Jonathan Maberry discussion

Pine Deep > Dead Man's Song

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Shea | 106 comments Mod
Here is a thread to discuss the second Pine Deep book, Dead Man's Song.

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 10 comments I just started this one. I have to find out what happened to Val, Crow, and Mike. Just read the intro.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda M. Lyons (amandamlyons) You're in for a treat Elizabeth things are very intense in this one :)

message 4: by Micheal (new)

Okay, I just hit Chapter 2, I am going a little slower on this one. Who is with me?

message 5: by Micheal (new)

So I am about 100 pages from the end. Crow and Newt are on their way to the cabin in the woods. I have been reading this book for two months now, which is a long time for me. To be fair though I had to put everything on hold when the King of Plagues came out.

message 6: by Micheal (new)

"Newton screamed when he felt them begin to crawl over his scrotum and try to wiggle between his buttocks" that is hilarious

message 7: by Oglaigh na (new)

Oglaigh na  hEireann | 12 comments This installment in the series sets up bad moon rising like babe ruth getting an underhand pitch from a girl scout. Wow ya should have put a stewardess onboard that one,...thanks major league ohh yeah and Sir Maberry

message 8: by Char (new)

Char I recently finished this and LOVED it! I would recommend the Pine Deep Trilogy to anyone, but most especially to the fans of Stephen King, like me.

message 9: by Scott (new)

Scott | 4 comments I just finished this yesterday and I really love this trilogy so far. I can't wait to get to the last one to see what happens.

message 10: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Owen | 2 comments Hey guys! New member, not far into Dead Man's Song (chapter 3) but I'm enjoying a great deal so far. Ghost Road Blues was excellent. I had my dad read it at my recommendation and he's not a big horror fan at all, but GRB grabbed him and he just had to read the rest of the trilogy! He's quite picky too, so I have high hopes for DMS and Bad Moon Rising. GRB was excellent and so is DMS so far :-)

message 11: by Micheal (new)

Christopher wrote: "Hey guys! New member, not far into Dead Man's Song (chapter 3) but I'm enjoying a great deal so far. Ghost Road Blues was excellent. I had my dad read it at my recommendation and he's not a big hor..."

Well welcome to the team. I heard that there is a new Pine Deep story coming out soon so you should check that out.

Charmer (+ Vibes Only) Just started this one yesterday and I hate to put it down. It starts right where GRB left off. It's good.

message 13: by Micheal (new)

How are you progessing Charmer?

Charmer (+ Vibes Only) Hi. Im on the last book. Im so addicted to this series. I have to make myself put it down. I think about when Im not listening to it.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 30 comments I'm not progressing on this as much as I'd like. I keep jumping to other books. I've got book ADD.

message 16: by Micheal (new)

Bad Rachel, maybe you should switch it over to audiobook.

message 17: by Rachel (last edited Nov 07, 2012 12:54PM) (new)

Rachel | 30 comments nah, it'll get done eventually. I get like this when I'm busy with school.