Charlaine Harris Book/Show Group discussion

True Blood > Replaying Season 3 -- When?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regina (new)

Regina (reginar) I am trying to time getting HBO -- any know when HBO will begin replaying Season 3 to get reading for season 4? I haven't watched season 3 yet and I can't seem to find any info on the HBO website. Thanks!

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy (mommy_of_angels) | 15 comments They usually replay the previous season about a month before the new season is about to start. So it will be about 5 more months. If you have on demand sometimes they add a few episodes. It's easier if you just go rent the season if you haven't seen it yet.

message 3: by Regina (last edited Feb 06, 2011 06:36AM) (new)

Regina (reginar) It isn't available for rent yet and I want to be able to see it before see it before season 4 starts. Last year season 2 wasn't available to rent before season 3 started.

ETA: But thank you that is helpful. I plan to get HBO by the end of March for Game of Thrones, so I likely won't miss anything!

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 2 comments They are going to replay season 3 starting April 3rd 7pm Eastern

message 5: by Regina (new)

Regina (reginar) Thank you!!!!!! I will make sure I get my HBO started by that date.

message 6: by Angie (new)

Angie THANK YOU JESSICA! My husband hasn't seen season 3.. and we just turned out HBO for a Game of Thrones and then True Blood! I am so glad I checked this thread!