Hunger Games Role Play discussion

The Series > The Hunger Games

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ | 215 comments Mod
This is the first book in the series so just give me your opinion on it

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

By far the best book in the series, for me. Catching Fire was also REALLY good, but Mockingjay was kind of spoiled for me when Katniss, you know, went freaking insane.

message 3: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

Og I kno plus mockingjay was sooo sad I cried soo much and lov the first bookits my favorite too

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope they don't ruin the movie though...

message 5: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

Ik i cant wait for the movie I wonder when its comin out and if they ruin it im gonna bemad

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

same. it comes out 2012 or 2013. they havent even cast it yet - its pretty far off. but still, totally exciting! but the worst part is, theyll probably cast some really hot girl as katniss, and katniss isnt supposed to look like a model or whatever. shes supposed to be average.

message 7: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

Ik well she is pretty but she dresses average and I hope they dont mak the characters completely different then they really are

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

shes pretty when cinna dresses her up, but like i mean i wish they wouldnt cast some really REALLY hot girl (cuz you know they probably will, you know, to get guys to see it)

message 9: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

Yea tru i dont want them to cast lik a super model bcuz that would annoy me

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

and it better be an actually GOOD actress, cuz so many movies are ruined with bad actresses or actors or even if they arent bad they just put them in the wrong roles

message 11: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

I know I hate when that happens there are soo many movies that have potential to be great but they ruin them with bad actors I hate that

Avenicci {fire hive} (monkshood) | 203 comments I cant wait to see who is gonna play johanna in the catching fire movie

message 13: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

OMG IKR!

message 14: by Clara (new)

Clara | 83 comments HUnger Games was the best in the series and I can't wait for the movie to come out! But yeah i'm scared, because it seems like when books are made into movies they always mess up in the movie. I wonder who the actors are gonna be, especially Rue.

message 15: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

yea i agree and i just wonder who they're gonna get to play Katniss and peeta

Avenicci {fire hive} (monkshood) | 203 comments I had a really bad dream that they cast Justin Bieber as Peeta. I almost died with fright.

message 17: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 211 comments omg that wud b awful

message 18: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 211 comments i watched him in the CSI episode. HE STUNK! i guess he wansnt THAT bad....but still. stick to singing, not acting!

message 19: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

hahah i agree it was funny when he got shot! OMG if they did that i would go find them and kill them

Avenicci {fire hive} (monkshood) | 203 comments ikr. he sucked in the CSI episode. we would have to have a rally outside there casting agency haha lol

message 21: by Clara (new)

Clara | 83 comments I wanted to see that episode! But yeah i knew it was going to be crap. Sorry i like LLLLLOOOOVVVEEEE ALL THE CSI'S! My fav is CSI Miami. And no way on earth would they let Justin Bieber play for Peeta. If they did i would be so PO'd andprobably go outside and get all my hunger game friends to protest with me.

Avenicci {fire hive} (monkshood) | 203 comments I would do that. We could have Kaylas dad fly us to the casting agency wherever it is and go protest our heads off. SOOOOO fun haha

message 23: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 211 comments ya my dad is a pilot fyi.

message 24: by Clara (new)

Clara | 83 comments Hahahahahahah! DEfinetly!

message 25: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 211 comments except my dad doesnt fly to california. or wherever they film it. he might go to miami....

message 26: by Clara (new)

Clara | 83 comments WEll then we would have to highjack a plane, force your dad to fly it to California, steal a bus to drive to wherever the casting place is. HAhahahahaha.

message 27: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 211 comments wow. pth. suuurrrreeee. I think ur imagination gets too far sometimes. :) :) :) :) :)

message 28: by Clara (new)

Clara | 83 comments Hey, I would totally do it! I didn't even know they were going to make a movie for the Hunger Game Series!

Avenicci {fire hive} (monkshood) | 203 comments Hahaha i would too. Mockingjay has to be the worst book ever. Complete waste of my time.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

RUMOR:
It is rumored that Jennifer Lawrence will be playing Katniss. Here's her IMDb (Internet Movie Database) profile: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2225369/