YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers discussion

Blue Bloods > Lost in Time (book 6)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Artemis | 4504 comments Mod
Lost in Time (Blue Bloods, #6) by Melissa de la Cruz

there is no summary yet but it is scheduled to be released some time in October 2011

message 2: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) CAN'T WAIT

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (PatchOrtz) | 13 comments Can't wait!!! I am so excited! What will happen to Sky and Jack!!!

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly anyone hear if this will be the conclusion to the series or if there will be more?

message 5: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 | 847 comments i hope there will be more.i think i read somewhere that it will be 10books in total.

Colette-writer-reader-dork (ColetteWriterreaderdork) | 38 comments I asked Melissa De La Cruz on Twitter and she responded with;

"There will be 7 novels, 2 companions & 1 graphic for the first Blue Bloods cycle, not sure how many in the second cycle yet."

And I also asked her about Allegra and Bendix and she responded with;

"More Allegra & Bendix in Lost in TIme!"

So excited, this is one of my favorite series'

message 7: by Colette-writer-reader-dork (last edited May 26, 2011 12:24AM) (new)

Colette-writer-reader-dork (ColetteWriterreaderdork) | 38 comments Oh, and I love the cover!

Lost in Time

And the Goodreads synopsis;

fter their beautiful yet brief bonding ceremony in Italy, Schuyler Van Alen and Jack Force are forced to separate. To fulfill the Van Alen Legacy, Schuyler travels to Alexandria to search for Catherine of Siena and the Gate of Promise. But Schuyler quickly discovers that everything she believed about the Gate to be wrong. Meanwhile, Jack makes the difficult decision to return to New York to face his twin and former bondmate, Mimi. But instead of a bitter reunion, he is faced with a choice for which there is no good option

Mimi, with a most unexpected travel companion in Oliver Hazard-Perry, jets off to Egypt, too, to search for Kingsley Martin, her long lost love. With all roads leading to Hell, Mimi learns that not all love stories have happy endings. But she'll have to put her own feelings aside if she's going to save her crumbling Coven

Packed with heartache, twists, and vampiric folklore, Lost in Time is sure to satisfy hungry fans' cravings for more Blue Bloods adventure

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 37 comments I can't wait for this book, I just adore this series! It was one of the first vampire series I downloaded to my Kindle when I first got it.

message 9: by Erum (new)

Erum | 6 comments yea! its coming soon!

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 37 comments I just learned that the next book after Lost in Time will be the last one in the series and it won't be out until I think late 2012. I am so sad to hear that. She does have plans for a spin off series but it still makes me sad.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I keep forgetting to read the last book and bloody valentine. Really need to put them on the list at some point.

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 37 comments Bloody Valentine was awesome!!

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I like the books but haven't been able to read them too close together for some reason. I do plan on it though.

message 14: by LM (new)

LM (schmokeyfaery) | 94 comments Reading it now, it's pretty good, there's 3 different stories happening in the book. It gives a background on Allegra Van Alen's past with Stephen "Bendix" Chase. And of course Schuyler and Jack are looking for the gates of Hell. Mimi and Oliver travel to Hell. Not gonna give details on it, but that's just a gist of the 3 stories within the book.

message 15: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Read it and I can't wait for the next one. Isn't The Wolf Pact?

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Opps, it's a snip off. The Gates of Paradise is the next one. :P

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 37 comments I think Wolf Pact is going to be really good!

message 18: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 140 comments I'am in the middle of reading

Lost in Time (Blue Bloods, #6) by Melissa de la Cruz

YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lost in Time (other topics)