Çry discussion

Rp > The apartments

Comments Showing 1-50 of 158 (158 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 113 comments Mod
Valentince entered the building, going up the stairs to his second floor apartment.

message 2: by Nyghtmare (new)

Unlocking his lock, he walked inside, turning on the light. He goes and lays on the couch. Shutting his eyes.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kousei was in his apartment reading about the history of the town trying to find any way out of here, for years he has been trapped and had nothing to do but work in misery.

message 4: by Nyghtmare (new)

Falling into a deep sleep, he has no dreams. At all.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 05, 2011 07:48AM) (new)

Kousei looked through his book and he found a page that was thicker then the rest of the book. He began to wonder if it was just the pages were stuck but he looked at the page numbers it was in numeric order. "What can this be?" He looked at the time and saw that he needed to stop reading this book and actually fall asleep. He put back his book on his bookshelf and went to his bedroom. In there he thought about the pages and then finally drifting into sleep.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kousei woke up and walked toward his kitchen, getting something to eat. He looked at his book and had a dream he actually left this town but it was never going to happen. When he was done with his breakfast, he walked toward the door and tried to forget the book. After he left his apartment, he headed toward town to Vald's.

message 7: by Nyghtmare (new)

Valentine woke up and left, heading to Vlad's.

message 8: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) I reached the apartments and all but fell into bed

message 9: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) I awoke to more pain...I had never had attacks so close together

message 10: by Nyghtmare (new)

Valentine was pacing his... He didn't know what to do.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((You know where I can put Mellony? She doesn't have an apartment, yet so...))

message 12: by Nyghtmare (new)

((Have her ask Vlad for a room in the inn.))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, thanks))

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz entered the hallway of apartments, the only one there was. She stood at the end, shutting the door with a creak and a loud click and looking down it.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments She turned as someone entered, beggining to walk to her apartment, looking around nervously.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz approached her door, second to last in the lengthy hallway, and put a hand in her pockets, searching for her key.
"Shiz...left it in the kitchen."
She slid down the wall, leaning her head against it.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Kousei went back to his apartment that is on the third floor and two doors at the end of the hallway. He went back to his bookshelf and looked at the book he was wondering about. He looked at the thicker page and wondered if it was a map to get out of the town. He took a dagger and began to cut between the thick page and saw the page was old and dusty. "I knew it but I should keep my voice down," said Kousei as he studied the page and put his dagger away.

message 18: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Her breathes grew sharper and strangled she tried to cry out

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz heard someone cry out, heard it from a couple doors over.
She looked over and knocked on the door, lying down and stretching out to reach it.
"Hello?"

message 20: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) The door was locked. She cried out again. The pain kept becoming worse and worse

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz, upon hearing another scream, stood with a bit of pain. She tried the knob; locked. So, she did what felt natural. She kicked the door in.

message 22: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Varia saw a blurred figure in her room "h--e-he--l-hel-p"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kousei heard commotion down stairs and rushed toward Varia's room. He saw that another shadow came to choke her again so he took out his flashlight and scared the shadow away.

message 24: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) She let out a shaky breath and tried to sit up dizzily "You did it again" She mumbled almost inaudibly.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Here, just take this flashlight and tell me when it runs out of batteries because I can not keep going back and running to save you," sighed Kousei as he turned away and he held the book that had his answers for escaping the town of Cry.

message 26: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "But how would a flashlight save me?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shadows are afraid of light, it is their weakness," said Kousei as he was walking back outside of her room.

message 28: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "Shadows?" Varia asked, confused.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"The things that are trying to choke you to death," said Kousei as he walked back to his apartment on the third floor.

message 30: by Eve (last edited Feb 13, 2011 06:21PM) (new)

Eve (emusings) "I was told it was an illness that wouldn't go away" She called after him

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((he left her apartment unless she is following him.....))

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz watched as someone came and did what none of them had ever been able to do: He saved Varia.
"I thought that's what it was. Well, I guess you have your solution, then..."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Kousei was back in his apartment and sighed, "This town is nothing but filled with miserable shadows and people who know nothing about the world outside of this town."

message 34: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "So I'm doomed to have to carry a flashlight around with me for the remainder of my life?"

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments She chuckled slightly.
"Yeah, it appears." she laughed out, sighing.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Mellony slowly trudged up the the old stairs, coughing. She studied the rusty key Vlad gave her. It was big, and brass, and old. She came to door 21, the key fit perfectly in the lock. She turned the key, and coughed. The room was slightly dusty, and the faucet was dripping.
Drip, drip, drip... cough
Mellony sat on the window sill, looking out at Çry. Mellony coughed up some goo, This can't be good she thought.

message 37: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) ((goo? lol))
"I never thought that shadows... I'll be right back..." She stood shakily and crossed to the door...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Kousei when back to his desk and studied the book once more until he found a pathway out of the town of Çry. If I cross this pathway underneath door 21 then I can get out of this town but at the same time someone can live in door 21. I have to find a way to get put of here and into that person's apartment safely and silently, thought Kousei as he tried to think of a plan.

message 39: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (last edited Feb 14, 2011 03:12PM) (new)

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz nodded, legs shaking from effort.

message 40: by Nyghtmare (new)

Valentine ran from his apartment to where the commotion was. He stopped when he saw that everything was okay.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz looked up to see Valentine, meeting his eyes momentarily before shyly looking back down, sliding down the wall behind her.
"Hey. Everything is okay now. No need to freak."

message 42: by Nyghtmare (new)

He nodded. Heading back to his apartment.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Kousei, being a nerd and book freak, had books piled next him as he read the map over and over again. If I only trusted someone then I can escape with friends but I only trust myself, thought Kousei as he tripped over the history book about Çry and was about to curse but kept himself from doing it.

message 44: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Varia left the apartments, heading for Vlad's shop...

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz sighed, walking back out of the apartment and sitting by her door, seeing Valentine walking away. She leaned her head back against the wall, banging it a few times just for good measure.

message 46: by Nyghtmare (new)

He turned back. "Since it seems you don't have your key. Stay in my place tonight."

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz looked up. She nodded thankfully, using the wall to help her up and sliding against it, down the hallway towards him.

message 48: by Nyghtmare (new)

He helped her to his apartment.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments SHe walked in.
"Thanks..."

message 50: by Nyghtmare (new)

He nodded.

« previous 1 3 4