Maximum Ride + Roleplay!! discussion

Rp > Maximum Ride rp (2)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 160 (160 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((begin))

message 2: by Catie (new)

Catie ((Is there a flock formed already? Do you want to form one or shoudl all of out charries just meet?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((I thought wed all be in one allready.))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((lets all b in one already.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I landed near Shane in the tree, on a slightly lower branch. " are we staring at something in particular here, or are you zoning out on me?" I asked, tracking their gaze.

message 6: by Catie (new)

Catie "I'm not zoning out!" Zoe said hanging upside-down from a branch

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure srry))

I turned to face her, watching her sunset aura pulse and flex.

message 8: by Catie (new)

Catie ((THIRD NOT FIRST!))

Zoe stopped swinged and just hung there looking back at Casper. "What did I do?"

message 9: by Catie (last edited Feb 04, 2011 03:11PM) (new)

Catie Blake laughed "Must be." He helped a pouting Zoe down. "So Kass what is going on in that mind of yours"

message 10: by Catie (new)

Catie ((What?))

message 11: by Catie (new)

Catie ((In the profile you put Kate in Quotation marks so I assumed that was her nickname?))

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited May 21, 2011 06:59AM) (new)

(My bad. Nada, tu nom est Cassandra,elle n'est pas Clare.)

message 13: by Catie (new)

Catie ((Oh.))

message 14: by Catie (new)

Catie ((Its fine))

"You're thinking something! Everyne is thinking something even if its only boop boop bopp its something." Zoe protested

message 15: by Catie (new)

Catie "You okay Cass?" Blake asked

((NO CLARE!!!!))

message 16: by Catie (new)

Catie "She has a point" Blake said after Cass had flown off. "It would be nice to have a house."

message 17: by Catie (new)

Catie "Should we go after her?" Blake asked

message 18: by Catie (new)

Catie "She would listen to you." Blake said

message 19: by Catie (new)

Catie "And I disagreed" Blake responded back

message 20: by Catie (new)

Catie "You're her brother. Her blood kin." Blake said

message 21: by Catie (new)

Catie "Whatever." Blake said

message 22: by Catie (new)

Catie Blake raised an eyebrow "Really?"

message 23: by Catie (new)

Catie "Fine." Blake said standing up "Just because I am not a wimp like you." He flew off in the direction that Cass flew off in. He scanned the ground trying to find her.

message 24: by Catie (new)

Catie Blake spotted her. He headed down landing lightly next to her "What's up."

message 25: by Catie (new)

Catie "But you see that would be rather anti-prodeuctive of my coming over here" Blake said sitting down beside her.

message 26: by Catie (new)

Catie "And you are upset." Blake said "What's wrong?"

message 27: by Catie (new)

Catie "Liar" Blake said

message 28: by Catie (new)

Catie "You are too." Blake said "But you lucky girl, today you can redeam yourself by telling me what is wrong."

message 29: by Catie (new)

Catie "Cass." Blake sighed

message 30: by Catie (new)

Catie ((What?))

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 43 comments ((how do i jump in??))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((just jump right on in. were not too far along.))

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 43 comments Liz flew around trying to blow of steam

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

" that little blob of aqua aura that is definitely NOT a bird? why yes, yes I do." she replied, shifting her weight on the branch.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 43 comments Liz flew faster breaking her usual speed limits

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"aqua is NOT an eraser color. And it wouldn't be flying nearly as fast." she said. She paused. "there aren't... More of us are there?" she asked uncertainly. "I thought it was just us."

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 43 comments Liz slowly landed and tucked her wings into her back, she didnt like that fact that she has always lived alone and has to live in hiding

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 43 comments liz walked around the park trying to find a vender to buy some food, she saw that everyone had each other she sighed

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Casper sighed. "I'm gonna go find out, if anyone wants to come." she said, crouching on the branch. She found her center of balance and kicked off, feeling the rush of falling before unfurling her golden brown wings.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She swept into the bushes on the north end of the park, folding her wings tight and positioning her jacket over top of them.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 43 comments Liz put a cap over her head so that way no one would see her face easily, she moved zig zaggedly and turned on many block corners

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 43 comments she climbed the fire escape and launched off to the sky

message 43: by Catie (new)

Catie ♥Nada♥WouldDieToMeetAlexPettyfer! wrote: "Shane followed behind Casper."

♥Nada♥WouldDieToMeetAlexPettyfer! wrote: "Cassandra sighed, softly, looking up."

Blake seeing her slightly tearstained face immedielly wrapped her in a hug.

"Wait up!" Zoe said scrambling after Shane

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 43 comments Liz flyed not staying anywhere for more than a week, she was looking for a new place to live

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((flew))
Casper watched her weave, and was about to go after her when she took to the air once again. She rolled her eyes an shot up before Shane or zoey had time to land. Motioning to them, she sped toward the girl.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 43 comments Liz doved when she saw a lake leading to the ocean

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Casper shot forward, and almost collided with her.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 43 comments Liz stopped when she felt a person near her

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Casper hovered. "yeah, hi," she said casually, as if this totally happened all the time, and they weren't flapping their wings two thousand feet above a lake.

message 50: by Catie (new)

Catie Zoe froze in the presence of a new person.

« previous 1 3 4