Warrior Cats discussion

Riverclan > RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((RP))

message 2: by Mockingbird (new)

Mockingbird Lotusstar padded out of her den contentedly. The day was new, and peace was dwelling with the clans. She purred peacefully. All was well with Riverclan, unlike how it had been in the times of sorrow.

message 3: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "good morning Lotusstar. it is a nice morning isnt it?" she wanted to meet somone who she could love. though sadly she didnt seem to attract the attention of anyone. she sighed

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments graypaw sighed and moped around again.

Brightpaw looked over at him and sighed.

Featherstripe yawned and walked out of the warriors den.

message 5: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments she was sad she wanted a mate but graaypaw was not even noticing her attempts. she fell inlove with him when she noticed those gorgious eyes of his. she wanted him to love her back. she walked to greypaw. she finaly got the currage to ask him. she said to him "why wont you love me greypaw? why do you take no notice in me? do you not care?"

message 6: by Graystripe16(Back...again) (last edited Feb 06, 2011 11:27AM) (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments Graypaw looked up at her "Wat r u talkin about?"

message 7: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "your completely oblivuous arent you. after all the flirting ive done! i love you Graypaw! i have since the day i first saw you!" she said and looked into his eyes

message 8: by Graystripe16(Back...again) (last edited Feb 06, 2011 12:04PM) (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments Brightpaw padded over "Umm silverheart...can i tlk to u... over there?"

Graypaw gave her an odd look

message 9: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "yeah, shure." she said and then padded over to where brightpaw had gestured tward

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments Brightpaw looked at Graypaw and then said "this rele isnt the greatest time for u to be professing ur love to Graypaw.."

message 11: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "why? i have nobody! mother and father arent liveing anymore my brothers and sisters were taken by humans. he is all i have! and i will not let you take him from me!" she shouted

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments Brightpaw also gave her an odd look "Hes my brother!! I can do wat ever i want with him! and second yes ur parents are gone and ur siblings are gone but U DIDNT HAVE TO KILL URS!!!" she snarled

message 13: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "I am so sorry..... please forgive me......but perhaps i can make him happy did you not consider that?" she replyed calmly

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments Brightpaw sighed "I dnt know...i cant read his mind and plus i dnt rele want to read his mind. Who knows what he has hidden up there...just try not to be so open.."

message 15: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "a girl understress takes desprate measures and i understand. it would be nice if you would give me a chance to make him happy. we may become kin you know." she said in a chipper voice.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments Brightpaw sighed "Nothing will mak that boy happy.." she muttered

message 17: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "just you watch" she said then swished her tail as she walked over to Greypaw and layed down beside him and licked his ear gently. "i promise you that i will do my best to make you happy."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Wettail padded into camp with some fish in his jaws.

message 19: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments she was overcome with happyness she knew he would be the one.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He set the fish down and looked for his apprentice.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments Graypaw looked at her "R u ok? Did u hit ur head on a rock?"

message 22: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "oh im perfectly fine. im just very happy." she said then nuzzled him

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments Graypaw scooted away a tiny bet "No seriously i think u should go see the med-cat"

message 24: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "but why? can't i be the one that i love?"she asked.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments Graypaw was a little uncomfortable "Im an apprentice!!"

message 26: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "im sorry for causing you dissconfort. but i see nothing wrong with loveing an apprentice. if you need me i will be in my den" she said

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments "ok..." he said and he stood up

message 28: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments she walked to her den sad beacause of the fact that he thaught she was ill. she loved him none the less. she layed down and sighed to herself she wanted him to give her a chance.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments Graypaw padded away still a bit confused/

message 30: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments she heard a rustleing just outside her den so she stepped out and when she did she saw her beloved graypaw. "you came....." she said softly.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments Graypaw jumped hearing her vioce "Wat r u tlking about??"

message 32: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "your outside my den arent you? i said to come to my den if you wanted to see me." she said

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments "I was gonna go hunting..." he said

message 34: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "may i join you? i beleve we should have a talk." she said to him

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments "sure..." he said awkwardly.

message 36: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments she walked tward the snake rock with her beloved in toe and once they reached it she said "talk, why do you think im ill?"

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments "Cause ur acting a tiny bit strange.." he said

message 38: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "i got tired of waiting for you to get the hint. so i took action" she said

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments "umm huh?" he asked

message 40: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "ive been flirting with you for a while. but my efforts havent been to any avil. give me a chance. please." she said

message 41: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Hawkfeather watched the exchange with great interest. Love was a strange emotion he thought. The only thing he had ever loved was his clan so he didn't understand the love of another cat. Nor should I, he thought as he munched on his freshkill.

message 42: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "please.... will you not give me a chance?" she mewled

message 43: by Mockingbird (new)

Mockingbird ((The grammer in Riverclan needs inmprovement :PP lolz jkjk))

Lotusstar watched the two cats with interest. She didn't know their had been attraction between them. She purred in amusement and shrugged, running out of the camp towards the river.

message 44: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "fine if you will not speak i shall leave!" Silverheart hissed as she ran away

message 45: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu ((Agreed XD))

Hawkfeather sighed and stood. He was curious to know where his leader was going but would not invade her privacy so he strolled out of camp with the intention of going for a swim.

message 46: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "hawkfeather, i suggest you not spy on people. what did you over hear?" she asked him

message 47: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Hawkfeather jumped. "I-I wasn't spying. . . You were being loud enough that Thunderclan heard you," he defended.

message 48: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "that doesnt matter, what did you hear?" she said again

message 49: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Hawkfeather shifted uncomfortably. "I heard. . . I heard you say that you loved Graypaw. . ." his voice trailed off. "T-that's all."

message 50: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "i see." she said

« previous 1 3