Bumble Bee Bookclub discussion

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) So, in this topic, tell us about how your school is. Boring, painful, fun? And how 'bout your teachers? Tell all!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I kinda like my school in certain ways but the best thing about my school is the people there

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i have a really nice teacher what about you olivia?
what grade are u in im in 4th

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) I'm in fifth. My teacher is really nice, but apparently another teacher in my grade is nicer. I suppose none of the teachers at my school are mean, though.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Really? I me too. all the teachers in my school are totally nice

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Cool. Tomorrow my grade is doing this thing where we transform our classrooms to look like colonial times, and we pretend to work at some job from that time period. The rest of the grades at my school and the parents all come in and it's all interactive and stuff. The only bad part is the partner dance. =P The most exciting part by far is when the boys have a militia practice and wield pretend guns and stuff as they march.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 06, 2011 01:15PM) (new)

WHOA so cool we had a colonial tea paty, Wrote with a feather and ink and checked out colonial websites !!Drew pictures of colonial times!! IT WAS FUNNN

Im not trying to brag though

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) I don't think you're bragging. Anyways, Colonial Day passed and it was SO FUN! Now I'm bragging...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

no ur not ;) anyway... why do we say anyway so much? i just noticed that LOL so colonial day was FUNNNNN

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) What?

message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Cool!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesomeness Lauren.... Awesomeness

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Hey did Helena change her name to Carolyn??? Has this been going on for a long time???

message 14: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Am I ignorant???

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

No. She hasnt changed For Very Long. Just For Like..... 2 Weeks.

message 16: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) OK... OMG FARAH! Seriously, don't capitalize every word. No offense.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry...

message 18: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) It's ok lol

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) uuugggh my school is so boring!! we have like no interesting classes at all!! :( NOT LOOKIN FORWARD TO SEPTEMBER

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I AM!! I LOVE SCHOOL!!!

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) ahahaha well then thats awesome for u :D but try telling me that when u get to high school :( i used to love school too.... but it just goes downhill from there :(

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Awww! I really want to start high school!

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) well.... i mean i guess at first its pretty cool :p but i dont kno then all the work sets in and... i guess it depends on what u think high school is... you'll either be ecstatic or kinda disappointed because its not all its cracked up to be - it just depends on ur expectations :) its alot better if u have friends let me tell u :p

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha

message 25: by ma (new)

ma I really love school and my teacher is awesome!

message 26: by ma (new)

ma My first day of school was fantastic!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

You had ur first day? Minee is on sept. 6th!

message 28: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (panda28) | 16 comments Hey Everyone,

My first day is August 19th.

message 29: by Cami (new)

Cami (camikittr) Cool! My first day is sometime in September, I think,