Japanese Music,Rp,Anime,And More!!! discussion

Eve Of Destiny > Bio's

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~), Hyde~ist o.o (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) | 1326 comments Mod
Name: Haruhiko Ash
PArt:Singer
Appearance:

message 2: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~), Hyde~ist o.o (last edited Feb 06, 2011 01:20AM) (new)

Name: Kozi
Part:Singer
Appearance:

message 3: by Lisa, SHINee first Tokyo Concert!!! (new)

Lisa (exo12ever) | 195 comments Mod
no offense, but they kind of look scary... no offense to those who love them though..

message 4: by mazohyst (new)

mazohyst They are kinda scary, but it's just their style. They are considered a gothic punk band after all. If you're familiar with most visual kei, it won't be that scary after a while. =P

message 5: by Lisa, SHINee first Tokyo Concert!!! (new)

Lisa (exo12ever) | 195 comments Mod
er, no. i'm not familiar with "most visual kei" i don't even know what it is. haha sorry ^.^

message 6: by mazohyst (new)

mazohyst Ah, well, once you become familiar with most visual kei, it won't be that scary. XD

Also, if you think that's scary, never ever ever watch the music video OBSCURE by Dir en grey, no matter what anyone says. It's like Marilyn Manson but so, so, so, much more disturbing.

message 7: by mazohyst (new)

mazohyst Oh, and visual kei is basically a style of dressing for Japanese bands. They tend to wear costume like outfits, with heavy make up, and crazy hair. Think KISS but more attractive looking.

message 8: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~), Hyde~ist o.o (new)

:D Visualkei's awesome :D an't Anic Cafe' visualkei?
and SuG to i belive, but they don't have the make-up like kiss they just dress up and stuff like that

message 9: by mazohyst (new)

mazohyst An Cafe and SuG are oshare kei. XD They're too bright and colourful to be visual kei. Versailles, Malice Mizer, and early Dir en grey are visual kei.

message 10: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~), Hyde~ist o.o (new)

oooh oops my bad see how much ik, nothing! xDDD lol