Vampire Lovers! discussion

vampires everywhere!!!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kasie (new)

Kasie | 28 comments okay now that i have you in my evil spell..O_o..in your own words do you think vampires are real or a fake?and which would you rather have them fo really realy or totaly fake??????

message 2: by Marcella (new)

Marcella (vickyhendrick) | 8 comments im a vampire so what do you think

message 3: by Angelica (new)

Angelica Bermejo (angelicabermejo) | 1 comments That depends on what type of vampire are we talking about, i mean i really want that seductive, handsome character to be real i dont care if he needs to drink blood from time to time, not that monster that only spends time planing on how to kill... i mean, i love romance and seduction dear.

message 4: by Marcella (new)

Marcella (vickyhendrick) | 8 comments im a girl and i have to ask for blood not like i cant ask it is one of my fiernds rules but my friend monk trys to seducte me and some time he gets my blood

A Filthy Youth groupie | 1 comments Well, I personally think vampires are real. When I think of vampires, I think of really fast, straong, and beautiful beings, I think that's the word I am Looking for. So, anyways, I totally think they are real!

message 6: by Skye (new)

Skye (skye_elysia) | 2 comments Agreed! Although, I can't determine whether or not I actually believe in them or if I just WANT to believe. Either way, I hope they do exist.

message 7: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey (jeffreyturner) | 2 comments Everyone knows that all Vampires are children of Lilith, the first wife of Adam. And the religious artifacts such as crosses and holy water are just myths. Vampires predate such things. Oops. I have said too much already.

message 8: by Terra (new)

Terra Synn (terrasynn) | 11 comments Jamie wrote: "Everyone knows that all Vampires are children of Lilith, the first wife of Adam. And the religious artifacts such as crosses and holy water are just myths. Vampires predate such things. Oops. I hav..."

Shhh! We don't want all of our secrets reviled just yet.

do you think vampires are real or a fake? I would love for them to be real, this mortal life is quite boring and to be honest, I don't want to grow any older than I already am.

message 9: by Terra (new)

Terra Synn (terrasynn) | 11 comments I got my external HDD stuff. I have my e-reader back! HAPPY B-DAY TO ME!

Charmer (+ Vibes Only) I don't believe in Vampires, but I sholl love readin about them.

message 11: by Margarita (new)

Margarita Felices (felicm60) | 6 comments Can someone tell me which thread we can post our novels in? The intro to the group was for lovers of Vampires and somewhere to post if we write about them.. I have a book published that I know 'Jamie from Message 7' would like. It mentions Lilleth as he correctly pointed out... If you want to know which book... start a new thread on here with the catchline for advertising and I'll add it - if not thank you anyway..

Kelly| Just Another Horror Reader  (kelly444) Unfortunately fake. But a girl can dream!!!

message 13: by Maria (new)

Maria | 5 comments If there vampires existed i would want to be one!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Palm | 25 comments Hmm... I don't know if they are real or not, I've never met one:) I do know that there are sites online for vampire dating as well as blogs written by people who claim to be a real vampire. So are they real? I have no idea, but I sure love reading about them:P

message 15: by Erica (new)

Erica I'd like to think that they are real but I've never seen one, that I know of...