Vampire Academy Series/ Movie(: discussion

Some many teams! Which are you??

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizz♥ (new)

Lizz♥ Mendiola (goodreadscomaffinityzd) | 50 comments Mod
Throughout Mead's VA series she confronts us with characters who touch our heart, and whom we fall in love with.

The ones:
Team Dimitri
&&
Team Adrian

but let us not forget the sweet and caring Mason, or what about Eddie he's a cutie! (:

What's your team?
;)

message 2: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 15 comments ummmm... wow that's hard.... Team Adrian and Team Mason!!!
that allowed??? :D

message 3: by Lizz♥ (new)

Why Team Adrian? (:
He gotten sweeter throughout the books and I see he's not so self centered as I thought(: but I still believe in Dimitri... There's only one person you connect with lyk that<3 so Team Dimka! :D

And Mason<3 awhh! I loved him!(:

message 4: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 15 comments i know! love him too....

i'm team Adrian cause Rose had no right just to cheat on him like that.... :P

message 5: by Amna (new)

Amna (amnah) | 2 comments I´m team Dimitri!! because... well.. his Dimitri, the sexy Russian god! make´s me kinda want a Russian boyfriend :S lol.. anyway... I kinda didn´t mind Rose cheating on Adrian even tho it wans´t fair to Adrian.. but it was Dimitri!

message 6: by Lizz♥ (new)

Haha(: I totally see what you're saying :D I mean I guess I really didn't mind either that she cheated on him because her heart always belonged to Dimitri no matter what he tells her. (:

Team Dimitri! :D

message 7: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 15 comments :( lol.... i get it,

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) team Adrian!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

team adrian all the way!! ! He's so sweet and you can obviously tell that he loves rose a lot

message 10: by Lizz♥ (new)

But Dimitri loves her more. He always loved her. ..Adrian, well I understand he loves her. ..but they're different loves. My point is once you give your heart to someone, you can't give it to anyone else no matter how hard you try because your heart still belongs to the other person, and if your lucky, the first person you gave your heart to will give you theirs in return. Rose and Dimitri! Plus they're jst super connected!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: (vanesmate) I'm Team Dimitri!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizz those words were beautiful...and i agree with you on the part where Dimitri and Rose are super connected on a very deep lvl, but I don't know, I still like Adrian.

message 13: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) I love Adrian!! Atleast he is real and not perfect. Why would you want a perfect guy? Allways perfect, looking perfect, doing perfect stuff. perfect perfect perfect!!! I want someone who does mistakes so i wont look like an animal next to him. And there he is, but he cant do BIG mistakes. even we dont do that much.
So I LOVE ADRIAN FOR HIM BEING NON-PERFECT!
<3 ADRIAN.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Skye wrote: "ummmm... wow that's hard.... Team Adrian and Team Mason!!!
that allowed??? :D"

Love, why am I not surprised? :)

Team Dimitri all the way!!!!!!!! Whoot! Whoot! <3333

message 15: by Lizz♥ (new)

Jenna! wrote: "Lizz those words were beautiful...and i agree with you on the part where Dimitri and Rose are super connected on a very deep lvl, but I don't know, I still like Adrian."

Thank you Jenna haha(: Well everyon has their own point of views, and right to lyk whom ever they want, I jst wanted to make sure you guys understood why I'm Team Dimitri haha(;

message 16: by Lizz♥ (new)

Alexis Elena Ivashkov! wrote: "I love Adrian!! Atleast he is real and not perfect. Why would you want a perfect guy? Allways perfect, looking perfect, doing perfect stuff. perfect perfect perfect!!! I want someone who does mista..."

Haha(: Dimitri wasn't exactly perfect, but yeah, Adrain did have his flaws, but they were there for reason, lyk his smoking and drinking, he only did it for his sanity. We gotta do what we gotta;)

message 17: by Zulema (new)

Zulema (B00KReader) | 3 comments Dimitri was perfect for her,I know she cheated on Adrian and that wasn't ok, cuz he loved her and he did give her money so she could go out and find Dimitri. But she belong with Dimka, so i didn't mind that she cheated on Adrian. They were in love!

Team Dimitri<3!

message 18: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordypaigee) team dimitri :)
you forgot team christian lol he would fully be my second choice haha

message 19: by Lizz♥ (new)

Ahh... Christian(: He was awesome at helping Rose kick butt with his fire abilities! :D

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) DIMITRIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

message 21: by Lizz♥ (new)

Silverfur- (I love Edward!!!!!!) wrote: "DIMITRIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3"

Ahhh<33 Yes:DD

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) TOTALLY!!!! :D

message 23: by Saturnus (new)

Saturnus | 1 comments team dimitri 100% & team abe