Good Choice Reading discussion

Events/News > Sick! Please help Me!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tate (new)

Tate Jackson (tatejackson) | 9 comments This is a Paranormal Romance vampire book and it's a great book!

I found out today that I have cervical cancer. My insurance wil pay for all but 2600.00. I have to pay the rest of it in advance before they'll start the treatment. I have severe rhumitoid arthritis and live on disability. The only way I have to make the money i need for treatment is to sell the book i authored, the Undead Heart, for sell on amazon in hard cover and Kindle and barnes and noble for nook. My royalties are only 4.83 per bokk sold so I would need to sell 534 book to get the money I need and I don;t have long to do it. The Kindle and nook prices are 6.99 and the amazon hard copy is 18.86. I have a 15 year old son and I don't want to die. You can find the book detal and how to read a kindle book at http://www.thebloodthirstseries.weebl....

The Undead Heart is weitten by Tate Jackson

MY BEST FRIEND SAID NOBODY IS GOING TO HELP ME THIS WAY BUT i HOPE I PROVE HER WRONG!

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL THOSE THAT FIND IT IN THEIR HEART TO HELP A STRANGER!

message 2: by Katrina (new)

Katrina | 5 comments I'll post everywhere I can sweety !!! I currently have no power but ad soon as I get it back on I'll start spreading some love xxx chin up and stay positive ,,... We will get u there xxxxx

message 3: by Tate (new)

Tate Jackson (tatejackson) | 9 comments Thanks! did you know that most of the peaple are calling me a lier? saying That I'm lying about having cancer just to sell books. It kind of hurt my fellings. You know i wouldn't do that. I work too hard to sell my books to sink to something so low as to say I have cancer when I don't. It's bullsite!!

message 4: by Katrina (new)

Katrina | 5 comments They should be disgusted in themselves !!!!!!! Don't let people like that get to you !!!! Be positive u need not explain yourself and who is saying this stuff ?
Stay positive xx

message 5: by Tate (new)

Tate Jackson (tatejackson) | 9 comments Thanks!