Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 275 (275 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
everyone loves to hate him. the umbridge wanna be. but you gotta admit, i love his cat

message 2: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I love his cat, too. She is so cute!

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
lol even though she gets annoying

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments She can also so be a tiny bit like a stalker. In my opinion. But all cats are cute.

message 5: by Minh (last edited Feb 10, 2011 03:54AM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I hate Filch, and he is so ugly... but I like Fred & George!

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Hannah wrote: "She can also so be a tiny bit like a stalker. In my opinion. But all cats are cute."

lol a tiny bit?

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "I hate Flich, and he is so ugly... but I like Fred & George!"

filch looks like a homeless person

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Fred and George are cool. I kinda surprised there's a whole discussion dedicated to Filch and his cat though. i like his cat.

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

well, he is pretty improtant

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah without him, there would be no one to um.. clean the school that's run by magic.

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

squib!

message 12: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 08, 2011 01:42PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments IKR?!?!?!?!? why do they even need a caretaker to take care of a school that's run by magic!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments It annoys me

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

haha lawl

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments For example, someone throws up in th emiddle of the hall when it's crowded, would you wait for some squib to come running and mop it up, or would you say a few words and make it disappear?

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea it sucks

message 17: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Tiffany wrote: "everyone loves to hate him. the umbridge wanna be. but you gotta admit, i love his cat"

Mrs. Norris likes to get people in trouble!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Espeacially Harry.

message 19: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

like master like cat

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Mrs Noooorrrrrriiiiissssss.

message 21: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Like a snake

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Naaaaaaggggggiiiiinnnnniiiiiiiii.

message 23: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Basilisk!

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

sssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaapppppppppeeeeeee

message 25: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) You are completely obssessed.

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

arti and hannah figured that out months ago lol

message 27: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments spam...:)
why Filch like that cat so much...

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

spam?!?! what?!?!

message 29: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Uh. I'm confused.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "arti and hannah figured that out months ago lol"

Yeah, we did. That would explain why you started a group named Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best.

message 31: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Yeah, well I didn't think anyone could be THAT obssessed.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiff is.

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

meh

message 35: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Tiffany wrote: "arti and hannah figured that out months ago lol"

true. If anybody asks
"Hey, do you know anybody who's obbsessed with Snape?"

I say
"Oh yah, I know a girl named Tiffany who LOVES Snape"

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, my friend is like :Hey .... so who you messaging?" and I'm like my crazy snape obsessed friend, Tiffany."

message 37: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

you should feel honored Tiffany

message 38: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"i do," tiffany gloated.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lawly!

message 40: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 41: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

or lolypop

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what?

message 44: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments what?

message 45: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

thats what I'm asking

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

message 47: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

what?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Filchy is awesome! He is so awesome! Filch is just that grumpy old man that you love to hate, but actually is supremely awesome! Anyone who doesn't like him doesn't understand anything else.

message 49: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

You like Filch?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6