Warrior Cats discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((RP))

message 2: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments Heartclaw padded through the camp tward the kill pile she was hungry. her stomach growled beacause she hadnt eaten in a few days. remembeing her past was painful an seeing the others in the camp happy and relaxed made it all th more hard for her not to remember.

message 3: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar waved her tail in greeting when she saw Heartclaw. Froststar was sitting in the shade, relaxing after her run through the forest.

message 4: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "it is a nice day is it not?" heart claw said to froststar. her stomach growled

message 5: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar's ears perked. "Yes, very lovely. The best we've had for a while," she replied. "You should have some freshkill. I just brought that vole back, so it's still warm."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Stripepaw sat in front of the apprentice den and looked around.

message 7: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar waved her tail to beckon her apprentice over.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked over with her striped tail sticking up.

message 9: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu "How would you like to go to the training hollow?" she asked. "I can teach you some new battle moves."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah!" she flicked her tail and her eyes got wide.

message 11: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar stood. "See you later, Heartclaw," she said as she led her apprentice out of camp and to the hollow. Once there, she sat in the sand and wrapped her tail around her paws. "Okay, first let's see what you have already and go from there."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay!" she stood in front of her and every now and then the tip of her tail would move.

message 13: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar tilted her head. "Alright, let's try this," she stood and padded over. "Knock me into the air like this," she demonstrated on Stripepaw. "Then batter my belly like this." She twisted in the air so that her hindpaws moved againt Stripepaw's exposed belly. "And leap away before I land."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Got it!" she got ready.

message 15: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar prepared herself for Stripepaw's attack.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She lept at her leader and copied her moves almost perfectly.

message 17: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar landed on her paws after the attack. She purred loudly. "Excellent, you catch on quick," she praised. "One more time."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded and got ready she remember what she did wrong and thought of how she could fix it.

message 19: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar lashed her tail in preparation.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She narrowed her eyes and tensed up.

message 21: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar cocked her head and waited.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She went for her again and did it right this time.

message 23: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu "Great job!" Froststar was impressed. "How about a moving target?" she proposed.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright!" she tensed up again and figure how she was going to do this.

message 25: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar began pacing slowly at first then more quickly. She was trying to make it difficult for Stripepaw to trace her moves.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Her yes darted after her and she watched her and after a while she striked.

message 27: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar was astonished when she was sent flying. She landed with a purr. "Nice work!" she said. "Ready for another one?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah!" she purred and stood straight waiting fir instructions.

message 29: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu "Okay, how about this?" Froststar dropped into a crouch much like a hunter's crouch. She crept forward, feigned right before leaping and landing on Stripepaw's back. She then threw her weight to one side to roll Stripepaw onto her back. Froststar leapt away before Stripepaw landed on top of her. "What you do from here is up to you," she explained. "Now you try."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright!" she got up and was ready.

message 31: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar prepared for her attack.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She lept at her and at the end she scratched her stomach.

message 33: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu "Good job," she praised. "I can tell you're going to be a great warrior some day. Now how about some hunting practice?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright, and thank you Froststar." she got up and bowed her head in thanks.

message 35: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar smiled. "Okay, let's see what you can catch!" she said enthusaistically. She was proud of her apprentice and couldn't wait to brag to the warriors how good she is, although bragging isn't something a leader should do.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She purred, "Where should we go?"

message 37: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu "You're the hunter," Froststar replied. "Where would you like to hunt?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"How about Snakesrock?"

message 39: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "smart choice. a very favroable hunting spot. it is very plentiful with food but i think i will stay at the here." Heartclaw purred she hoped that maybe somone would keep her company

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright, I'll be back!" she ran towards Snakerocks.

message 41: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "bordom and lonlyness overcome me...." she sighed

message 42: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar eyed Heartclaw. "That's a good place to hunt providing there are no snakes around," she said trying to make her feel less lonely. "Stripepaw is an excellent apprentice too."

message 43: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "that is not the point froststar. i want a mate!" she hissed

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

On her way to Snakerocks she found rabbit and pounced on it, she buried it near a tree for her to get later.

message 45: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments she padded away saddened even more than before she wanted a matte and kits more and more every day yet she had no such luck

message 46: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu "Oh," Froststar nodded, she understood her frustration. "Surely there's plenty to pick from among the warriors. . ." her voice trailed off.

message 47: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "i want one to love me. you understand dont you? how can i ever get one of them to love me." she said

message 48: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar nodded. "Hmmm, be yourself," she suggested. "And go out of your way to make one happy, which ever one you find that you can't take your eyes off of, the one you want to make as happy as you want them to make you." I'm giving advice on love when I've never loved before, she thought in amusement.

message 49: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 71 comments "such strange feelings......" she said then continued "i beleve its you whom i cant take my eyes off of." she finished

message 50: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Froststar jumped in shock. "W-what?" she asked.

« previous 1 3