Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

General Board (Out of character) > Anybody Read Cassandra Clare?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments Heya!
So I made this group on goodreads, called "Cassandra Clare Book Fans", and I'm the only member. Getting quite lonely. But if alot of people join it would be a great group!
Cassandra Clare wrote "The Mortal Instruments" and "The Infernal Devices", which are both WICKEDLY AWESOME SERIES!!
So here is a link:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4...

Please join! :)

message 2: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments Well the series is based in a fantasty world, with vampires, werewolves, fairies, demons and stuff.(they're called downworlders)
But the thing about this series; there are these people who are called shadowhunters. They are half angel and half mortal, and they are the ones who take care of the law between downworlders and humans. So like, say a vamp kills a human. Well i can assure u, a shadow hunter will zip there and give 'em their punishment. ;)
In the mortal instruments clary fray is an ordinary human, until her mother gets taken by a demon. With that she gets drawn into the world of shadowhunters...
Cassandra Clare's books are really awesome. Beautiful, really. In the mortal intruments it's a stunningly beautiful love between clary and a shadowhunter jace.
The infernal devices are a trilogy based in the same world, but back in the 1800's.

message 3: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments p.s. i'm not alone in the group anymore but please still join! :)

message 4: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
hey, i got the first Cassandra Clare book!!! but i havent started it yet...

message 5: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments Cassandra Clare's the mortal instrumets and the infernal devices are really good!

message 6: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
one of my friends said it was really inappropriate though...

message 7: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
i probably will start reading it though... i dont like to miss out on any good books! :)

message 8: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
I finished reading City of Glass!!!! Now I just need City of Fallen Angles.

message 9: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
I haven't read any of these books but I plan on reading them. Lin has been raving about them 24/7 so they're probably good! :)

message 10: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
YES VERY VERY GOOD!!!!! You will rave about them like you do for Harry Potter! XD Unless you don't like it of course.

message 11: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments yeah they're awesome. OOHHH cliffhanger for the forth book...

message 12: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
suspenseful...