Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Main Characters: > Hermione Granger

Comments Showing 1-50 of 320 (320 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
BLEH BLEH!!! BLEHHHH!!! BLAHBLAHE!! BLEEHEHH!!! EWW!! HERMIONE!!!

as you can see, i amn't (am ant) fond of her AT ALL!! she is a big know it all and so dramatic which is annoying. but though, i sadly have to admit, she helped ron and hermy throughout the years.

message 2: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 04, 2011 04:44PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments OMG!!!!! sorry spaz. I use to use amn't all the time in 2nd grade, cuz I thought it was a reall word, and my teacchers said it wasn't, and she kept on getting mad at me for using "improper lanuage" and I was like, "but it's a word!"

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments As for hermione, I totally disagree ,Yes she can be annoying and get in the way, but she's needed to complete the team. Becausr Harry and Ron, as great as they are, aren't the smartest people around, they're also oblivious, and easily distracted, not to mention, dis organized too. She makes up for that. She also catches on quickly.

message 4: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I am not obsess with Hermione and I don't like her much, but I have to admit that Emma Watson is really beautiful

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
i agree to both of u but still i dislike her a lot

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) She's annoying but I like her. She's just a bit of a know-it-all.

message 7: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments She is smart, and most people like to be smart...

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea. but she's at the point where it gets annoying

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I don't think it's her fault. I think that she tries to make up for her muggle born background by excceding expectations of all teachers (besides snape)

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

MWHAAAAA WA WA WA!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lol :)

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Boo:)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, I am just like Hermione! But I can be a bit of a know it all, but not on purpose. Why is everyone so against smart people who like to answer questions?! I am constantly called a teachers pet, which is weird because I talk a lot in class.

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) People say I'm smart and a know it all because I usually know the answers to stuff. I'm not a teacher's pet though. I almost never do my homework and I'm usually read in class instead of paying attention. I guess I'm not much like Hermione.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha, I am Hermione. At least that's what I have been told. I have straight A's and haven't studied for 3 tests in my life. Ironically I get A's on all of them though. Last week I got 103% on my math test( honors pre-algebra)

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) I HATE MATH!! Just because I'm good at it everyone expects me to like it. I'm more a wordy person. I like languages and the way words go together and sound. I'm a writer and I write stories. I'm only 14 though so I'm still not that good because I haven't had much practice.

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

HAY!!!! i am snape. i'm rude at times, smart-mouthed, knowledgeably, i have black hair that's only a little past my shoulders. i also have a sneer and i can do a monotonus voice. do not dissapoint me

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I'm like hermione, but not a teachers pet. I know everything, but don't oay attention in cllass. I either do my homework in homeroom or in Science class, because my science teacher doesn't care anout what I do, cuz I have a 100% average. I do like annswering quetions, and all myy teachers love me, cuz I'm naturally friendly. I'm not like Hermione that much. I don't know who I'm like. Oh and I love to read, I can finish 1000 pages in 1 and 1/2 hours.

message 19: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
I LOVE HERMIONE!!! SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!!

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) I looooovvvvveeeee reading. I find things like non-fiction really boring though. Everything that ISN'T true is so much more interesting. Well, almost everything.

message 21: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Arti wrote: "I LOVE HERMIONE!!! SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!!"

Yeah, on your avatar. Hermione is sooooooo beautiful in the movie!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, but then she went all "I don't wantto be hermione anymore" and then cut her hair! And now she looks .... ugh!

message 23: by Jamese (last edited Feb 10, 2011 12:10PM) (new)

Jamese | 11 comments i lol HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM MORE LIKE HER THAN ANY OTHER CHARACTER

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Soo ... anything else about Hermione?

message 25: by Jamese (new)

Jamese | 11 comments Tiffany wrote: "i agree to both of u but still i dislike her a lot"

(JAMESE)
WHY?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Well , I love her ( not that way), but I can see why some people might not like hermione. She acts like a know-it- all, gets in peoples way a lot, and is a teachers pet.

message 27: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hermione is the best character ever made

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

NONONONONONONONONO!!! SNAPE IS!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, Hermione is so weird,but in a good way. She starts out as a teachers pet/smart alac. Then she started easing up a little and she proved many times why she was actually put in Gryffindor

message 30: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments She just didn't want to disappointed teachers... and we can't blame her smart.... she love to study, but she usually care about her friends and acted brave.

message 31: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea. i just hated how she was such a know-it-all or a it-has-to-be-perfect person and she was so dramatic and hurt easily

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Well, that was mainly caused because of muggle haters and her backgrund. As I stated before she made up for her background be exceeding her classes. She was hurt easily because that's her personality. And she was always brave, she just didn't show it.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with Hannah. I mean, when they had to get the sorceror's stone, she was only 11 or 12, and she stayed with Harry the whole way. So did Ron.

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments and she was brave and clever, no offense to the Harry and Ron they weren't what I would call "clever"

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

or smart

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yea... or anything like the kind.

message 38: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 39: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments but still, I hate her when she didn't believe about the Deathly Hallows

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Well, it's not that she didn't believe in them, she didn't think they were as important as the horcruxes. And she was right.

message 41: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

if Hermione wasn't there Harry would be dead.

message 42: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

We were doing a project in school on the computer of our favorite things, and my teacher said

"Why don't you make the title Hermione?"

I annoy my friends at school by talking about Harry Potter. :)

message 43: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments LOL

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

same. but about snape.

message 45: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

My friends all groan when ever I say something about Harry Potter

message 46: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i groan when someone get me going about sanpe being bad. then it turns to yelling. and screaming

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

My friends are either obsessed with Harry Potter, or they hate it. I tell the ones who hate to go jump off a bridge, but in a joking way

message 48: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

if any of my friends say they hate Harry Potter, I just say

"You guys stink and have no good taste for good books," And I walk away

message 49: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Yeah, one of my friend hate HP, but she love Pendragon... I do not like that Pendragon series at all... Too boring!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "if Hermione wasn't there Harry would be dead

Point! (Imitating Leesh!)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7