Nicholas Sparks Novels discussion

Archives / Dead Threads > The Last Song

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (racheyanne77) I loved it! It is my favorite book and one of the best movies i have seen! I loved the way Ronnie was described and i loved th estory line! I think someone besides Miley Cyrus would have been better because she really isnt like a rebellious teen who woul put a streak of purple in her hair and not talk to her dad for 3 years! I loved liam hemsworth though! he was great and they fit perfectly together! i loved the ending part in the book! i was so excited because i liked them together and i didnt want it to end up being ronnie alone and her dad dead and will out of the picture!

message 2: by Lalalalaaa (new)

Lalalalaaa | 8 comments I haven't seen the movie, but wow I loved the book.. it's my favorite Sparks novel so far! I laughed and cried the whole way through, and I loved the way Ronnie matured over the summer :)

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (racheyanne77) omg im am so with you! i was balling when jonah had to say good bye to steve!!!! I was floored when will showed up

message 4: by Lalalalaaa (new)

Lalalalaaa | 8 comments Hahaha same :) I read it online though... I kind of wish I hadn't because I enjoy regular books more for some reason, but I'm definitely buying it (with the beautiful old cover.. not the miley cyrus one) and probably re-reading it later on. I liked it even better than A walk to remember!

message 5: by valee, Your moderator (new)

valee | 164 comments Mod
Rachel: There is already a thread to describe this book and another one to describe this movie.

You can go there to see what others commented about it and comment something else. Try to see if a thread already exists before crating it. I'm sorry for the trouble but we need to keep the group organized.

This thread will go to dead thread shortly after you read this comment.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (racheyanne77) I am reading the walk to remember rite now!!!

message 7: by Book_freak (new)

Book_freak The Last Song is my fave Nicholas book...ever ♥
makes me cry like nothing else can 3

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked the book. I don't know how I feel about the movie