Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy Book Lovers discussion

What are you reading?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary Abshire (maryabshire) I didn't see a discussion started, so I thought. . . why not start one?
So . . . What are you reading?
A friend of mine loaned me Shadowfever. After the first chapter, I flipped to the back and had to look. Yes, I was glad to see I was right. I love the fever series. I haven't read her other one, but have heard good things.
Mary Abshire

message 2: by Angelika (new)

Angelika | 1 comments Hi. I'll join you on this. I have a couple on the go for challenges: Crave and Mind Games. I'm more on Crave right now. I was having a bit of a problem understanding Mind Games. It's interesting but different and still trying to figure out exactly the premise of it...maybe by the time I finish I will get it.

KMM's other series (Highlander) is good. I actually like it better than the Fever series. I am just having a hard time getting into it.

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine I liked the Highlander series better too. Although, I have only read the first book of the Fever series and I've heard that it gets better with each book so I might give it another try some time. I've just finished Archangel's Consort and haven't decided what to read next yet.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Just got into j.r wards black danger brotherhood, and I really like the way she weaves her stories, anyone read her books?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

Please tell me what you thought about it!!!! 'Cos I am battling to enjoy this book......

message 6: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellystud) | 3 comments Mary wrote: "I didn't see a discussion started, so I thought. . . why not start one?
So . . . What are you reading?
A friend of mine loaned me Shadowfever. After the first chapter, I flipped to the back and had..."

This is a really good series. I am on Dreamfever and love it. I know that I had a hard time with DarkFever, but once the scene was set I just kept going. I also agree with Lily JR Ward's BDB and Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress Worlds series are amazing as well. I am always looking forward to the next one. Enjoy!