medieval times rp discussion

explore places > the forest

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassidy709 (new)

Cassidy709 you can pve against animals in the forest

message 2: by 704evin (new)

704evin | 75 comments i think im going to attak a monkey, just to peeve erik(i get into the monkey's mind. Then he tells "himself" to run into an sword that stab himself in the heart...thus an automatic death)I quickly run over and BOOM a campfire where i proceed to cook him. But first i have to take out his intestines. YUM!

message 3: by Cassidy709 (new)

Cassidy709 sorry to sort of burst your bubble but if your in knights guild then you have to fight you can be a mage and cast spells like fire ball or water blast and it is best to buy armor so you can get boosts and defense

message 4: by 704evin (new)

704evin | 75 comments Fine. being a knight is boring what shuld i change to. Where i can use my nind powers

message 5: by Cassidy709 (new)

Cassidy709 in mage guild but your shield lowers your mage abilities

message 6: by 704evin (new)

704evin | 75 comments shoot. i think i can handle it. What is the other one?

message 7: by Cassidy709 (new)

Cassidy709 knight,mage,necromancer,archer

message 8: by Erik709 (new)

Erik709 | 27 comments (A lion aproaches I crouch low and hide behind a bush the lion comes closer to the bush and I leap up onto its back and stab it withmy daggar right in the neck.

message 9: by Cassidy709 (new)

Cassidy709 is it dead

message 10: by Erik709 (new)

Erik709 | 27 comments yes

message 11: by Cassidy709 (new)

Cassidy709 you gain 100 gold you have 1000 gold now

message 12: by Erik709 (new)

Erik709 | 27 comments (I walk across the dirt bow in hand arrow loaded I look in all directions but walk quickly to make the most of my time. 30 min. later i reach my destination just as i take a look around i see a black bear behind a tree. As his face peers out i release my arrow it hits him right in the eye he is down but keeps thrashing around. I load another arrow and hit it in the chest. Blood pours down his body onto the dirt it stops moving. I move in ready to skin it but another bear comes behind me and hits mein my side. My armor clangs I roll on the ground i look up to see it standing over me. I pull out my axe and leap at its head the axe slices through his neck his head falls to the ground bloody his body follows lifelessly colapsing it hits with a thud. I lay down crawl over to my helment put it back on and decide to continue on but it is getting too dark for me to see so I climb a tree and try to sleep but only after I have skinned both bears. I decide to save them for breakfast in the morning.

message 13: by Erik709 (new)

Erik709 | 27 comments Day 2(I climb down my tree placing my knuckles on the ground as i walk flinging my legs forward. I walk over to the spot where killed the bears and see that they are gone i search around trying to see where they are but then i see what happened a serpent about 5 feet long has a huge lump th size of two bears in his somach. I load an arrow but the serpent though i thought it would be slow having eaten two bears flies at me and whips my bow out of my hands. I run to it but it trips me it tries to bit me but it just gats a mouthful of armor i see that some of my chest armor is gone. I take out my weighted axe and get into a battle stance then I realize that i can climb the tree. So i climb the tree with ease beinga monkey and the snake follows then i grab it by the throat and fall to the ground bacause the weight is too much i hit its stomach and the legs of one of the bears come out of is mouth it can't attack me so i turn it around and stab it with my daggar in the head. I then skin the serpent. I pick up my bow and one arrow and decide to see if i can find another bear eventhough i am very worn out from my figh with th serpent. I spot another bear afer 2 hours of search it is in a cave so i walk in and kill it skinning it as well but just as i am about to walk out a giant pokes his head in Ii run backin fear. Monkey meat I will eat you in the morning he says. I look around and it all makes sense this is where they store food. I try to get out but he seals the cave with a stone and i am locked in for the night.

message 14: by Daniel (new)

Daniel (704daniel) | 275 comments Mod
lets start a forest fire and be done with this forest! :-)

message 15: by Daniel (new)

cassidy can we set the forest on fire

message 16: by Marlon (new)

Marlon 712 | 104 comments dude we cant set the forest on fire this is a lot of peoples homes

message 17: by Daniel (new)

so wat

message 18: by Marlon (new)

Marlon 712 | 104 comments what if i set where you live on fire

message 19: by Daniel (new)

i can turn into a shadow and be immune to fire ha

message 20: by Marlon (new)

Marlon 712 | 104 comments i can touch you and youll die instantly

message 21: by Daniel (new)

you cant see me wen im a shadow

message 22: by Daniel (new)

ill be clearly invisible, just go to the pvp arena i wrote something

message 23: by Cassidy709 (new)

Cassidy709 no forest fire it will reveal my secret hide out full of 10k (10000 gold)

and obsidian armor

message 24: by Cassidy709 (new)

Cassidy709 i take marlons dragon scales and morph it into an egg and the head into drago armor and a healm or mask

take care of egg will hatch when you complete 1 or 2 more quests or win 5 pvp matches or you win the war

message 25: by Erik709 (new)

Erik709 | 27 comments (I summon monkeys to help me and they push the stone out of the way I tell them to leave. I attract all of the giants to me. I hit one in the leg with my axe he bends down and i stab him with my daggar in his head he falls forward i jump of him and then jump on another ones neck. I hit him in the head with my axe and his head splits open blood pours every where.I try to hit one with a bow and arrow but he pulls it out and tries to throw it at me be i jump up in a tree them lung out on top of him. Another giant tries to hit me but i dodge him and he kills the other giant. I run up his arm screeming in my monkey cry and slit his throat with a daggar blood pours out on my fur sticking to me. I spit out blood out of my mouth and as a giants hand comes down on top of me and gets my tail before i can run away. I hit him with an arrow on the eye he lifts his hand partially blind I throw my daggar and it pierces his throat he rips his own throat open trying to get it out and dies. i pull the knife out of his throat skin and blood on it but just then a rock hits me in the back denting my armor I hit a tree head on and try to climb up the tree before he can get me and when i do i aim my arrow right at his neck and release it hits perfectly nicking his vien uncontrlled bleeding occurs and he ends up dieing. I jump out the tree and grab his face pulling him to the ground then i take out my axe and split his spine in half and he dies frozen in spot. It takes me 2 hours to skin them and i put them in my bag limping out of the forest finishing my quest).

message 26: by mahmud (new)

mahmud 707 (76kermit) | 243 comments go to the infermery

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Azriel walking threw the woods hunting

message 28: by Daniel (new)

cool

message 29: by Filip (new)

Filip Cassidy, i found ruins in this forest. i heard some creepy noises too.

message 30: by mahmud (new)

mahmud 707 (76kermit) | 243 comments good 4 u

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil killing a doe starts to skin it