Roleplay :D discussion

Mental Hospital RP > Mental Hospital RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 631 (631 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

The Lonely Angel ((START))

message 2: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* (last edited Feb 04, 2011 03:54PM) (new)

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 38 comments Shun walked out of his room his dark green eyes take in everything, he and his Brother where new here, and he was hoping that the abuse he went through from the 'doctors' wouldn't happen here, wasn't it enough that he had to watch his parents and his unborn little sister die in fount of him? Shun shook his head, trying to get rid of the memories before they could hurt him, it was too late the Picture flashed in fount of his eyes, the tall man with the bloody knife in his hand, Holding Cougar close, the screaming and tears, the blood covering the walls soaking the floor and covering his and Cougar's face, his parents laying on the ground, not breathing then the fire surrounding them, the way the fire licked at his skin, hungrily, leaving the red scars on his arms, Shun fell to his knees, screaming loudly

The Lonely Angel Ash walked down the hall, thinknig of too many things at once. She slid down the wall and shut her eyes.

message 4: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Anne was finally let out with out her straight jack and a muzzle, she slowly way down the hallway to a big room calling it self a lunch room. She pass other people who were crazy but sane and sat alone in a corner. She had a collar around her neck and use to wear a bracelet but they took it away 'just in case.' She was glad that they unmuzzle her she only bit the docter after he try to take away her collar and a picture. She twitch at the sound of Shun screaming and she cover her ear rocking back and forth slowly for comfort.

The Lonely Angel Ash stood up but the visions wouldnt stop.Not on my first night free.She had finally stoped trying to shove her hand down her throat and they let her out for group therapy and to wonder around.She stopped and started clawing at her arm before she remmembered they had cut her finger nails.

message 6: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 3964 comments Mod
Liz was in her room with the razor against her skin. She drags in across making a light cut going down her arm. She closed her eye loving the pain she was feeling from it.

message 7: by Jmart (new)

Jmart When the screaming stop and remove it and press her head on the wall. Then she close her eyes waiting for the day she could finally die without people bringing her back from death door.

The Lonely Angel ((they wouldnt give someone a blade in a hospital u know))
Ash walked around the corner and ran into Anne."Im sorry."

message 9: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

((She hides it))

Liz heard move ment by her door and hide her razor and layed down on her bed.

message 10: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Anne growl low at Ash and turn to look at her with dead eyes. "Next time watch where you going. . " She mumble under her breath calling her a horse.

message 11: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel ((ok))

Ash had a vision of the man in black calling her sister that and started screaming uncontrolably.She saw the man, the knive, her sister.She started hitting her head against the wall and clawing at her arm.
((so much with one word))

message 12: by Jmart (new)

Jmart She watch the girl scream her head off and just got annoy. "Keep doing that and they will chop off your arms." She walk off away, her right eye twitching.

message 13: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

Liz sighed and when to sleep, she started having a nightmare about that night the night everyone she loved died. She started to scream in her sleep.

message 14: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel People came up to Ash and strapped her to a wheelchair.She began to whimper but her hands were twitching with the effort not to scream.Her doctor came up to her and sighed."I thought we were making progress."Ash was put back in her room and wasnt allowed to come out.She began having visions and cried into her pillow.

message 15: by Jmart (new)

Jmart She went in to her room which was depressing. Bare and dark, she crawl in bed and started to cry to herself.

message 16: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

Liz woke up and got her razor again making another cut. this one was deeper and longer.

message 17: by Jmart (new)

Jmart ((XD lol))

message 18: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Ash went to group therapy later but had to be strapped to a wheel chair.

message 19: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

Liz got up with blood driping form her arms, she walked into the bathroom and let the water run on the cuts and felt the pain when the water hits the cuts.

message 20: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Ash finally got outof the chair and went into the bathroom.She closed the stall she was in and reached under the toilet to get her paper clip.

message 21: by Jmart (new)

Jmart ((paper clip?))

Anne somber the sound of her sob in to her wet pillow full with her tears. Grabing hold on a picture for dear life.

message 22: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

((Yepp))

Liz cried the pain was really bad with her hand under the water. liz pulled her hand back and looked at the cut making sure they were alright.

message 23: by Jmart (new)

Jmart ((hmmmm interesting))

message 24: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

((you can cut yourself with a paperclip....*sigh*))

message 25: by Jmart (new)

Jmart ((True brb))

message 26: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel ((i read about it, in the book she stole it from her doctor and cut her elbow.))

Ash pulled it out and unbended it to where the pointy side was exposed.She cut her arm and the images faded a little.She sighed and put the paper clip back.Ash rinsed her arm in the sink and covered it with her hand.

message 27: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

Liz walked out of her room and walked around still she found the lunch room. She got a sandwitch and sat down and started to eat.

message 28: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Ash walked to the lunch room andd got a sandwich.She looked around and all the tables were full. She went and sat down next to Liz and began to eat.

message 29: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

Liz looked up at her then she went back to eating.

message 30: by Jmart (new)

Jmart ((WOW lizzy))

She wipe away her tears with her selves and tremble a bit biting back more tears and sobs.

message 31: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel ((you should meet up with us in the lunch room))

message 32: by Jmart (new)

Jmart ((ok and now you added another topic!!!))

She crawl off her bed and walk slowly to the lunch room numb to the bone.

message 33: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel ((u can be a kidnapper jess! lol))
Ash tried taking a really long time eating her food.

message 34: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

Liz looked at Ash,"Hi..."

message 35: by Jmart (new)

Jmart ((???????))

She grab her food out of the lunch lady hand with a glare scratching her with her not so long nails. She walk pass a man who was stitch up and bandage up to and he flinch away from her as she pass. The guy was her last victim to try to try away her clay. She drop down to a sit in the same table with Ash and Liz.

message 36: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Ash looked at Liz and looked back at her food."Hey"

message 37: by Jmart (new)

Jmart She unwrap her sandwich and started to chew it.

message 38: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

Liz sighed and finished her sandwich

message 39: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Anne eyes flicker over to Liz and then her arm, she watch Liz for a moment.

message 40: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Ash started feeling watched so she covered her arm and looked at everyone like they were the enemy.
((awww, their bonding))

message 41: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

Liz still sat there looking around the room.

message 42: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel ((im gonna Rp an the others then come back to this))
Ash scratched where she had cut and it started bleeding again.

message 43: by Jmart (new)

Jmart ((???))

message 44: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Anne shake her head and close her eyes.

message 45: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Wire sat at a window her mouth a straight line and she had her knees tucked under her chin. She frowned at the happy kids across the street then heard Shun scream, she was up in a flash looking down the hall before a nurse dragged her in a room "Well hey there!" said what looked like a barbie doll to wire "It's time!" Wire held out her hand and the nurse pricked it then covered it was a smiley face band-aide then kissed it "Okay, sweetie. Go play!" she said all smiliey. Wire left the room and wandered around

message 46: by Jmart (new)

Jmart She finish eating and went out to see what to do in this dump.

message 47: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Wire sat at a window and held a doll with long brown hair and big purple eyes. She strightened the little out fit it was wherein and put it sitting in her lap and started stroking it's hair

message 48: by Jmart (new)

Jmart She wonders in to a 'fun area' and a nurse ran up at her with a huge smile. "HELLO THERE!!!!!! We have a new visitor!!" The nurse shouted a bit over happy but truly dead inside.

message 49: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((the staff scares me))

Wire looked up and stood, leaving the doll at the window and wlked over to Anne and looks at the nurse with a blank expression

message 50: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel ((whereever you are it scares me))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13