In a Hospital Ward (RP) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Random Discussions

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by TBBishiXO (new)

TBBishiXO TBBishiXO (HayateGekkou) | 49 comments Mod
So far we only have three members, and I was thinking about doing a lot of cool things with our group, like book readings, and cosplaying, and just getting together to show off art. so speaking of art if anyone has any amazing art they've been working on, feel free to post it... ^_^

message 2: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 11 comments Amazing artwork eh? I'm workin on some SoujixSei right now but I'm not a great artsist I should warn you so said artwork won't be done untill... at least 2 months. Allthough It if someone better then me were to take it on it would be an awesome piece the plan for it is to have Souji doing his soft smile in the center of the paper with a bunch of miny Souji and Sei moments taken from the book and on the top of the paper it says "Even the wind would lose sight of itself without the grass..." Actually now that I suggest someone taking it up would anyone like to? I think it would be look great if a real arstist did it.

message 3: by TBBishiXO (new)

SWEET!!

message 4: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 11 comments Thanks! It's nice to know someone other then me thought it would look good! I would ask my sister but She really isn't that devoted of a Kaze Hikaru fan so she'd probably just shrug and say meh... so again Thank you!

message 5: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 11 comments Oh, and just because You are an Okita fan here's a little Souji trivia for you.
1) He actuall was a clean freak.
2) He didn't like sweets or sake
3) He was a shy, polite person.
4) His grave is only allowed to be visited on one day in june. Yeah, he's just that honored
5) He died on May 30th
Fascinating yes? I thought it was when I found it on wikipedia.

message 6: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 11 comments Oh, and just because You are an Okita fan here's a little Souji trivia for you.
1) He actually was a clean freak.
2) He didn't like sweets or sake
3) He was a shy, polite person.
4) His grave is only allowed to be visited on one day in june. Yeah, he's just that honored
5) He died on May 30th
Fascinating yes? I thought it was when I found it on wikipedia.

message 7: by TBBishiXO (new)

I knew more than half of those... hehehehehe And I know my sis is like that tooo she hates souji to his mortal core....

message 8: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 11 comments Thats awful! How can you hate Souji? He's awesome, plus funny! People like that are allways my favorite book charcter's... My sister's main probblem with him is that she thinks that he's heartless and she's convinced that he would kill Sei! I try to talk sense into her but she won't listen. I even showed her a scene in book 22 where he says he couldn't kill Sei to save his life but she still doesn't believe me.

message 9: by TBBishiXO (new)

Mine doesnt like him (I guess) Because he's sickly, and I obessess over him too much, and She likes the Juuyuushi Sanada Clan

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 3 comments Anyone on???

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.