characters. It gives more wiggle room for our Rp like that, and it's more fun since we can make up more stuff ourselves.

message 9: by Ada (last edited Feb 09, 2011 06:20PM) (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) I am in agreement. Similarly, I think we should preserve the idea of rivalry coming from Coates- that is, after all, an integral part of the story. Of course, the leader would have to be different.

Having a poll would get very confusing, especially if there were a lot of different ideas. A group email (which moderators can send out) would work. Or we could take the questions Rivkah proposed above and answer them ourselves here in the rp discussion topic.

message 10: by Evee (new)

Evee | 149 comments I totally agree with that. :)

message 11: by Rivkah (new)

Rivkah (HungerGamesmovieonthe23ofMarch) | 92 comments I think it would be a good idea to send a group E-mail, although there seem to be quite a few inactive people, some have not posted at all. But I think the Mod is inactive to. (It say she wasn't here since like september or november or something. Just by looking at the mod place.) But if the moderator is inactive, what should we do? Should/can we still send out letters?

message 12: by Evee (new)

Evee | 149 comments Since we can't do a group email I suggest we just post the questions here and answer them. We can tell the other people who don't look at this section, just post it openly in the RP.

message 13: by Rivkah (new)

Rivkah (HungerGamesmovieonthe23ofMarch) | 92 comments okay, I'm for it.

message 14: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie (kenzie2012) | 20 comments Helen wrote: "Concerning Skylar: I speak only for my character here, but I don't think Sirius would want to kick Skylar out. He'd probably just be reluctant to trust her with responsibilities. It's up to your ch..."

y yall hating on mi character skylar

message 15: by Ada (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) I think I'd better clarify. I personally have nothing against Skylar. Nor against anyone. I know the story behind why Skylar's walking around buzzed, since I'm reading this roleplay. However, Sirius (my character) has no way of knowing that, and he acts accordingly. I certainly never meant to give the impression that I (Helen) dislike Skylar.

message 16: by Evee (new)

Evee | 149 comments No. I don't hate her. What gave you the idea that people hated her? She just acted a little weird at the meeting. It weirded people out(in the story) a bit but that's not cause to hate.

message 17: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie (kenzie2012) | 20 comments OK PLZ HEAR ME OUT {SKYLAR IS MI CHARACTER} I ASKED RIVKAH TO ROLEPLAY HER FOR ME AND ALL IM SAYING HERE IS THAT SKYLAR IS A GOOD GIRL A NICE KID DONT MAKE HER SEAM BAD PLZ!!!!!!!!......... :) I LIKE ALL OF U AND YALL ARE DOING A GREAT JOB ON THE ROLEPLAY AND IM GLAD U INCLUDED MI CHARACTER IN THIS THANK YOU

message 18: by Ada (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) :D Glad we have your approval, Kenzie.

message 19: by Evee (new)

Evee | 149 comments Yeah, personally I like Skylar. Anyone who would care for kids in that sort of situation has an okay from me! ;)

message 20: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie (kenzie2012) | 20 comments HAHAHAHA LOL THANKS EVEE :)

message 21: by Evee (new)

Evee | 149 comments Welcome. :)

message 22: by Rivkah (new)

Rivkah (HungerGamesmovieonthe23ofMarch) | 92 comments Should we make another topic area for chatting? Or is this it? Or do we not want to chat :) Or something for alliances?

Do any of you read the Hunger games? Because the movie is coming out on the 23. I. Am. VERY excited, and worried that it might not turn out. (Chat like that, but I am very excited though. So many fake trailers of the Hunger Games though)

message 23: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 183 comments yeah we should...

message 24: by Rivkah (new)

Rivkah (HungerGamesmovieonthe23ofMarch) | 92 comments Ohh..I mentioned alliances already! oops.

message 25: by Evee (new)

Evee | 149 comments Yup. :)