Warrior Cats RP discussion

Skyclan > RP

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Thistleclaw, Spam Sharpshooter (new)

Thistleclaw | 482 comments Mod
Skyclan RP here.

message 2: by A fox in a snowstorm, The poll is wich clan better Riverclan kicks as- I mean butt :D (new)

A fox in a snowstorm | 81 comments Mod
Swifteyes groomed Maplekit nd Moonkit.

Maplekit squirmed under his mother's grip.

Moonkit swatted at her mother.

message 3: by Nyxie Kitten, Head mod (last edited Feb 09, 2011 02:07PM) (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 438 comments Mod
(AHHHH))

Whitestar came into the nursery "Hi swifteyes"

message 4: by A fox in a snowstorm, The poll is wich clan better Riverclan kicks as- I mean butt :D (new)

Swifteyes smiled. "Hello Whitestar."

Moonkit pounced away and ran to Whitestar. "I wanna be the leader!" She bit down on her paws with her soft teeth.

Maplekit walked over. "Well I'm going to be a medicne cat!" He announced.

message 5: by Nyxie Kitten, Head mod (new)

Whitestar laphed "mabey"

message 6: by A fox in a snowstorm, The poll is wich clan better Riverclan kicks as- I mean butt :D (new)

Maplekit smiled.

Moonkit smiled as she jumped at her face, too short.

Swifteyes chuckled. "Thats enough Moonkit."

message 7: by Nyxie Kitten, Head mod (new)

Whitestar chukkled "i see all is well" she purred

message 8: by A fox in a snowstorm, The poll is wich clan better Riverclan kicks as- I mean butt :D (new)

Swifteyes smiled. "Still she shouldn't act like that."

Moonkit rolled her eyes and sat down.

Maplekit giggled at his sister.

"Shut it she-tom."

Maplekit hissed.

message 9: by Nyxie Kitten, Head mod (new)

"Now now children" Whitestar soothed

message 10: by A fox in a snowstorm, The poll is wich clan better Riverclan kicks as- I mean butt :D (new)

Moonkit looked at her. "What kind of tom wants to be a medicne cat?" She eyed Maplekit.

Maplekit rolled her eeys.

"Thats enough." Swifteyes growled.

message 11: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Tigerpaw grumbled as he carried fresh moss to the elders' den. He had been listening to them complain all morning while he groomed them for ticks. He hated apprentice duties.

message 12: by A fox in a snowstorm, The poll is wich clan better Riverclan kicks as- I mean butt :D (new)

Oakclaw approached his apprentice. "Tigerpaw, when your done would you like to go hunting?" He asked.

Moonkit squeezed out of the nursery.

Maplekit followed.

Swifteyes watched. "Be carfull!"

message 13: by Nyxie Kitten, Head mod (new)

Whitestar Exited the Queen's den

message 14: by Nyxie Kitten, Head mod (new)

"Swifteyes" Whitestar called in the den "will you follow me?"

message 15: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles | 879 comments Grassclaw sat in her den, waiting any moment for a patient. "Cobwebs, cobwebs, burdock roots." She sang as she waited for cat to enter.

message 16: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles | 879 comments Suddenly, a cat burst in Grassclaw's den. "Whitestar said I need poppy seeds."

Grassclaw nodded, a plucked some poppy seeds that had been laid on the grass. The cat bowed a thank you and walked away.

message 17: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Moonear watched the sky quietly.

message 18: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles | 879 comments "Moonear! Come here for a minute!" Grassclaw yelled at Moonear from her den.

message 19: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Moonear got up and walked to Grassclaws den,"Yes, what is it?" she asked.

message 20: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles | 879 comments "I need you to tell WHitestar that I am out of poppyseeds, and I have to get some."

message 21: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Ok!" she said happily as she trotted to her leaders den.

message 22: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles | 879 comments Grasspelt smiled, and waited a moment before she dashed out of the enterance.

message 23: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles | 879 comments The medicene cat raced to her nest of extra supplies of poppy seeds. Then, she dashed to the camp, and placed the seeds at their proper place.

message 24: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles | 879 comments "Coltsfoot, Borage leaves, Catmint, Feverfew!" SHe kept singing as she laid her head down.

message 25: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles | 879 comments "Moonear! You don't have to tell Whitestar now!"

message 26: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Tigerpaw finished with the elders and sat down with a piece of fresh kill.

message 27: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles | 879 comments Grassclaw turned to the apprentice. "Hello, Tigerpaw. Can you do me a favor? NO, it's not for the elders. Just please tell Moonear she doesn't have to tell Whitestar about my poppy seeds."

message 28: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Moonear sat washing herself in the warm sun.

message 29: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles | 879 comments Grassclaw yawned, but sat straight. A good Med. cat will do anything for a patient. That's what her Mother would say.

"Moonear!"

message 30: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Tigerpaw nodded and padded over to the warrior. "Grassclaw says you don't have to tell Whitestar anymore."

message 31: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Moonear got up and walked towards the medicine cat den,"Yes Grassclaw?"

message 32: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles | 879 comments "I need you to find Swifteyes. It's urgent."

((i'm all giggly... I watched Gnomeo & Juliet. It was funny. I'm going to write a review for it now))

message 33: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) ((Again, SWEET!))

"Ok." she said as she ran to the nursery,"Swifteues!" she called.

message 34: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles | 879 comments (go to http://lockedreviews.wordpress.com/ to read my review! ))

Grasssclaw smiled.

((it's hot again!!!! have 2 get off))

message 35: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Tigerpaw dipped his head as the warrior walked away. He sighed and padded over to the apprentice's den and laid down in front.