Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Entertainment > Glee! :) *May be spoilers!*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ★ Jess (last edited Feb 05, 2011 04:24PM) (new)

★ Jess  | 4295 comments Mod
So here it is! The official thread for all you Gleeks :)
Discuss anything and everything here! Favorite songs, characters, predictions for future episodes and more!

message 2: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Oh my gosh, thank you for listening! (: I don't know what to say except that I'm obsessed. I'm going to go count my Glee merchandise.

message 3: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments 13, not including my iTunes account. 2 books, bookmark, 2 posters, 3 magazines, 2 calendars, 2 DVDs, 1 shirt.

message 4: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments I've been meaning to make a Glee topic for a while now. :)

I ♥ Glee!

message 5: by ★ Jess (new)

Glee is amazing :)

I love Kurt the most. And Sue at a close second.
And I like Puck and Santana fair bit too.

message 6: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Yes, I love Kurt. And Britney. And all of your above. I guess I can brag that I've met Jane Lynch (: How do you add pictures like, right here?

message 7: by ★ Jess (new)

Go to the html link above the text book, and copy and paste the correct text for image.

message 8: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Hmm, I don't think I can do that witha picture with my file. But thanks! I was just going ot put the picture of Jane Lynch and I >:)

message 9: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Taylor, I'm loving your satus (:

message 10: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments I love Sue when she is with her sister.

message 11: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments And Becky. I love Becky.

message 12: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Am I the only one that finds Finn eating the grilled cheese repulsive? And not because it looks like God, but because it's a week old?

message 13: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments No, that was pretty disturbing.

And are you talking about my status update about Glee being back tomorrow?

All I have to say, after watching Glee all day, is that I LOVE Will and Mike's rendition of "Make 'Em Laugh" from Singin' In The Rain (episode 7, Season 2, "The Subsitute"). IT IS AMAZING. The original is wonderful, but their rendition is spectacular as well. :D

message 14: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Yes, I am.

message 15: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 315 comments Honestly, I only watch the show if Harry Freakin' Potter makes an appearance.

message 16: by Taylor (last edited Feb 05, 2011 11:51PM) (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments Ah, I love his character.

Finally got caught up on all my Glee episodes, and ready for the new one tomorrow!!!

message 17: by ★ Jess (new)

Gah! Why do you guys in America get the new episodes?
In Australia were only getting the Christmas Special tommorow.
Yep, thanks channel ten. Cant wait for that.

Im pretty excited for Regionals :D
Is it going to be New Directions vs The Warberlers vs Vocal Adrenaline?
That would be amazingly, incredibly, sensationally awesome!

message 18: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments @Amber: I know! I loved Jesse and Rachel, even though I knew Jesse was a liar. I really thought he had come around...

@Jessica: I'm guessing it's because it's an American show... And I only just saw the Christmas special last night, myself.

message 19: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments I'm going to add a spoiler warning to anyone who isn't caught up, just in case...

Hannah, Glee is an AMAZING show about a high school Glee Club (show choir). Basically it details their relationships, hardships, etc and tends to deal with modern issues (in Season 2, they touched on both religion and bullying). They have really good music which merely enhanced the awesomeness of the show.

message 20: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Yes, Harry Potter's cool an all, but he can not be in Glee. That would just be.. wow. I didn't like jesse and Rachel! And I want Quinn and Puck together. I like Sam and Quinn, but her and Puck should be together, not just because they had a baby. And as much as I liked Artie and Tina, I like Britney and Artie. But not Tina and Mike.

message 21: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments I KNOW.

I broke your magic comb.

message 22: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 210 comments I think puck and rachel should be together. I don't know why, I just do

message 23: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments No, thanks. Rachel and Finn. Quinn and Puck.

message 24: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Ah! I appalled! Am I the only Finn plus Rachel lover here?

Oh, and I forgot that I also have the Glee board game.

Okay, I'm not as obsessed about it as Rachel, but I can't believe that Finn had sex with Santana.

message 25: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments 10 MORE MINUTES!

message 26: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments I'm LOVING this episode. But I'm wondering what's gonna be up with that football player this season, whether he's gonna come out as gay or not. SOMETHING'S gonna happen with him again, I'm sure.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED Thriller! How awesome-tastic was THAT?!

message 27: by ★ Jess (new)

I like Puck and Rachel as well :)
Personally, I hate Rachel and Finn (both as characters and as a couple) they get the most focus, yet they are so boring and dull. They're also two of the least-best singers there.

AEIHJAEKLGHKLSD!
I cant wait to see them do Thriller and California Girls (they do both, right?)
Tonight they're showing the christmas special in Australia We get the new episodes next week :(

message 28: by Mandie (new)

Mandie | 355 comments Natalie wrote: "Hmm, I don't think I can do that witha picture with my file. But thanks! I was just going ot put the picture of Jane Lynch and I >:)"

It only works with pictures already on the internet. If you upload it as one of your profile pictures you can use the url for the page with the picture on it in the html but it could take a few minutes to do.

message 29: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments ★ Jessica ★ wrote: "I like Puck and Rachel as well :)
Personally, I hate Rachel and Finn (both as characters and as a couple) they get the most focus, yet they are so boring and dull. They're also two of the least-be..."

California Girls is done by the Cheerios.

message 30: by Mandie (new)

Mandie | 355 comments I think they just keep them because of the whole twelve members thing and so that when they start running out of ideas and plot for the main characters they can have subplots to continue the story. I think they basically serve the same purpose as the guest stars.

message 31: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments *************SPOILERS FOR FEB. 8, 2011 EPISODE!*************

So.... Tonight's episode, anyone?

One of the best Glee quotes ever, in my opinion: "I have cheated twice in my life. The first time, I got pregnant. The second time, I got mono. I think the universe is trying to tell me something."

Did anyone else notice that this seems to be Michael Jackson and Katy Perry week? Thriller and California Girls Sunday, PYT and Firework tonight.

Other things: Tina's bursting into tears as she sang to Mike was obnoxious and weird; I was SO sad that Kurt wasn't Blaine's crush, but when they made up I was happy again and I still think they will be together; Lauren, I really can't decide if I like her or not, or if she's going to remain a permanent part of the Glee club.

message 32: by Jordan (last edited Feb 08, 2011 11:09PM) (new)

Jordan (flyinglogicmonkey) | 2426 comments *****SPOILERS FOR THE SUE SYLVESTER BOWL SHUFFLE AND SILLY LOVE SONGS******
(view spoiler)
THEY ARE DOING JUSTIN BIEBER NEXT WEEK. AGH. AGH. AAAGH.

(I'm going to bed now...apologies for terrible grammar and/or incoherency.)

message 33: by ★ Jess (new)

Wait, why is Australia two episodes behind :( Im very upset.
And are you trying to say that Blaine and Kurt are not a couple now? Im hoping I misread all that...

message 34: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments Okay, yeah, next week... We should see some Emma, cuz she was in the little "next week on Glee" bit... And Sue will be on New Directions?! Guaranteed to be awesome.

I agree with most of what you said, especially about the sleepover scene, and Mercedes.

I have mixed feelings for Rachel. Some weeks I want to punch her in the face, others I want to give her a hug (there are very few of those, admittedly). She's annoying as all get-out, but when you really think about it, she just wants to be loved by everyone and she thinks the only way she can do that is by dominating with her singing, and ultimately everything else.

message 35: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments I like Rachel. I think she has some problems with not having a mom and meeting her mom then having her mom in a sense, reject her. I woukd be pretty screwed up to. And Beiber? Bleck. I hate him. As much as I love Finn, I don't understand why he will take Quinn back when she slept and got pregnant with Puck, but he won't take Rachel back when she kissed him when they weren't really speaking. But I love the present he gave her.

message 36: by ★ Jess (new)

@Natalie. He didnt know that Quinn had slept/got pregnant with Puck. He dumped her the second he found out.

I dont like Finn much either. From all the solos/duets he has gotten, the only one I really like is "Jesse's girl", which was fantastic :)

I liked Quinn better when she was being bitchy. And Puck should sing more :) Like "Sweet Caroline"
*melts inside*

message 37: by ★ Jess (new)

Yep. Or Santana. I really like her, just because shes so mean :)

message 38: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Yes, I know, but he will take her vack! That's whjat I'm saying!

message 39: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments Who loved tonight's episode? :D

Gotta love The Justin Bieber Experience.

message 40: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (flyinglogicmonkey) | 2426 comments I actually didn't like this week's episode much. Too much drama (and no Kurt. Sadness.) The Bieber was okay, I guess.

And don't get me started on the promo for next week. *narrows eyes*

message 41: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments I agree, on the drama, it just kept making me laugh. And Sue cracked me up, as always. But I was bummed about the lack of Kurt (and Blaine).

And what is up with (view spoiler)

Anyways... Jordan, what was the promo? I don't remember.

message 42: by Jordan (last edited Feb 16, 2011 03:13PM) (new)

Jordan (flyinglogicmonkey) | 2426 comments (view spoiler)

I was trying to find the video of the promo, but my youtube/Adobe Flash is acting up. >.< You wouldn't believe me if I told you what they showed, so...go look it up. Episode is called "Blame it on the Alcohol".
EDIT: Try this one

message 43: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments Ooooooh... Now I remember. Yeah... Those are some frightening prospects. Especially (view spoiler)

I agree, on the continuity comment. I miss Jesse. I want another appearance from Neil Patrick Harris's character, he was great! Both of "Furt"'s parents have been absent since the new episodes... Actually, since Sectionals, I think. And if I remember, the last time we saw Terri was "The Substitute". So... Yeah, we are missing some characters.

message 44: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments I actaully cannot WAIT! for the next episode. First of all, because it's realilstic. And is just looks hilarious.
I loved Kurt's face!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!! me either! Rachel kissing Blaine? WHAT! I CAN NOT WAIT!

message 46: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Proabaly. I wonder if Finn will get the attitude as it looked that Jurt got...

message 47: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Kurt

message 48: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments It would've been better if I said Furt (:

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha wow.

message 50: by ★ Jess (last edited Feb 20, 2011 01:15AM) (new)

ARGH!!!! Ive been reading your comments, and it makes me annoyed. We only get 'Silly love Songs' tomorrow night.

I agree. I want more Jesse St. James :) Hes amazing. I also want more Sandy. Does anyone remember him? The original Glee coach in early episodes? He was HILARIOUS!
And I agree Taylor, I want more of Neil Patrick Harris and Gwenyth Paltrow!

Im actually disappointed with Glee recently. After ADORING Special Education, I was really disappointed with the Christmas Special and the Super Bowl episode. Ugh...Thriller? Hated it.
Hopefully the alcohol one is good :) They're gonna sing Tik Tok, which hopefully they do well.

« previous 1 3