OMG ITS A RP!! discussion

1 on 1 rp > ~Tнє яανєи ѕαуѕ вσσ σи уσυ!~ and Kate Conner

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments so...what kind of roleplay do you like to do?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I dunno, anything >.< You choose!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((kate can u post on our rp please?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

~Tнє яανєи ѕαуѕ вσσ σи уσυ!~ wrote: "I dunno, anything >.< You choose!"

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments oh sorry hmm..rehab

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay :) Would you like to be the girl or the boy? Or should we do both for each?

message 7: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Feb 05, 2011 12:17PM) (new)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments i can be the boy if you do girls mostly

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I do both, so it's not a problem for me :)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments i'm going to be the boy because i do the more and by the my period and slash are broken so i can't type right))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea, okay ;) I'll start making my character right now!

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments ((me too!!))

message 12: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Feb 05, 2011 01:10PM) (new)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments Name: Zero Hate cross
Looks: http://img508.imageshack.us/i/932102054u...
Personality: rude but sweet sometime loyal tough
Disease/addiction: drug's and cutting
mini bio:Zero started drugs we'en he was 13 his ex-girlfriend got him started his dad beats's him a lot that is why he cuts he has a little 3 year old sister and he's being sent to rehab by his mom no one knows about him cutting he sometimes paints stuff with his blood

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 05, 2011 12:44PM) (new)

Name: Synister
What she's in rehab for: cutting, drugs and others.
History: Syn had a twin sister(Raewynn) but a few months ago her sister and the rest of the family (excluding her older brother) went on a Vacation. they were driving along headed for a rest stop when a semi hit them head on. no one but Syn survived, and the only reason she survived is thanks to Rae. not only had Rae taken the middle seat in the car but when the semi was about to hit she had thrown herself over syn. so instead of dying Syn was left in a very torn up comatose state. when synister woke from her coma she found out that the doctors had used her sister as a donor for body parts to patch her back up. she hadnt quite gotten a hold of the fact until she looked in the mirror and saw she had one green eye and one grey. Since that day, she changed completly. She started going out with the punk kids, doing drugs, cutting herself...
Other: she has scars over her heart, on her left hip and right shoulder blade. she spends a lot of time alone, or getting lost in thought. she loves to read and listen to music (favorite bands: eveneascense, Flyleaf, Skillet, Black Veil Brides, My Chemical Romance).
Appearance: http://fav.me/d2mj5iz

((Link doesn't work :S ))

message 14: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Feb 05, 2011 12:48PM) (new)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments ((Yea it does work can you start))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yea, sure :D ))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Syn's mind buzzed with thoughts as she sat straight on the couch in the main room of the rehabitation facility. She stared out, oblivious to the people around her. Why would they be important, anyway? They were nothing but stupid, crazy people. But Syn wasn't crazy. On the opposite, she might be the only one in this room to know the truth. Life isn't worth it.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments ((what if they we're roommates))

Zero said his goodbyes to his family he got his bags and walked in the rehab center he went up to the lady at the desk "Hi i'm Zero cross the lady looked up at him "Oh..yes.. Mr's cross" she went trough some paper "here you go your" he smiled at her "thank you" he started walking to were his room was he looked over to he a girl sitting there he went back to reading the paper as he walked

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 05, 2011 01:05PM) (new)

((Cool!))

"Synister?" A nurse said to Syn. Syn shook her head as she got out of her bubble of thoughts. "Yes?" She asked. "It's past the time of Tv. You need to go to your room now," she said. Syn nodded and went to her room.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments Hate had found the room and walked in to it he sighed and sat his bags down he sat down on his bed and put his head in his hands he didn't want to be here but his mom had sent him here it wasn't like he would stop with cutting but maybe he would stop the drugs

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Synister walked into the room and immediately noticed Zero. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

~Tнє яανєи ѕαуѕ вσσ σи уσυ!~ wrote: "Synister walked into the room and immediately noticed Zero. "What are you doing here?" She asked."

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments he looked up at her "i'm your new roommate i'n Hate Cross and your?" he smiled at her

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((I thought it was Zero Cross??))

"Oh," Synister said as she walked to her bed and sat down. "Synister. Synister Lovett."

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments ((his middle name is hate and he likes to be called that))

"Nice to meet you synister" he got up and started up packing his stuff he sat his two painting by his bed

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Awesome! :D ))

"Wow," Synister said, looking at the paintings.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments ((lol))

he looked back at her "what is it" he looked were she was looking "ohh..these"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Did you drew them?" She asked.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments "Yes i did" he said he finished putting every thing away and sat back down on his bed

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's amazing," she said, kneeling next to the painting and examining them.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments "well thank you it only take's a few hours at a time"he smiled looking at her

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Synister looked up and smiled back.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((GTG ;( Sorry))

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments "stay like that" he got a canves and a knife he cut his finger

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"What are you doing?" Synister asked, not moving.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments "painting you" he drawled with his blood slowly

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Synister opened her mouth to say something but stopped.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments he smirked and finished "Here you go" he handed her the painting

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow," Synister said in awe as she examined the painting.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments well that's the best comment i'v gotten" he smiled

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments ((sorry i'm back on))

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2011 05:30AM) (new)

((Sorry.))

Synister smiled.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments ((oh it fine))

"your kind of cute when you smile" he said sitting down on the floor next to her

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((kate our rp?))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry, I wasn't on all week!))

Synister bit her lip, only the hint of a blush on her cheeks. "I don't usually smile."

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments ((it's fine:))

He frowned " what do mean" he said looking at her face

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Synister shrugged. "I don't really have much to smile for."

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments "Well can you start smiling around me please?" he asked with a puppy face

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Synister bit her lip, smiling. "Maybe. It's too early to make promises I might regret," she said, only half joking.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 169 comments "Oh come on it won't hurt you will it just to smile around me" he asked

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll think about it," she said reassuringly.

« previous 1