Team Vampire!! discussion

Authors > Jeaniene Frost

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Feb 05, 2011 08:24AM) (new)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Jeaniene Frost is the author of

Night Huntress:
Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2) by Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4) by Jeaniene Frost This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) by Jeaniene Frost One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress, #6) by Jeaniene Frost

Night Huntress World (spin off):
First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World, #2) by Jeaniene Frost

Other (anthologies):
Unbound (Includes Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #7.1; Night Huntress, #0.5; Signs of the Zodiac, #0.5; Dark Days, #0.5) by Kim Harrison Weddings From Hell (Includes Night Huntress #1.5; Brotherhood of Blood, #3.5; Nicki Styx, #1.5) by Maggie Shayne Four Dukes and a Devil (Includes Night Huntress, #3.5) by Cathy Maxwell The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance by Trisha Telep Death's Excellent Vacation (Includes Night Huntress, #4.5; Sookie Stackhouse, #10.1) by Charlaine Harris Haunted by Your Touch by Jeaniene Frost Under Her Skin by Jeaniene Frost

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I'm a big fan of Jeaniene Frost! Her Night Huntress books are amazing! I love Bones who is one sexy vampire and Cat who is in my opinion, a strong female character! I read one of the books from her spin off series, First Drop of Crimson and I ended up really liking it as much as the Night Huntress series!

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments Night Huntress is definitely one of the best vampire series out there, it's got a nice mix of action and romance and Bones is so yummy.

message 4: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
Sweet. I will deff check it out. Yall r awesome thanks:)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ This Side of the Grave, the fifth book in the Night Huntress series came out yesterday.