Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Urban Fantasy > Archangel's Consort

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

OpenBookSociety.com  (openbooksociety) | 34 comments I have finished this book and holy crap I loved it!!!!Can I say that Elena and Raphael are now one of my favorite couples.

message 2: by Deanne (new)

Deanne | 209 comments I freaking loved this book and I loved them as a couple as well.
I look forward to the rest of the series , there are so many ways for this to go.

message 3: by Sally (new)

Sally (larwos) | 258 comments Cant wait to read it. Next on my list.

message 4: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Hyde (ittybittybee) | 28 comments I totally agree. i never thought i would like rapheals character after reading half way through the first book. But after finishing the first book. I am so in love with it. i recommend the series.
(Also can anyone recommmend any good book swapping sites to me?)

message 5: by Lacie (new)

Lacie (Darkangel78) (darkangel78) | 18 comments Love this series! Can't wait for the next book. :)
Brittany I swap books at PaperbackSwap. I've been a member there for nearly 5 years now.
www.paperbackswap.com
Highly recommend them.

message 6: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
I've read all the books out so far. Elena and Raphael are a GREAT couple.

message 7: by C.J. (new)

C.J. Archer (cjarcher) | 49 comments Ok I'll add it to my TBR pile, thanks! It's gonna topple soon.

message 8: by Heather (new)

Heather Book Savvy Babe (booksavvybabe) | 26 comments I really love this series, I’ll tell you why. Elena and Raphael are a solid pair. They just keep working at their relationship and getting stronger and better together. They don’t do the whole wavering/questioning thing. They claim each other and make it work. I love them for it.

message 9: by Allison (new)

Allison  (gatormommy) | 80 comments I totally agree Heather!
I finished these books in less than a week, loved them! Can't wait for the next one to come out, I hear it's more about Dmitri, which is fine by me!

message 10: by McKenzie (new)

McKenzie | 57 comments Thanks to the Borders blowout sale, I got almost all of Nalini Singh's two series, and will be purchasing the remaining three I need tomorrow. I've heard so many good things about this author. I bet I am gonna really enjoy reading her stories.

message 11: by Maureen (new)

Maureen (hellowkitty) | 2 comments Love this series. One of the few authors I might even buy in hardcover. Her books are great but this series is her best.

message 12: by Grace (new)

Grace (isabellaprimrose) | 40 comments i can't put down these books in weeks!! it's so captivating, i totally love Elena and Raphael so so so much!!!, Nalini Singh is one of the best authors for me!! can't wait for the next series to come!!! =) <3