House of Anubis Fan Club! discussion

Random Fun! > Joy's diary

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jensen (new)

Jensen | 150 comments wow you made that all on your own very impressive!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved it!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Nina and here and this was GREAT! By the way I set a scene up because I read on another thread that you wanted to talk to me.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

uhhh can we delete this topic? theres nothing here anymore.

message 5: by Victini (new)

Victini | 623 comments there isnt....

message 6: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Ya I deleted it when I left but as I said b4 I'm back though I never kept the stuff sorry. :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Joy, maybe with the new season you can start this diary up again. :-)

message 8: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments ya maybe... I'll try maybe when the show starts again, its been a long time so I don't remember...

message 9: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Hey sorry I meant to write stuff, but honestly I never really got a chance to watch season 2 because my parents cut cable and I was avoiding the group because of what happened before and so I never saw season 3 if u would be so kind as to give me a recap or better tell me where i can c season 2 that would be great, I would really love to be part of this group again.

message 10: by Victini (new)

Victini | 623 comments Wait,are you THE Joy?the one who I heard about who was on this group before?

message 11: by Audrey (last edited Dec 29, 2012 09:17PM) (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments The Real Pokemon Victini wrote: "Wait,are you THE Joy?the one who I heard about who was on this group before?"
Yeah, that's me, there was an incident with another ex-member and took a break. But I always loved this group and now I'm back. Not that I was ever really gone, every once and a while I would take a look at what was going on with the group, I just never posted anything.

message 12: by Victini (new)

Victini | 623 comments Well,that's cool!Welcome back!

message 13: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments thanks