Roleplay :D discussion

Demons RP > Demon RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 378 (378 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Lonely Angel ((START))

The Lonely Angel Cait walked around the house and peeked into a window.A little girl.She sighed and ran from the house after making cookies appear on her bed.

message 3: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 3964 comments Mod
Megan walked down the street, making the wind blow in her hair.

The Lonely Angel Cait ran into Megan and hit her head."OW!"

message 5: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

"Are you alright,"Megan said turning around looking at her.

The Lonely Angel Cait held a hand to her head and stood up."I'm fine." She pulled her hand away and saw that she wasnt bleeding. She started walking in the direction of her house, a trail of cookies appearing wearever she stepped.
((that happens sometimes))

message 7: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

((lol))

"Uhmm why are there cookies on the ground,"Megan said out loud.

The Lonely Angel Cait turned around and saw the cookies."Ugh"She made them go away but more kept appearing when she walked.

message 9: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

Megan laughed and ran up to her,"So i guess you can make cookies, and not just normal make them"

message 10: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel She sighed and looked back again."Yeah, i can make cookies."

message 11: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

"That cool,"Megan smiled she made the wind blow hard again.

message 12: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Scorpia was crouched in the shadows, watching the odd demons in front of her. "Aslabeta, Adda Tho, BloodLust! Investigate!" She hissed to her scorpians. They silently creeped to the two, monitering their conversation. Scorpia's eyes blazed.

message 13: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Cait shivered a little from the wind."I have to go." She tuned invisible and walked to sit by the wall.

message 14: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

Megan nodded and watched her disappear and made the wind stop blowing. She started to walk down the street.

message 15: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Cait looked around and became visible again. She made a cookie and started eating it.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Hex sat on a roof top, looking at the full moon.

message 17: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Scorpia watched Hex silently, then sent another of her Scorpians to watch her.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Hex senced someone watching her and looked around. No one...

message 19: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Jet leaned against a wall fiddleing with something and walking down the street, he spotted Hex and rolled his eyes

message 20: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Cait stoped and looked around.Where am I? She sighed, she was lost again.She walked down a nearby alley to see if she could find her house.

message 21: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) The scorpian made a small hissing noise and scuttled towards Hex, not bothering to ask Scorpia for permission to kill. Scorpia ran up the wall and stabbed the scorpian with her silver dagger. "Adda Tho! You shouldn't have done that." She said, scooping up BloodLust and placing the scorpian on her throat. "Ignore them. Ignorant creatures."

message 22: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

Megan sighed and make it start to rain.

message 23: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Cait jumped and started shivering when the rain started.I should have worn my raincoat.

message 24: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Jet shook his head and rolled his shoulders and kept walking down the side walk, he like rain.

message 25: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Cait kept walking but cookies were showing up wherever she stepped.
((it happens when shes nervous))

message 26: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) The water bounced off Jet keeping him dry and he shivered

message 27: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Cait couldnt see anyhing in this rain.She missed the warmth of home.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) The Girl With One Eye wrote: "The scorpian made a small hissing noise and scuttled towards Hex, not bothering to ask Scorpia for permission to kill. Scorpia ran up the wall and stabbed the scorpian with her silver dagger. "Adda..."

Hex's eyes widened in shock and a curtan of dark fell over her. "Who the hell are you?"

message 29: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Cait heard yelling and turned invisible.She looked up but saw nothing.

message 30: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Jet rammed into something and stubled back "What the?" he muttered

(hello! Cait!)

message 31: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel ((hi))

Cait blinked into visibility."I am so sorry." Cookies started popping up all over the ground

message 32: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Jet back off "Whoa, what the?" he said the air around them growing tense

message 33: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Cait jumped."Im sorry!"

message 34: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Jet put his hands up "It's okay! You just surprised me." he said chuckling a bit

message 35: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Cait settled down and got rid of the pile of cookies around her."Ok." She looked around but the noise had stopped.

message 36: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Jet laughed a bit "Cookies? That;s very unique." he said smiling

message 37: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel She stuck out her bottom lip."I hate making cookies."Another pile was starting around her feet.

message 38: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) jet smiled "I think cookies are nice"

message 39: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Cait stared at the cookies that were still multiplying."You can take some if you want."

message 40: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Jet laughed "Naw, I'm good"

message 41: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Cait sghed and made them all dissapear."Im gonna go." She began walking off in a random direction.

message 42: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Jet frowned and turned and walked towards his apartment

message 43: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Cait stopped and looked around.Where is Anne?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Damien was sitting under a tree in the park, resting. He felt like getting up and finding a place to stretch his wings, but he didn't know where to go.

message 45: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

Megan walked down the street making the wind blow hard.

message 46: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel She turned around and looked back at Jet."Ummm, excuse me."Cait started wringing her hands.

message 47: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Jet turned around "Yes?" he said

message 48: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel She kept wringing her hands and a cookie popped up oon the ground."Ummm, do you know where the park is?"

message 49: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Yeah, It's down this road, turn left on Lenzner, walk about 30 feet and your there" he said smiling

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Damien sighed and stood, seriously wanting to stretch his wings but knowing he couldn't there.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8