The Experiment discussion

Archives > Rift in the Veil Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 330 (330 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) | 4213 comments Mod
((RESTART!))

message 2: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments Nana sat under a tree with her eyes closed, relaxing. Not thinking about anything.

((cool! Here comes Daniel!))

Daniel was walking down the street, his backpack slung over his shoulder. It had been a long day at school and he couldn't wait to just plop down on his bed and rest!

message 4: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments Nana suddenly woke up. She stood up slowly. "My moms going to hate me skipping another day of school like that." She muttered. Nana hated school though. It was awful.

Daniel spotted Nana by the tree. He called out, "Hey! We missed you at school today!"

message 6: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "Whatever." Nana muttered. "I hate that place. Too many people."

"I figured you did," Danny said, stopping in the middle of the sidewalk, "How many times have you skipped now?"

message 8: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "Close to 20 days now." Nana sighed. She stood up and walked over to Danny. "So how was it?" she asked refereeing to the assembly they were supposed to go to that day at school.

"Meh, Like most assemblies," Danny said, running a hand through his blond hair.
"They invited some speaker to come and talk to us, like they usually do. And like usual, no one listened."

message 10: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments Nana laughed. "Yeah. That's what it was always like when I actually went to those."

"It's been that way since elementary.." Daniel sighed.

message 12: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "yep. I started skipping this year though." Nana sighed. She sat down on a bench that was beside the sidewalk.

message 13: by Hylian Princess (last edited Feb 05, 2011 10:47PM) (new)

Danny watched Nana for a moment. He knew where her opinions were coming from; their high school was pretty dull. But Daniel would prefer to go to school than stay at home... school wasn't so lonely.

message 14: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments Nana glanced up at Danny. "If you think I stay home the whole time, you're wrong. My parents would kill me if I stayed home. They try to ignore the fact that I skip."

Danny nodded, "Ya, I guess they would." He didn't say anything else, but dropped his backpack on the ground and sat on the bench next to Nana.

message 16: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments ((may you what?? :P))

Nana scooted over some to give him more room. "nothing exciting happens here anymore." she complained.

Danny nodded his agreement...
((we should have a crazy shift right now and some dwarf runs in or something!))

message 18: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments ((OH yeah. I love crazy dwarfs.....))

Nana sighed then noticed something flash in the corner of her vision. "Did you see that?" She asked, sitting upright.

Danny turned to look where she was looking, "I didn't see anything..."

message 20: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "oh. Well I d-" Nana started but then got cut off by someone who was singing awfully.

"Okay, Who is making that horrid noise?" Danny groaned.

message 22: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments ((Time for you're crazy dwarf idea... Coming from the other world.....))

A short, fat, bearded man came galvanting across the sidewalk dancing and trying to sing.

Nana gave the singer a strange look then glanced at Daniel. "Uh.... What is that?" She asked.

Danny just gaped... "It looks like a dwarf! But... uh..."

message 24: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "They aren't real." Nana told Danny sounding rater annoyed.

The dwarf had stopped singing and was staring at them in shock. "N-normal p-people?" He gasped and went white. "you are forbidden in this place."

"I know tha- What is he saying?" Danny said, staring at the... dwarf?

message 26: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "I have no clue." Nana said.

Suddenly, in a flash of light, the dwarf was gone.

"What was that? Where did he go? What made that light?"

message 28: by Maddie (new)

Maddie  | 640 comments Mod
Meridith stood tapping her foot at the dwarf that just returned, "What were you doing?!" She snapped.

message 29: by Maddie (new)

"Miss Vidia?" Sun said timidly.

Vidia looked up from her book and up at Sunset. Her face was expressionless. She pushed her short hair away from her face and simply replied, "What?"

message 31: by Rinofthemill (new)

Rinofthemill | 467 comments Arrieonie sat back, just letting theworld pass by. it can do what it wants, cause Arrieonies looking through into the other one. she's never been quite sure which one she belongs to, but takes great care to note any pasing through, like a gatekeeper

message 32: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "I have no clue." Nana repeated again.

Danny pinched his forehead together in concentration.

message 34: by Rinofthemill (new)

Rinofthemill | 467 comments She wasn't sure what she could see- but she didn't know whether going to check was a good idea. these days, who knew wha would happen? it was bad enough for someone who knew which side they were on, let alone for Arrieonie

message 35: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments Dove walked passed Daniel and Nana on her way home and nodded to them, when they didn't seem to respond she turned and walked back over to them. "You two look like you've seen a ghost."

Eland sat up slowly making himself visible amongst the tall grass. "What's with the noise?" He glanced around till he spotted a dwarf and a woman. He frowned slightly and wondered what was going on.

message 36: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "Um. Yeah. There was something weird here." Nana said glancing quickly at Dove.

message 37: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments "What was it?" Dove asked excitedly, this town was pretty boring, so whenever anything at all happened Dove was all over it. "Anything exciting?"

message 38: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "No. Not really, unless you call a dwarf that sings awfully exciting." Nana said shaking her head, trying to clear the sound of the dwarfs singing from it.

"Ha! I told you it was a Dwarf!" Danny taunted.

message 40: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments Dove stared. "D-dwarf?" Had she heard correctly? "You mean like a midget?" She couldn't possibly mean a Dwarf like Gimli.

message 41: by Rinofthemill (new)

Rinofthemill | 467 comments Should she go through the rift? she knew somewhere she would be needed there, but she wasn't sure how dangerous it was yet. maybe it was safer, Arrieonie mused, just to wait. if she was wanted, people would come looking...

message 42: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "I never said it wasn't. I just said they didn't exist." Nana said, glaring at Danny. She then turned to Dove. "yes that's what I meant. It was weird."

message 43: by Maddie (new)

Merideth looked at the dwarf again, "WHAT were you doing by the portal!!"

message 44: by Maddie (new)

Sunset croaked timidly, "Someone is at the door."

message 45: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments "I wonder what it was doing here?" Dove decided to go along with this obvious joke. It was at least something to do.

Eland stood up and moved closer to the two, to see if he could help.

message 46: by Maddie (new)

Aali walked next to Eman her head draped by the beating from her brother, she was being forced yet again to trick the nice mortals. She pulled her cloak around her to cover up any bruises she missed and smiled as her brother pinched her shoulder blade harshly. "Dwarf?" Eman said his smile looking overly happy..

message 47: by Rinofthemill (new)

Rinofthemill | 467 comments Oh? Were they calling her a DWARF??? thats just wierd. or maybe they meant someone else... oh well, she was curious now, and when Arrieonie get curious...

"Hello?" she poked her head through the rift

message 48: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments Dove glanced at the boy and girl then another girl, or more a floating head. Her eyebrows rose in surprise. "That's just weird..."

message 49: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments Nana looked around her. "What's going on?" She asked everyone. She looked at Danny.

Danny rubbed his head, "Well, a while ago I thought I saw a fairy... maybe... no, that's crazy."

Vidia set down her book, "Who is it?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7