vampires > rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 317 (317 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena start

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

James stumbled around weakly almost at the verg of passing out

message 3: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ZK6 was sitting on the ground. Tikki watched ZK6 she was recharging and wouldn't wake up for a while.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 03, 2011 06:18PM) (new)

James kept stumbiling along muttering "Need blood" until he saw what looked like to people. "Need blood."He got out one more time than passed out right in front of them.

message 5: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "What the--" Tikki yelled standing up in front of ZK6. "D*** it... Why does she have to recharge now!?"He thought looking down at James.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

James lay there not moving but in his head he was running for his life. A man -face concled by shadow- ran after him James tryed to out run him but he was to fast he caught James and starred to choke.

message 7: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Tikki grabbed his gun out of it's holder and pointed it at James. "Is he human... Or..." He put the gun down and leaned down to ZK6 "wake up..." He muttered putting his hand on her cold cheek.

message 8: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Tikki looked up at Sydney. "Why do people keep popping up... It's annoying." He muttered to himself as he picked up ZK6 and looked like he was giving her a piggyback.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Need Blood." James muttered again in his sleep.

message 10: by -FROZEN- (last edited Feb 03, 2011 06:40PM) (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Tikki rolled his eyes. There was a sound like gears running very fast and ZK6 opened her eyes, her eyes were all white, then she muttered. "Charge complete. Waking is at 12% and counting."

message 11: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "She's not a thing!" Tikki yelled. "Wait. Did you-- He said-- Aw, d***! Vampires!" He said then stepped back a little. "43%" ZK6 muttered.

message 12: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 678 comments Mod
The sound of a shrill girl scream echoed through out the room and a hand (yes there IS a body attached to it) fell through the doorway.

message 13: by KB (new)

The hand which once lay limp tensed up and the screams started again.

message 14: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Shut up!" Tikki yelled then looked over his shoulder at ZK6 "Wake up!" "69%" ZK6 said.

((i gtg cuz i keep getting this "unexpected error." I'll most likely be on tomorrow.))

message 15: by KB (new)

The hand pulled out of the doorway then a girl staggered in, the same hand held up to her neck.

message 16: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Tikki glared at Sydney. "You should watch your step. My friend here doesn't like Vampires." He said then turned and started running away from them. "73%" ZK6 muttered.

message 17: by KB (new)

"Vampi... There's no such thin...." The girl said toppling over.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

The man was crushing his neck he couldn't stop it froming happening he would suffectat soon.

message 19: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "87%" ZK6 muttered.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

James starrted gargeling in his sleep.

message 21: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Tikki looked at James and raised his eyebrow. "95%" ZK6 said.

message 22: by KB (new)

THe girl fell at James' feet. "What's happening, to me?"

message 23: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "I can't help you!" Tikki said. "If i did I'd--"

"100%. Wake is complete." ZK6 said. She blink and jumped off of Tikki's back. She rubbed her eyes and muttered something under her breath that sounded like, "Wherrrr... Ugh..."

message 24: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ZK6 looked at Sydney and blinked. "Target locked. Starting Weapon Mode." She muttered as her arm turned into their weapon form.

"Hey ZK6. It took you long enough to wake up" Tikki said looking at ZK6 with a smile.

message 25: by KB (new)

The girl looked up, her eyes now full of hunger. She pushed herself up. "I'm so, thirsty."

message 26: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Tikki looked at the girl. "Hm? Anther, eh?" He muttered to himself pulling out his gun. Zk6 and Tikki stood back to back. "Just say when." He whispered to ZK6. She nodded.

message 27: by KB (new)

"Another one what?" The girl asked confused.

((Canadian-ness, eh!))

message 28: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ((?))

Tikki raised an eyebrow. "Vampire, duh."

message 29: by KB (new)

((You said eh, eh?))

"Vampires." She laughed. "There's no such thing!"

message 30: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ((Yeah, though he's not Canadian. I just thought it sounded good. lol))

"Then what are you?" Tikki said.

message 31: by KB (new)

((I like Canadians!))

"A girl?" She said confused.

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 04, 2011 04:10PM) (new)

James knew this was dream but it felt all to real. He was at his last breath and fading fast. Then the man let go and he was falling. Falling into the darkness falling into nothingness...

message 33: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena erin sat in a dark ally

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

James (who was still dreaming) knew he wouldn't last much more he could feel his body shutting down he estimated he had about 5 10 minutes to live.

message 35: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena erin got up headed for home

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Suddenly he felt weight to his body he looked up and saw a woman looking at him. "Who? wha? Were?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"My-my master was killed before he could teach me anthing so I didn't know how to feed when to feed any of that." James said.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"0k thanks. By the way I'm James." James said finishing of the pack of blood.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, very new Five weeks now" James said

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes pretty much."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure I don't have any were eals to go."

message 42: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena erin was in a park looking arownd

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. Not a clue."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure." James said feeling better after the blood.

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 49 comments Mod
Liam walked through the dark side streets of the town, holding a big sword over his shoulders. Also he had his pocket's full of daggers and throwing knifes. He hated guns - weapons for cowards who fear to look their oponent into the eyes. Liam wanted to see who he was fighting.
He yawned. Beeing on his feet for more than a day now, has made him very tired. He was constantly searching for a job, but he didn't found one for nearly a month. He looked up at the sky, thinking about what he should do, walked around a corner and crashed into ZK6. He fell stumbled backwards and fell on the ground. "Whoa, sorry. Didn't see you and.....", he said and then looked at her with a quite confused look on his face,"....What the hell are you?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's go." James said

message 47: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena erin walked all around looking to see any demons

message 48: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena (hello?)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(Hi)

message 50: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena (hey)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7