Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

(Self) Promotion > Multiple Book Giveaways!!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherri (new)

Sherri | 125 comments I have 3 giveaways currently on my site!

Urban Girl Reader
Deadly Heat and Deadly Lies by Cynthia Eden
How Sweet It is by Sophie Gunn
My Immortal Assassin by Carolyn Jewel
Deadly Heat (Deadly, #2) by Cynthia Eden Deadly Lies (Deadly #3) by Cynthia Eden How Sweet It is by Sophie Gunn My Immortal Assassin (Witches, #3) by Carolyn Jewel

I have 3 sets of each to giveaway and no need to be a follower to win. Just leave a comment with your contact info.

message 2: by Sherri (new)

Sherri | 125 comments Jauana, you need to go to my website Urban Girl Reader to enter the contest. The Cynthia Eden one is still open to 2/18, but the other 2 have closed. I also have a couple more open, they are at the top of the blog.

Also, you only need to leave your e-mail address (to protect your identity, etc.). Thanks for the interest.

Juana "Darkness" Duran | 423 comments Do you just have to leave the email address or do you have to fill out another thing on your blog?

Juana "Darkness" Duran | 423 comments I'd like to enter the for the one's on the top of your blog Sherri.

message 5: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments @ Juana

I deleted your previous post. It is unsafe to post your home address on a public forum.

message 6: by Sherri (new)

Sherri | 125 comments Thank Yz! I should have suggested that Juana delete her info.

Juana, just click on the giveaway that you are interested in and then you just leave a comment in the comment box (it will be at the end of the post). Sometimes you just have to leave a comment, others I have a google form to fill out. The ones posted now you just have to leave a comment.

Juana "Darkness" Duran | 423 comments Thank you so much. Is it only the email that you have to post?

message 8: by Sherri (last edited Feb 18, 2011 03:26PM) (new)

Sherri | 125 comments Yes, only your e-mail. Most people spell out their e-mail address also to avoid spammers getting them. Something like name (at) gmail (dot) com

Hope that helps!

message 9: by Juana "Darkness" (last edited Feb 18, 2011 03:53PM) (new)

Juana "Darkness" Duran | 423 comments ok I'll remember that thanks again.
Do you still want me to sign up?

message 10: by Sherri (new)

Sherri | 125 comments You can sign up until the giveaway officially closes. The dates are listed. the Cynthia Eden one is now closed though but the others are open.