Roman and Greek Camp Half blood discussion

Greek Cabins > Posideon Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Deontae (new)

Deontae Jones | 235 comments dee lies down and awaits the arrival of his cabin mates.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm new and a little confused. Do we leave comments saying that we're our charries or do we leave comments saying we're ourselves?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I gtg, but I'll be on tomorrow.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok I'm back on and I'm going to do this right.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 27, 2011 08:11AM) (new)

Rian comes in ready to meet her cabinmates.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Rian leaves to go to the shooting range.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 01, 2011 12:46PM) (new)

Rian entered the cabin. She was back from the shooting range already.

She looked at the boy who was lying down. She thought she heard someone say his name was Dee.

"Dee, right?" she asked the boy, waiting for her reply.

message 9: by Deontae (last edited Feb 28, 2011 07:35AM) (new)

Deontae Jones | 235 comments Becca wrote: "Rian entered the cabin. She was back from the shooting range already.

She looked at the girl who was lying down. She thought she heard someone say her name was Dee.

"Dee, right?" she asked th..."

"yes,hi,sorry i was thinki........"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's okay. I'm Rian, pronounced like Ryan if ya didn't know. But you may call me Ria."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I'm going to go get some practice at the Shooting Range," she announced. "You're welcome to come if you want."

Becca turned on her heel and left so she could practice.

message 12: by Deontae (last edited Mar 01, 2011 07:07AM) (new)

Deontae Jones | 235 comments dee would have liked to follow but he doubted she really wanted his company......but he followed any way.

message 13: by Deontae (new)

Deontae Jones | 235 comments after the encounter with the minotaur and learning just how far his gifts can stretch dee was pretty tired out so he layed on his bed and the dreams began to flow.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca came in and layed down on her bed and fell asleep instantly.

message 15: by Deontae (last edited Mar 15, 2011 05:01AM) (new)

Deontae Jones | 235 comments Dee wakes up screaming for becca.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 17, 2011 02:48PM) (new)

"Dee, what's wrong!" Rian asked him after she woke up.

message 17: by Deontae (new)

Deontae Jones | 235 comments "I got you a present from dad. so good/bad news as usual for me."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, okay then."

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 20, 2011 06:59AM) (new)

Meredith walked in and saw Rian and Dee. "Hey!" She smiled. "I'm new here... and someone said that this is a cabin for Poseidon's kids. Am I right?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, you're right," Rian told her. "How can I help you? You a Poseidon kid?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Meredith nodded. "A satyr has explained everything about this camp, so you don't have to tell me. You're a Poseidon's child too?

message 22: by Deontae (new)

Deontae Jones | 235 comments "uhmm talk to ya later sis gotta go..do..things bye."dee said to rian as he leaves the cabin.

message 23: by Christine (new)

Christine (christinenc22) Daniella walks in and looks around the room and sees Rian,Dee and Meredith. "Hey! um, I am also new too. I'm Daniella, Daniella Scott." She brought her hand out to shake it with them.

message 24: by Deontae (new)

Deontae Jones | 235 comments Dee took her hand and left silently.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Meredith smiled to Danielle. "Hi Danielle. I'm Meredith Bianchi, you can call me Mere. Can I call you Dani?"

message 26: by Deontae (last edited Mar 24, 2011 07:55AM) (new)

Deontae Jones | 235 comments Dee entered his cabin smiling as he dropped down on his bed and fell into deep sleep dreaming of what his dad would say to him if he were here;then plop he sees poseidon holding out a message for him,clarissa,and...becca.He runs to the hades cabin in a panic.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Rian," she told the new kids. She looked at Dee worried as she saw him run off. "Dee!" she shouted.

message 28: by Christine (new)

Christine (christinenc22) "Hi Meredith, Dee, and Rian! Yes you can call me Dani! How long have y'all been here?" She asked looking closely at the cabin.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm, I got here a while ago."

message 30: by Christine (new)

Christine (christinenc22) "Yeah...what's up?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing." ((I'm not suppose to be posting cuz I'm at the lake right now. :D))

message 32: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) Giovanni enters the cabin and places his things on a random bed and sharply points at the empty wall at the back of the cabin and a gush of water comes out of thin air and breaks the wall to build the structure of a hot tube and stairs under the cabin and walks through the hole and runs to get a special portal from the Hephaestus half-bloods.

message 33: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) Giovanni reenters and puts the portal on the gaping hole in the wall. and sits on the bed with my stuff and waits for company by adjusting humidity in the cabin.

message 34: by Christine (new)

Christine (christinenc22) Daniella walks in and sees Giovanni sitting on his bed. "Hey, Giovanni. Can I have a nickname for you or something?" She asked.

message 35: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "You can call me Gio," he proclaims. Giovanni gets up and reaches at Daniella and a gush of water pokes her on the shoulder then runs screaming,"Tag your it," straight through the portal.

message 36: by Christine (last edited Apr 14, 2011 02:48PM) (new)

Christine (christinenc22) ((Wait, I just ran Screaming??? Nope I do not...))
"OUCH! And What???"she asked, wondering what in the world he's doing.

Christina *Cantarella* | 864 comments Clarissa ran into the room.
"Ok...I know I'm a Hades but this is serious!"

message 38: by Christine (new)

Christine (christinenc22) "What's wrong Clarissa?" She said

Christina *Cantarella* | 864 comments "Do you know where Ria is?"

message 40: by Christine (new)

Christine (christinenc22) "Ria...Oh! You mean Rian. Well um,she's at the lake."

message 41: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) Giovanni runs back into the cabin through the front door. "Aren't you gonna run after me I just ran through a portal to the island of Lesbos and ran, swam, and climbed to get back here. I even battle a chimera! So are you gonna play or not.?" he asks Daniella.

Christina *Cantarella* | 864 comments When Giovanni rushed into the room,Clarissa was still in the doorway,so he knocked her over,and she landed on the cabin floor with a tiny thud.

message 43: by Deontae (new)

Deontae Jones | 235 comments Dee enters and helps giovanni up,"Sorry about that we're in a rush."dee rushes for the lake.

message 44: by Christine (new)

Christine (christinenc22) "Um, What Gio???" She asked confused. "I'm still new here and what game is that?" She said.

Christina *Cantarella* | 864 comments Clarissa rubbed her head.
"Erm..."
She mumbled,following Dee.

message 46: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "You've never played tag before?" asked Giovanni. "I just made mater an extension of my body so I wouldn't have to be too close."

message 47: by Christine (new)

Christine (christinenc22) "Oh."she said as if she just got showed one of the easyest things to do."yeah, i-ive played tag...I mean who Hasn't?"

message 48: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) Another Giovanni enters the cabin and turns into a water bottle and the original Giovanni drinks the whole bottle then laughs.

"In case anyone was wondering, that was my water proxy. It just fought my brother Joshua." said Giovanni.

message 49: by Christine (new)

Christine (christinenc22) "Yes, Gio, of course I'm wandering that." She said about freaked out.

message 50: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "Would you like to go to the lake so we can spar?"Giovanni asked Daniella.

« previous 1